forum

osr2mp4 public release. Automatically convert replay file to video.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Anaether
god bless
Stark
Amazing feature :D
Not DT Farmer
wow it seems useful
MocaLoca
I love you.
grizzlypng
absolutely legendary. replay channels and users alike will remember this forever. Thank you!
mood__
This is insanely good work! bravo

Just tested it myself rn and it worked great. This has been talked about forever but never made so massive credit for finally doing it!!!

Thanks!

Edit: I just had a random crash with no error message? may have just been my system or a bad map. Also I'd suggest making .mp4 the default export if possible since its more often used and people are more familiar with it

great work nonetheless!!!

Edit2: Ok i found a problem

I realized for some reason (even though i disable mouse input in game), it appears as if i click and use mouse 1 every now and then, it isn't a massive problem, but an issue none the less
AquaTail
i remember we had one of these at some point, but its sadly abandoned now, glad to see people come back to it again, i really like the idea
TequilaWolf
thanks for doing this <3
asterllia-
Umm Hello, i got problem when i choose my osr, when i click open the program closed, and then i got error message how i fix this?
_Illustrious_
This information is worth millions.
Uokey
That's actually really handy ! And also weird because i was wondering about something like that last nigtht haha what a coincidence :)
Unbound-

Asterllia- wrote:

Umm Hello, i got problem when i choose my osr, when i click open the program closed, and then i got error message how i fix this?
I found out that you have to switch to another skin, for example using default osu skin solves this problem
polars
this tool is actually insane, thanks for developing it <3

this is going to save me a lot of time and hassle with uploading replays
Topic Starter
yuitora

Asterllia- wrote:

Fixed, click on the update button.
Zelzatter Zero
And I'm here thinking .osr can't be converted into .mp4...

This is interesting.
Pentaclar
App lags upon clicking start for newest detected replay exported, after few seconds showing information about timeout error, app will force quit itself upon accessing settings tab; is there any way to fix it?
Topic Starter
yuitora

Semio wrote:

App lags upon clicking start for newest detected replay exported, after few seconds showing information about timeout error, app will force quit itself upon accessing settings tab; is there any way to fix it?
Can you send me logs folder on discord?
kfc nugget
Thanks c:
FireRedz
good stuff
angelgraph
really well done!
FireRedz

sad
hallowatcher
wish it was multi platform. currently, i can only run this on a windows vm on my linux host. but still great job regardless!

edit: i can probably use the core project directly on my linux machine with python
Yusomi
wow thanks for this!
Virgin Slayer
i get no archives found/unknown archive format error error when downloading and redownloading
fdmf
Doesn't seem to work with FL mode enable :(
Still a good software nontheless ! :)
RayRaivern
Trying to convert a mania replay, but this shows up.
Linkshu1
how do i fix this error?
it says:
ValueError('Problem with
audio')Problem with audio

P.S idk how to send pics from my desktop

another edit: when i try again it goes to about 8% then stops then after a couple tries i get the same error again
MyAngelAdo
Wow thanks you
Daelan
Made a desktop shortcut for this :)
me slow
FL doesn't seem to work with this but that's the only thing I found wrong with this, thank you for making this :)
Selfy

:(
Shira0ri
How do I change the codec to make it a .mp4 instead of a .avi?
_ReBoSseR_
KeyError(454)454 ???
How to fix
Marscheu
I have a question, What does the 'process' means?

and is it possible to change the 'video codec'? :D

Anyways, awesome content! It is working properly!

Good job man!
Tanomoshii Nekojou
Cool! OwO
ziild
PalPal
Yey finally after years...
Inversionist
Thank you so much for this <3
Topic Starter
yuitora

Selfy wrote:

:(

RayRaivern wrote:

Trying to convert a mania replay, but this shows up.
3 others game mode are not supported unfortunately.

Linkshu1 wrote:

how do i fix this error?
it says:
ValueError('Problem with
audio')Problem with audio

P.S idk how to send pics from my desktop

another edit: when i try again it goes to about 8% then stops then after a couple tries i get the same error again

_ReBoSseR_ wrote:

KeyError(454)454 ???
How to fix
Try updating the app. If there is the error, join the discord server.

DeathStarr wrote:

I have a question, What does the 'process' means?

and is it possible to change the 'video codec'? :D

Anyways, awesome content! It is working properly!

Good job man!
Process means the number of processes, so theoretically the program will convert faster if you increase it. But if you increase too much it will start to slow down since your pc won't be able to handle it. The best process option is the number of cpu core - 1.
Brogamer89
this programs works so good!, but it was better if the program records video background at the same time
sorry for my bad english

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf6tnfuUl-k
show more