forum

Tsumugi's Modding Queue STD (NM/M4M, open)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

Read this post and last post before requesting!

Modding Rules:

- STD only, works on a "post and see what happens" method, like how most use these threads.

- I mod songs that are similar to my preferences; try anime songs, male vocals, songs under 6 minutes long or anything in the spoiler box (it doesn't need to follow this completely, song just needs to be enjoyable):
Preferred Artists and Genres
Utaites: Mafumafu, Amatsuki, Soraru, After the Rain, Rib, Eve, Itou Kashitaro, Kumakuma, Wu En, TUYU, cillia, Aimer, some Nanahira songs, etc (is Will Stetson an utaite since he does Japanese songs sometimes??? *thinking*)

Genres I like: Some English rock and metal, J-pop, J-rock, Chinese songs, meme songs sometimes, anime songs from sports anime and "fujoshi/fudanshi" oriented shows.

EDM/Electronic: Camellia, Kabocha, kanome sano, dj-Jo, PSYQUI, LeaF, sakuraburst, some Laur songs, some Memme songs,

Animes/Games/Media: MDZS, Ensemble Stars!!, Yuri on Ice, Legend of Zelda series, SDVX, Given, most otome/BL VN games, MILGRAM project

Map types I enjoy playing/modding: For STD, Jumps/1-2s (I like their structure), some tech map concepts, circular flow oriented maps, maps between 120 bpm and 239 bpm

- I mostly mod overlaps, aesthetic/visuals, and "flow"/how objects move in relation to each other (I won't mod hitsounds unless they're are serious issues that are noticeable when testplaying) I also ask you tell me your map's concept/style before I mod so I have an idea of what kind of mod to do beforehand. I mod maps more for addressing playability without completely focusing on what's "rankable" or not (but will point out glaring issues if it's worth a discussion)

- For M4M, I will DM you using the new chat system, if I accept your request and mod first. If you don't mod my map within 3 weeks after I mod, you'll be put on a cooldown when you can request again depending on how much I was requested of me to mod on your end. I have a few maps you can mod, but I don't push maps for rank, would just want feedback.

- For NM, I only mod songs I like/will put the effort into modding; means something that will keep my brain motivated to actually focus on.

- Completed maps only (rankable/full spread for the drain time, hitsounding negotiable for being not focused on) and must not be graveyard. If I get to it way late and it's in graveyard, thats okay, I'll just let you know I finished modding so I can post my mod since I do graveyard mods in a word doc.

- Up to 3 map links per post, per week (when I'm open and not overwhelmed, obviously). If you spam too much, you'll get ignored.

- Leave kudosu/upvote my suggestions that were helpful. I wanna know what mods were helpful so I can get better at modding STD.

- On languages, I mod in English but will use Google Translate if I need to.

NOTE: Don't be offended if you got skipped, it usually means I either 1. wasn't interested in song, 2. somehow didn't see it checking thread half asleep, or 3. it took me a while to get through reading through what I wanted to mod or was demotivated.

[Rules Subject to Change if Things Come Up!]

Credits
Hey, give KeatsBeats some love in your requests, they did the mod queue bannner in this post <3
cough
little bit of a warning if you care, might wanna read my main profile so you're not confused if there's an "-Leo"/"-L" after a mod post.
[Karcher]
beatmapsets/1112981#osu/2325136

NM thx I try to rank it :3
arronchu1207
Syrte
NM pls c:

beatmapsets/1153875#osu/2408211

yesterday wo utatte intro. male vocal, 5min, 1 diff
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840
Oooo, good songs so far

Still Open
(Currently have 6 maps to mod, counting outside of queue NMs but I'll take on 8-10 before I close queue)
Zelzatter Zero
idk if you like this but try to take risk this time

NM

beatmapsets/1159693

Thanks!
Ryaldin
HI,

NM request

beatmapsets/1170258#osu/2444047

thank you!
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840
Bump

Still Open
(I now have 3 maps on my list to mod, need more)
kanor
Tiff
Hello o/ NM req:

beatmapsets/1167409#osu/2435779

thanks!
ArThasCD
climbx3145
reicavera
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840
Okay, I have 6 maps to mod and I'm too tired to narrow that down so...

NM/M4M: Closed until queue is cleared up

GD: Open
Vincent1370
beatmapsets/1177118#osu/2455048

Too bad female vocals :3 (Still japanese tho)
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840
Now Open for M4M and GDs

I prefer that this set be modded since I'm pushing it for rank: beatmapsets/1046848#osu/2188383
xytoper
Nm please >//<
But i could also do m4m if u want
Just pm

beatmapsets/1171810#osu/2452895
MrBeast in Ohio
beatmapsets/1176533#osu/2453897
NM plz
a bit over 6 minutes but its a nice song
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840
Open for NM/M4M/GDs

Please, give me maps to mod!!!
kizuflux
Akebana Yukio
Adventure
Dialect
nm

beatmapsets/1172729#osu/2447003

a lot of the diffs are mapped in sotarks style, so beware
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

MinNin wrote:

nm

beatmapsets/1172729#osu/2447003

a lot of the diffs are mapped in sotarks style, so beware
"Sotarks style"... Good lord, not sure if I'll mod it. We'll see. Edit: I like 1-2s and PP style maps but Sotarks has a few style choices I'm meh about

Still Open for NM/M4M/GDs

Please, give me maps to mod!!!
Dialect

Wei Wuxian wrote:

"Sotarks style"... Good lord, not sure if I'll mod it. We'll see. Edit: I like 1-2s and PP style maps but Sotarks has a few style choices I'm meh about
hm i mean i can't really have an aesthetically clean style lol
Hay-
- Milhofo -
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

- Milhofo - wrote:

M4M! beatmapsets/1166523#osu/2433234

Thank you ~
Check your DMs
Riene
hello there. NM please. thanks
beatmapsets/1166159#osu/2432586
Vincent1370
Yinchiko
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840
I have 6 maps on my list now for NM...

NM: Closed, M4M/GD: Open
Dowell
Hello

Would like some NM if that song is at your taste Sir

beatmapsets/1157162#osu/2414830

Edit : Oh, we posted at the same time, you closed NM, unlucky
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

Dowell wrote:

Hello

Would like some NM if that song is at your taste Sir

beatmapsets/1157162#osu/2414830

Edit : Oh, we posted at the same time, you closed NM, unlucky
I'll be nice. I like the song so I can forgive a few seconds delay on thee site's end.

Okay....

NM: Closed, M4M/GD: Open
X Light
beatmapsets/1167132 m4m plz
iirc i saw a certain map of you somewhere and its pretty cool so i will mod that map
kvuhlrrie
beatmapsets/1175814#osu/2452463
GD REQ
probably beyond the 2 min condition but i hope you like yorushika
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

X Light wrote:

beatmapsets/1167132 m4m plz
iirc i saw a certain map of you somewhere and its pretty cool so i will mod that map
I'll DM you. I like the song.

kvuhlrrie wrote:

beatmapsets/1175814#osu/2452463
GD REQ
probably beyond the 2 min condition but i hope you like yorushika
Don't like the song enough to map the drain time, sorry.

I'm closing my queue for a while because I have plans for 1-2 weeks starting June 1st. I need to clear out my accepted maps to mod by then so I can't accept anymore. All GD requests cannot be started until either June 7th or later if accepted.

NM/M4M - CLOSED
GD - Open under certain conditions
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840
Open for NM, M4M, and GD

I may be slow with requests but I'm depressed about being useless so I decided modding might take my mind off it
show more