forum

[2v2][STD][REGS CLOSED][105k-45k BWS] Mirai. Tournament 2020

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mirai Subject

Welcome to the 2020 Mirai. Tournament!

This is an osu! standard 2v2 international tournament for people in the rank range of 105.000 - 45.000, this includes BWS.

Schedules

Schedules will be available once sign ups are finished and the bracket is final.
The announcement for this will be made on Discord.

Winner: 2 months of osu! supporter + a badge to flex. (pending atm, we hope to get one like MoWT 2017)

You will need your osu! and you Discord account ready. Cookies will also be used to facilitate all the features on this website.

If you have any issues during sign up join the Discord as a spectator and let us know!

Ranks will not get locked down once registration closes, if you overrank or underranking can result in the specific player being disqualified until they are back in range.
Teams will get locked once registration closes, so you will not be able to make any adjustments anymore after the deadline.

Note: Any other info such as procedures and announcements will be on the discord server! You will automatically join the server during registration.
2nd Note: We have the right to take you out of the tournament if we find you suspicious or breaking the rules listed on the discord and/or the match rules document.
You will also get screened by the osu! staff.
Windows 11 Pro
ok boomer.
AlexDark69
MiraiPog
Deadpulse
Hype miraiPog
Okupsa

Deadpulse wrote:

Hype miraiPog

Hi DeadPulse-San :AYAYA:
Valentine727
date for mappool?
Topic Starter
Mirai Subject

Valentine27 wrote:

date for mappool?

Will get released once sign ups are closed and we're screening.

The pools for groups and RO32 are done already and we've been working in advance so it should all go according to schedule.

Also for other people still looking to sign up. All the major issues and bugs with the site have been fixed. So the sign up process should go smoothly now! We also have a channel on our discord for any free players looking to form teams or to join any existing ones!
Valentine727

Mirai Subject wrote:

Valentine27 wrote:

date for mappool?

Will get released once sign ups are closed and we're screening.

The pools for groups and RO32 are done already and we've been working in advance so it should all go according to schedule.

Also for other people still looking to sign up. All the major issues and bugs with the site have been fixed. So the sign up process should go smoothly now! We also have a channel on our discord for any free players looking to form teams or to join any existing ones!

Thx ♥
Topic Starter
Mirai Subject
If there's players actively checking the forum for updates I highly recommend you to press this blue button on your profile page.

This joins you to our Discord and sets you up with the appropriate roles so your registration is actually confirmed. If you're already on the server it still sets up your account with the right roles, so click on it even if you're already on the server!

All of the communication after the sign ups is happening on Discord! I still check the forum once a day in case people have questions, but all of the info dumping is happening on Discord!

That blue button^

I've also noticed people have been joining the server as a spectator, but at the same time ignoring the instructions that the bot is giving them to get access to the tournament channels. Please read what the bot says to get to the right place!

We also have many members active to point you in the right direction and the mods can help you out as well if you can't get the role.
TheCLOVER
Already registered... But still gonna say that I wanna be in tourney... My teammate is FlagFlayer.
PM ME YUR MEMES
anyone wanna team?
rhythm on osu

PM ME YUR MEMES wrote:

anyone wanna team?

heck yeah lmao
DanX
boomp
nikson
Shit, im have 43300 rank