forum

osu!Skills

posted
Total Posts
show more
nyaarin
Why does DTHR plays give more Reaction skill points than HDDTHR ones do?

example: AR11 DTHR plays are worth around 840 points, AR11 HDDTHR plays are worth around 800-810

edit: Also, some FL plays simply aren't counted - maybe it's because they're short? For example,
on here http://osuskills.com/user/Kurtisdede/skill/reaction you can see I have a FL play on "toby fox - Bergentrueckung (Mazziv) [Checkmate]" but, it doesn't appear on http://osuskills.com/user/Kurtisdede/skill/memory
Full Tablet

Kurtisdede wrote:

Why does DTHR plays give more Reaction skill points than HDDTHR ones do?

example: AR11 DTHR plays are worth around 840 points, AR11 HDDTHR plays are worth around 800-810

edit: Also, some FL plays simply aren't counted - maybe it's because they're short? For example,
on here http://osuskills.com/user/Kurtisdede/skill/reaction you can see I have a FL play on "toby fox - Bergentrueckung (Mazziv) [Checkmate]" but, it doesn't appear on http://osuskills.com/user/Kurtisdede/skill/memory
HD makes note fade-in (transitioning from being 0% opaque to 100% opaque) slightly quicker compared to no-mod, so it gives less reaction points.

Maps with FL that are short might not give a Memory rating, since the visible area doesn't shrink enough for the map not be sight-readable.
nava
So I've noticed there was a small issue on my top stamina maps
http://osuskills.com/user/Navajo/skill/stamina
The top most is a Hidamari EZHDDT play with 97.05%.
My EZHDDT score was only 88% acc while my nomod play on it was 97.05% which the program then misunderstood as my EZHDDT play.
[ MasterSpark ]
Can you add osu!mania mode?
You can use the skill rating system from etterna online maybe.
I only play mania so ...

Well i tried.

Добавь/добавьте osu!mania пожалуйста, за основу можно взять систему оценки скилла из etterna online <3
abraker

Best1nHenta1 wrote:

Can you add osu!mania mode?
You can use the skill rating system from etterna online maybe.
I only play mania so
Skill rating system in etterna has its own flaws.

Also would love if someone would help me with the osu!mania difficulty formulas that'd be so great, thx!
oSumAtrIX
I have been restricted and thus my scores have been purged once but they seem to show uo and affect my skill rating on the page (I have no flashlight play as an example). Can this been checked whether everything is going according to plan or is this supposed to be like that?
abraker
cheated scores need to be manually removed. I'll notify kert.
oSumAtrIX

abraker wrote:

I was not referring to cheated plays, all my scores were removed because I was restricted for some reason, but I see those on the osuskills page, my profile might need to get a full reset on the page or some sort of that if thats not intended to be like that.
abraker

oSumAtrIX wrote:

abraker wrote:

I was not referring to cheated plays, all my scores were removed because I was restricted for some reason, but I see those on the osuskills page, my profile might need to get a full reset on the page or some sort of that if thats not intended to be like that.
I see scores on your profile going up to 12 months back, so your scores are still there unless you were restricted before that time. What time period needs removing? osu!skills doesn't track whether players are restricted or not.
Speir
is there any plan/way for the new score pages on website feature to be used for manually submitting scores to osuskills? i want to submit some hdhr scores on maps where my top score is nomod but it seems like i cant do that yet

(if im missing something or its impossible sorry lol i dont really know how this stuff works)
abraker
There is no support for that unfortunately due to api limitations.
Speir
unfortunate, thanks for the response
Full Tablet

abraker wrote:

Currently, when you use the API to retrieve score information specifying both the Beatmap's ID and the Player's ID, the API gives you a list of scores for all mod combinations.
abraker

Full Tablet wrote:

abraker wrote:

Currently, when you use the API to retrieve score information specifying both the Beatmap's ID and the Player's ID, the API gives you a list of scores for all mod combinations.
Is that api v1 or api v2?
Full Tablet

abraker wrote:

Full Tablet wrote:

abraker wrote:

Is that api v1 or api v2?
api v1
abraker
I spoke to kert regarding implementing support for this. If we do, the db is going to inflate in size by some magnitude, and the amount of space we are on is unlikely to support multiple scores on same maps
nyaarin

Full Tablet wrote:

HD makes note fade-in (transitioning from being 0% opaque to 100% opaque) slightly quicker compared to no-mod, so it gives less reaction points.

Maps with FL that are short might not give a Memory rating, since the visible area doesn't shrink enough for the map not be sight-readable.
Alright I didn't know the first point, thanks for telling that

But what maps give Memory ratings and what doesn't is wildly inconsistent. Like this beatmapsets/56#osu/164 gives a lot of points and doesn't even reach 100 combo, nor is it even long or hard. This 4 minute map I spent ages memorizing gives way less points beatmapsets/167221#osu/407362

Also this doesn't give any points, beatmapsets/953015#osu/1992682 , I spent a decent amount of time to memorize that (stuff gets hard after 100 combo)

Just wondering why it's so inconsistent.

Also, some scores simply do not update, like on http://osuskills.com/user/Kurtisdede/skill/reaction it shows I have %96.15 acc on this "55x55 - MY REZHEM KINOLENTY (feat. Cut The Crap) (Shmiklak) [CUT THE HARD]", I just SS'd it and it didn't update. I'm guessing it's because it doesnt give any more reaction points so there is no point in updating it.

Thanks for the reply! Love this site a lot. I know I'm nitpicking stuff here.
oSumAtrIX

abraker wrote:

oSumAtrIX wrote:

abraker wrote:

I see scores on your profile going up to 12 months back, so your scores are still there unless you were restricted before that time. What time period needs removing? osu!skills doesn't track whether players are restricted or not.
Alright, osu!track tracked my first score after my unban 12 months ago (thus my ban was 15 months ago):

This makes me wonder, why the following score still shows up on the page even thought the play was not made in the last 12 months:

Kuroshibyo
What do the different titles mean ?
Like Berserk or Psychic or Adventurous
abraker
http://osuskills.com/faq
click on "show list of titles"
-Nakiri
Would be interesting if you could see the other values for a map.

Also, I was wondering if stamina was meant to work like this, I got a 77% acc dt pass (with 7 misses) on this: FAITH - Unlucky Morpheus, which is only 37 seconds and scored higher than a map like HONESTY - GYZE which I had one slider break on.
I would have thought that a stream map like that would give more stamina points because of its length, but I could see the first map scoring higher if I had a better score on it.

Really cool project tho, thanks for spending so much time on it.
Sooler
My account is infinitely updating

Mcflier
abraker
notified kert
catch the ExGon
My stats won't update
abraker
known issue caused by one of the ranked maps breaking something
still waiting for kert to handle it if he has yet to...
AquaAidan
I'm having a problem with my account updating.

It is constantly stuck on the "Updating Now" stage without actually Updating my score.

Not Sure if anyone else is having this problem or it is just me.
catch the ExGon

AquaAidan wrote:

It is constantly stuck on the "Updating Now" stage without actually Updating my score.

me too
cai0

Sinxer wrote:

AquaAidan wrote:

me too
me too²
NacStyle
Доброго времени суток. Сайт не оценивает мой профиль, как подсказали знакомые, некоторые мои скоры не догрузились, подскажите, как решить проблему?

Good day. The site does not rate my profile, as friends suggested, some of my ambulances did not load, tell me how to solve the problem?
amandarito

falling for me wrote:

Sinxer wrote:

AquaAidan wrote:

me too
me too²
me too³

but i dont think its happening to everyone so i wonder why
_Riley
My account has been stuck on updating for the past couple days :/
NacStyle

amandarito wrote:

falling for me wrote:

Sinxer wrote:

AquaAidan wrote:

me too
me too²
me too³

but i dont think its happening to everyone so i wonder why
me too^4
Topic Starter
Kert
Issue should be resolved now.
HazeCat
Its still happening for me
Totodakoala

HazeCat wrote:

Its still happening for me
Me too again (it was fixed for a day)
NacStyle

Kert wrote:

Issue should be resolved now.
Последнее обновление профиля 3 дня назад(. Снова нужна помощь.)

Profile was last updated 3 days ago (Help is needed again.)
lardon
http://osuskills.com/user/kvictor
yeah problem is still there probably this profile hasn't been updated in a month
RaG-E
Same acc has been updating for three days rn
http://osuskills.com/user/Rag-e
abraker
Please wait until weekend. Kert should have time to take a look then.
3zachm
Just +1-ing the updating issue
show more