forum

Upcoming OT Presidential Elections

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker

Announcement

Ah yes, it has been around a full year since the start of the Renaissance Era here in OT. With it came a single huge change for the fellow denizens that allowed denizens choose their leader unlike the horrid totalitarian Lord tyrants of before. Achromalia became the 1st president of OT, and shortly after, the OTConstitution and OTGovernment was established. Now Achromalia's term is coming to a close and a new president needs to be chosen.

The OT Presidential elections will take place on the 21st of February. Qualification for candidacy are simply that you must be an OT Denizen. This requirement is determined by the OT Royal Society of Quality or by the decision of the OT!Parliament currently consisting of Tad Fibonacci, Tee Arctic, Royal OT Scientist abraker, and Zain Sugieres. Those who are considering to run for election should get familiar with the OTConstitution. There have been a couple of updates to it since, so a thread with the updated version will be posted a few weeks before election. A downloadable offline copy of the Constitution will also be provided as requested by denizen Aiseca so long ago.
,,,,,,,,,,,Sincerely 

  

OT Royal Scientist abraker,
Head of OT Royal Society of Quality,
Member of OT Royal Society
OT Representative
ColdTooth
me
samX500
I haven't been so active lately but I might give it a shot
Vuelo Eluko
it's my turn
KatouMegumi