forum

Is it possible to reach top 50 only 4 key in osu!mania?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Matrixes
Just a thought
[Crz]Swinux
no but when you get better you will want to try different keys and you wont care abt ranking all that much
Lights
No. Its pretty much a waste of time. You'd be better off playing Etterna if you're a 4key main. imo.
mufugai
its probably possible but i doubt anyone will do it.
theres this guy, he plays some 7k but 99% of his pp is from 4k users/10072733
but in general it would be much easier to get there with 7k
[Sick]Catcat
Everything is possible as long as your fingers are quick enough in this game,I mean you can DT everything to get pp nowadays(imagining dt blastix)
Mito_Nabarazaki
It's likely very possible, but it will be much slower in climbing the ranks due to the fact that 4k maps don't have the same difficulty scale as maps with more keys.
Luminox115
Completely possible, but highly impractical...

That being said, it's also a challenge I'm taking myself. Don't give up, I'm sure it can be pulled off
abraker
You will need to get good at 8+ star maps

Those maps play almost like vibro
Lights

abraker wrote:

not to mention theres only a few 8star maps. and they require using DT on some already hard 5.5+star high bpm and dense charts. Attang barely made top 50 4key only and hes far above the skill level of anyone whose commented on this thread.
[LS]PositoniX
yes. that chilean dude who cleared epsilon dan is actually pretty close to doing this, but he's gonna be the only one to do it for some long ass time
[Crz]Swinux

Lights wrote:

abraker wrote:

not to mention theres only a few 8star maps. and they require using DT on some already hard 5.5+star high bpm and dense charts. Attang barely made top 50 4key only and hes far above the skill level of anyone whose commented on this thread.
That's pretty long ago right? Top 50 is even harder now
Lights

Swinux wrote:

Lights wrote:

abraker wrote:

That's pretty long ago right? Top 50 is even harder now
No idea exactly when it was, but yeah. hes since rank decayed. it might be possible, but itd take a hell of a mash-god to do it.