forum

say something weird about yourself

posted
Total Posts
show more
vinnicci
I don't throw my scratch papers, just so I'll look like a smartass when someone enters my room
samX500
I can't sleep without a hug pillow. If I don't have something to hold on to, then I feel lost floating in a huge void in my bed, I need to anchor myself by hugging a pillow to sleep well.
Achromalia

samX500 wrote:

I can't sleep without a hug pillow. If I don't have something to hold on to, then I feel lost floating in a huge void in my bed, I need to anchor myself by hugging a pillow to sleep well.

lately, i've been sleeping either with 2 or 3 pillows on top of me, or with one under my head and another one to hug with the other on top of me. for some reason, i feel really comfortable when there's a little weight on top of me. maybe because it feels more snug.

i don't have a pillow that's specially made for hugging, sadly, so it's occasionally a struggle to work with the limited surface area. still, i like hugging pillows.
Nuuskamuikkunen

Achromalia wrote:

samX500 wrote:

lately, i've been sleeping either with 2 or 3 pillows on top of me, or with one under my head and another one to hug with the other on top of me. for some reason, i feel really comfortable when there's a little weight on top of me. maybe because it feels more snug.

i don't have a pillow that's specially made for hugging, sadly, so it's occasionally a struggle to work with the limited surface area. still, i like hugging pillows.

I sleep with 2 pillows, a blanket and a teddy bear.
I also like hugging things in bed.
Zelzatter Zero
I have a time when I sometimes howl when I jerk off...
Achromalia

Uraomote Error wrote:

now that's just hilarious.

i'll think of this the next time i hear an awoo.
Nuuskamuikkunen

Uraomote Error wrote:

How do I unread?

OT: I am able to do the celtic knot.
Corne2Plum3
I've 15/20 in my last math test
Nuuskamuikkunen
I like it when there is a slight age difference.

Provided they are both 18 years old at least.
Hydreigon

samX500 wrote:

Same. but I'm so tall that I have to use 3 pillows.
Jeans
im right handed but i open water bottles with my left
Nuuskamuikkunen
I am right handed but I use my left hand for some things.
Corne2Plum3
Me too
Zelzatter Zero
I sometimes open TV...

AND NEVER WATCH IT!
haha i rolypoly
my secret weirdest desire in life is to open a prestigious college in Japan called the "Syqare University." It will be one of the best universities in the world and tons of gifted people in different activities would flock to the university.
Nuuskamuikkunen
I touch my face a lot.
And wherever there is a mirror, I will be looking on it for loooong time
samX500
I can't stop listening to a piece of music once it has started. If I am listening to music, I have to finish the song, no matter how long it is. Because of that, I often find myself in scenario in which I want to go pee but I hold it in for 10 minutes because I was listening to a long piece of music when the needs to pee kicked in. Or most generally, when I finish a work and needs to go, I always need to wait until my current song is finished.
Nuuskamuikkunen
I practice phonetics often.

It wouldn't be weird if it weren't because you sometimes seem to be summoning demons or sound like being possessed by doing the strangest sounds a human being can produce.
Taj
my speed is better than my aim (and in some cases, consistency)
actually that's quite common so uhh

in some occurrences my eyes tear up everyday for some reason and it's not because I'm sad usually
samX500
Often when I listen to music alone in my room while playing some game, I naturally start to sing the bassline of the song. I just find it very satisfying to sing bassline, the way your chest feels when you singing basslines feels very nice to me.
Zelzatter Zero
I've just had a dream that I f***ked Thanos...
Nuuskamuikkunen
Top or bottom?

I stumble real often, seriously, real often.
samX500
Despite speaking french as a native language, I only ever use english when I am in front of a computer and when I am playing games with a close friend of mine, I naturally keep talking english because I am in front of a computer and then my friend answers back in french.

We can both understand each others and we talk in two different language that we can both speak instead of settling on one.
Nuuskamuikkunen
I haven't been out of the island where I live.
Zelzatter Zero

eblf2013 wrote:

Top or bottom?

bottom.
Nuuskamuikkunen

Uraomote Error wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Top or bottom?

bottom.

Hmmm...

OT: At times I chew garlic or ginger.
samX500
Despite now being decently academically succesful, back when I entered secondary school I was put in a class for stupid people for 2 years.
[LS]PositoniX
i'm an autist
JustABeginner
I like talking although no one is with me.
Nate Bait
I'm able to make weird high pitched baby noises
Nuuskamuikkunen
I do sometimes make a childish voice.
DeletedUser_6709840
I have Tokophobia
Nuuskamuikkunen
I have a strange attraction for people that wear masks/helmets/something that makes the original face not recognizable.
Mostly if the rest of the body is not as protected i.e. normal clothes.
JustABeginner

Wei Wuxian wrote:

I have Tokophobia
I used to have fanaphobia.
Achromalia
i uh...

i thought about being the president/leader of a country a couple days ago in the shower...

i made quite a cool TV/media advertisement (with a lesson/instruction structure including imaginary statistics about vague issues) if i do say so myself.
Meguro
uh...i want to have someone sleep with me
YyottaCat
I used to get disgusted by cooked eggplants.
Meguro
I broke so many phones i can't remember them all
haha i rolypoly
I hate muffins, pancakes, and waffles. You should probably know how chaotic my breakfasts are
Lapizote
even if I'm close to my family and have close friends, I still feel lonely sometimes.
show more