forum

First Forum Post Ever.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
2Leaned
Greetings..
As the title states this is the first forum post i have ever created on any sort of community site/platform.
I came here today to finally introduce myself. The username 2Leaned is a placeholder until i venture off into the supporter status and change it..
Ive been playing Osu! for a few years or so on and off. Currently the only mode that peaks my interest has been the Mania section. Yes, i have dabbled in a few other modes. I usually only play 7k & 4k on occasion.. Even though I am still garbage (cant get past 2 star(s)). Never played any other types of rhythm games before I found this beauty (other then the Guitar Hero bandwagon).
Recently, I found out about skinning (although I am not very good at image manipulation tools YET). Exploring the different files and all the extras I can add to the game to make it special to me as a player. Maybe one day I will get into beat-mapping.
Looking forward to meeting some new friends that also share the interest to this creative game as a whole. Or even join the skinning community some time down the road.
Thanks for reading,
Lean~
Kumi Lone Wolf
that's good 'Lean' like a guy with a plan
astalea
hi guys
nice to see you here xD

oh and best luck to your skinning (and soon-to-be mapping) journey, lean!
- Marco -
Hello Lean and Good Luck with your skinning and mapping adventures :D