forum

osu! Skin Generator [web] / Make your own osu! skin

posted
Total Posts
show more
DarkfusionX5
When trying to download the skin, it generates then has a quick error flash before just not downloading
miguree
for some reason, when i was trying out my skin some of the hit circles ended up like this, as if they were doubled

but when i use a different skin or the default skin it looks perfectly fine (these are the same parts of the beatmap)

did i do something wrong??
RockRoller

miguree wrote:

for some reason, when i was trying out my skin some of the hit circles ended up like this, as if they were doubled

but when i use a different skin or the default skin it looks perfectly fine (these are the same parts of the beatmap)

did i do something wrong??
You did nothing wrong, the website just is poorly made. This is a special type of HitCircle that needs a specific value on HitCircleOverlap in the skin.ini, but the website doesn't set it automatically.
Le_Crapougnard
Damn sounds section used to be great, too bad it's gone now
RockYY-BL
i recommend adding a feature where you can upload a skin that you use and it will upload all the files for that skin into the interface (so it is just the skin you uploaded but you can edit it)
CongaHoovy
I seem to be getting an error: "Error: Ajax error for /uploads/41366/ranking-small/123596/ranking-A-small.png : 404"

I've uploaded the ranking-(blank)-small's many times, with the correct file names every time...
Anyone know why it's not working?
me1td0wn531
is there a way to import skins to change or combine two skins together
alexkeeper
i ned kelp, I want to remove the background color of the slider and leave it transparent.

how can i do this?
Cooki_e

alexkeeper wrote:

i ned kelp, I want to remove the background color of the slider and leave it transparent.

how can i do this?

Click on the skin.ini page and then find 'Slider Track Override' and then you need to click on the square in right side of 'Slider Track Override' and then you can change the color.
Shiuzyo
hoyl thanks
hamchicken123
When I download. Its Only A Page And It Dont Work
nikkothegamer
When I try and download my skin it stops right at 85% and a split second error message comes up, help meh pls >.>
Topic Starter
Essovius
osuskinner is updated!
CoOkEezI
- old post, can't delete so editing -
skyhunter45
ty really helped me
Topic Starter
Essovius

CoOkEezI wrote:

how 2 upload skin element?

Upload is not active for now.
pawpatrolosu
me have Taiko 300k 100k 300g Pipidon idle pipidon clear pipidon Fail Roll middle roll end pipidon kial i have this :D
and who download my skin
Link Here ---> https://osuskinner.com/skin/9b1b27fb-058b-46a5-b8e7-762e31b4aee0 is so nice :D
JayKey
I have issue with the download as some of the people out there...

The download is stuck at 94% and will stay like that forever...

does anyone has solution to this? it would be nice to download the skin I've made :(
RockRoller

JayKey wrote:

I have issue with the download as some of the people out there...

The download is stuck at 94% and will stay like that forever...

does anyone has solution to this? it would be nice to download the skin I've made :(

Download gets stuck at some point. What should I do?

1. Before doing anything, make sure that you saved your skin to prevent data loss that can happen in the next steps. To do that simply log in to osuskinner and press the "save" button under "current skin project" section. And copy that link to somewhere safe.
2. Press CTRL+F5 on your keyboard. This will refresh the page by clearing cache. Wait until the page completely loaded. (Until seeing the site icon in browser tabs) Then press the "download" button.
3. Try to download with another browser. (Freshly installed browser is preferred. This step will most likely solve the problem but if you don't want to change your browser for some reason, you can try the following steps for a succesfull download.)
4. Update your browser to latest version.
5. Clear cookies and cache in your browser. (This step may remove your selections)
6. Disable browser extensions. (Ad blockers etc.)
7. Disable anti-virus, Windows Defender in your PC. (They can block everything even if the file does not contain malware)
8. If the problem persists after applying these steps, report us in the #bug-reports channel by including the skin link in it. Other than that, any information that you've provide will help us to fix problem quickly. For example your PC Specs, error messages or console logs.
[Crz]Kasumi
Deleted comment.
Corne2Plum3
The site is very interesting and awesome.

Just how I can upload some elements I've made and share these elements with the world?
If you want I can put a link to a .zip where there is elements I want to share here.
RockRoller

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

The site is very interesting and awesome.

Just how I can upload some elements I've made and share these elements with the world?
If you want I can put a link to a .zip where there is elements I want to share here.
It is not possible to upload elements to osuskinner and since the development has been put on hold it probably wont be possible anytime soon.
DeadlyDoge10

peppy wrote:

We are actually trying to do something like this for the official site. If you have any interest in helping out, check https://github.com/ppy/osu-web/issues/61
omg really? :O
ZadjeZ-Dog
How can I contribute to the skin element pool? I have a skin that had an amazing warning arrow that I would like to add.
RockRoller

ZadjeZ-Dog wrote:

How can I contribute to the skin element pool? I have a skin that had an amazing warning arrow that I would like to add.
you cant
ZadjeZ-Dog

RockRoller wrote:

ZadjeZ-Dog wrote:

you cant
oh
AspireGabriel
My activation for my account doesn't send, i resend it multiple times.. what can i do?
Emily-love
Omg. This is heckin' awesome. I didnt know to skin at first, but this. This is what I need. I made even cool skins with it.
Ash The Banana
Im having an issue with the website were im trying to download a skin i made but no matter what i do the skin just stops download at 80.57%. Please halp.
YESIMFUNNY
Thanks
kirstdizzzle
how do you dowload the
Anaxii
Holy- it still works after 8 years
Stomiks
Oh yeah it is. This'll be really helpful.