forum

NEKOPARA - Chocola & Vanilla Skin [HD|SD] [16:9|4:3] [STD|TAIKO|CTB|MANIA]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Suminoze

Hi, this is my first skin release (also first time trying to make a complete skin), hope you like my skin!

Extra folder: different hitsounds, single-color hitcircles (blue/pink) + dots instead of numbers and more score numbers, PSD file to change scorebar text, different color cursor, alternate pause/rank screens plus both 4:3/16:9 ratio so you dont have to redownload skin if you switch to a different aspect ratio~

Thanks for downloading♥
RockRoller
___ _______ ____ ____ ____ _ ____ ____ __-___ ____ ____ ____ _!chocola&vanilla - NEKOPARA ~ 16-9 @Suminoz

This is quite possibly the worst skin name I have ever seen. I get that you add dashes and # to get skins to the top of your skinlist, but this is just too much.
DeletedUser_6709840

RockRoller wrote:

___ _______ ____ ____ ____ _ ____ ____ __-___ ____ ____ ____ _!chocola&vanilla - NEKOPARA ~ 16-9 @Suminoz

This is quite possibly the worst skin name I have ever seen. I get that you add dashes and # to get skins to the top of your skinlist, but this is just too much.
I second this. Makes me not wanna download

Edit: Literally, you only need one dash or so
Topic Starter
Suminoze

Wei Wuxian wrote:

RockRoller wrote:

I second this. Makes me not wanna download

Edit: Literally, you only need one dash or so
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought skin name was okay coz when I download the file it doesnt appear to be full of "___", may be a error with your browser, a friend of mine tried to download the skin with firefox and it showed up like that, then tried to download with chrome and skin name is normal
It shows up like this for me:

I don't know why the name is bugged in some browsers, I mean, it looks normal in mediafire too, weird...
RockRoller

Suminoze wrote:

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought skin name was okay coz when I download the file it doesnt appear to be full of "___", may be a error with your browser, a friend of mine tried to download the skin with firefox and it showed up like that, then tried to download with chrome and skin name is normal
It shows up like this for me:

I don't know why the name is bugged in some browsers, I mean, it looks normal in mediafire too, weird...
Hmm, thats quite unusual. You should probably just rename it to chocola & vanilla anyways, that way everyone can pick for themself if they want it to be at the top of the list or not
iLuvAllter
wow great idea on raking panel
zepheron999
is it safe to download?
BardInspire
Honestly, the name ain't bad, just make it shorter and you would be good to go.

As for the skin itself

I find it a decent skin, some of the STD assets are large and blaring, but its not as bad as some of the other Neko skins I have downloaded in the past. However my issue lies in Mania. Please do a little bit more formatting so the arrows aren't wider than the Grand Canyon. Also, it may just be me not being used to arrows as the notes, but there is a little bit of delay between where I hit and where the note actually is. If this is also an issue for anyone, or possible just me, could you take a little look at it.

The non-gameplay elements, for me it is a tiny bit too busy, with a lot more Chocola than Vanilla. The pause menu is also an issue, because on the screen you have it all the text to one side, but when I move up and down with the keys, it displays the default Osu asset format. Also another area to look at.

For a first skin, this is a really great start. I would give it a 7.5/10.
Anticyclone
can i ask the original paused picture without the word "PAUSED!" because i want to modify it just a little mods btw
Topic Starter
Suminoze

Titaliu wrote:

can i ask the original paused picture without the word "PAUSED!" because i want to modify it just a little mods btw
Pause-overlay without "PAUSED!" text
Pause-overlay without any text