forum

Osu! Seasonal Cup - Summer 2020 (150k-100k) - REGS CLOSED

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sirek
This is the European 1v1, score V1 tournament for rank range 150k-100k (only users from Europe can participate). Star rating for the whole tournament is 4.00-5.00, starting from the lower number and getting harder with each stage. Also, this tournament will be deranker-free. It is hard to say what makes you a deranker, however, we decided to make a rule that players, who were 5 digit anywhere in the period of the last 3 months won't be able to participate. You are also not able to play if you got banned anytime in the past 3 months. You can check your rank line in your account, to make sure you are not a deranker. Also, you will be allowed to overrank when the registration phase is finished.

Note: You can also register if you are bellow rank 150k, but you will have to be in the range at the end of registration phase (May 31st), otherwise you will be removed from the tournament on June 1st.

Rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I7f5MooLp5rTIvCCdInaPJ2T_DNA1KqfxxT-sJZB5PQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

Registration
Make sure you read this post's description BEFORE you register.
In order to take place in this tournament, you will need to:
-Join the tournament's discord server - https://discord.gg/GrE3qVG (MOST IMPORTANT!)
-Write something under this topic
-Fill the questionnaire - https://forms.gle/mXCec4cgiaKbkvau9

Prizes
1st place: 2 months of supporter
2nd place: 1 month of supporter
3rd place: 1 month of supporter

Schedule
May 31: End of registrations
June 1: Mappool for qualifiers
June 5-7: Qualifiers
June 8: RO16 Mappool
June 12-14: RO16
June 15: Quarterfinals mappool
June 19-21: Quarterfinals
June 22: Semifinals mappool
June 26-28: Semifinals
June 29: Finals mappool
July 3-5: Finals, Match for 3rd place

All matches will be reffed. Staff is appreciated (ESPECIALLY REFS) - DM me on Discord if you want to staff. It would also be great to find a streamer, so we can broadcast some matches.
imaksym036
Only participants from 27 EU countries are allowed?
Egor20042004
^
Topic Starter
Sirek

imaksym036 wrote:

All European Countries
imaksym036

Sirek wrote:

imaksym036 wrote:

27 EU countries and Russia.
F4ck
UrbanUrbi
YAY im gonna be a ref! I'm finaly doing something in my life!
Topic Starter
Sirek

imaksym036 wrote:

My bad. I meant Europe countries, not EU. I'm dumb. Of course you can participate.
Miku Hatsune
:D
bergent
Hi! :D
grizzly0304
n1ce
Acey Pacey
What time will the Matches be at? I assume this being a Euro Tournament there shouldn't be any problems about time-zones and such.
Topic Starter
Sirek

Acey Pacey wrote:

What time will the Matches be at? I assume this being a Euro Tournament there shouldn't be any problems about time-zones and such.
Yes, the whole point of this European tournament is having comfortable schedule for all the players (14-20 UTC), anyways, reschedules are also going to be possible.
Kanekiibeast
Hello my slovenian brother xD
tripssster
Good luck everyone
BabyBaws
Good luck boys
NixMoritz
I wish everyone good luck for this tourney
crx fh 7
^^
Nikurax
good luck and have fun guys ^^
sebastiank12
^^
JuLi0n_
Sign me up.
Pinossaur
First tourney btw
Forever
^^
Silentti
haku_osu
will the mappool/results be posted here? there's no way I can get the necessary rank but I would like to at least get an idea of how I would fare in this tournament
show more