forum

Dear New Players,

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Kage
Whenever I play with you, don't say that tablet makes the game a million times easier. I've practiced with a tablet, not a mouse, for the past while. I even used mouse up until about when I started playing 5-6* before switching. While in the beginning tablets might be easier to play with, at the end of the road, good mouse players are just as good if not better than good tablet players. I just felt this needed to be addressed.

Thank you.
TNCurz2
Ty we needed one of these

Instead of improving their skills they just blame the tablet.
Have to face this at school all the time... T_T
Simon12
Tablet is objectively superior because it uses absolute tracking instead of relative tracking.
changemymind
Almost

Simon12 wrote:

Tablet is objectively superior because it uses absolute tracking instead of relative tracking.
changemymind

This thread isn't about which is better. This thread is about the ridiculous notion that buying a tablet will instantly make you a god.
illyTheKid
How many mouse players are there in top 50?
Chiru-kun
as I heard in another source (verto, YT) tablet increases learning curve. but ultimately, it comes to skill as to where your "limit" lands. limit in quotations. that can be pushed by practice.

maybe offtopic but its common knowledge to map with a mouse. but i've gotten used to mapping with trackpad. its essentially the same. trackpad just became a bit longer to learn but its essentially the same. while not on the same level as mouse vs tablet, its the same idea. depends on how you program your gaming senses, for lack of a term.
Endaris

illyTheKid wrote:

kefirek568

Endaris wrote:

illyTheKid wrote:

wait what
TNCurz2

renzthegreat wrote:

as I heard in another source (verto, YT) tablet increases learning curve. but ultimately, it comes to skill as to where your "limit" lands. limit in quotations. that can be pushed by practice.

maybe offtopic but its common knowledge to map with a mouse. but i've gotten used to mapping with trackpad. its essentially the same. trackpad just became a bit longer to learn but its essentially the same. while not on the same level as mouse vs tablet, its the same idea. depends on how you program your gaming senses, for lack of a term.

don't rlly have anything to say....
just wanted to tell ya nice dp
gg if u watched the anime, its underrated.
- Lena -

kefirek568 wrote:

Endaris wrote:

illyTheKid wrote:

wait what

Skill base game btw
Topic Starter
- Kage

illyTheKid wrote:

Most players in top 50 use tablet. It became a popular method and has continued as a trend. As I mentioned before, in the beginning stages of starting and improving at the game, for most people, tablet will seem easier. However, once these players became pro they realized that they could've been just as good if not better had they just practiced with mouse. All players can get good regardless of their gear. It just so happens that most practiced and improved using tablet and not mouse.
Zelzatter Zero

kefirek568 wrote:

Endaris wrote:

illyTheKid wrote:

wait what
Doomsday and FunOrange are the most notable example iirc
[AlphaCentauri]

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

kefirek568 wrote:

Endaris wrote:

illyTheKid wrote:

wait what
Doomsday and FunOrange are the most notable example iirc
Fieryrage too
Molly Sandera
People are forgetting about FGSky..... smh