forum

♦ New to the forums but not the game ♦

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
festiveBeanie
Hello all! I have been playing osu!standard for like 2 years now but I have no (non-irl) friends because I'm very shy, and get intimidated by chats and forums easily. BUT I'm trying to get over that! And starting with one of my favourite games! So I'd like to introduce myself and hopefully meet a few players I can enjoy this game with :D

My name's Kendra and I'm from Canada. I ADORE osu, along with many other rhythm games, however I find this game just fills that little space in my heart that got left empty when games like "TapTap" got taken off the app stores etc.

I play with keyboard/tablet and tap most notes because I'm terribly inaccurate with my keyboard fingers but I've been trying to work on that too! So I would love any suggestions on posts to take a look at for improving my skills. (I hope that's not off-topic, I never participate in forums lol...)

Anyways, thanks for reading! :)
celineht678
Hii!! Nice to meet you!! I also have been playing osu!mania for a year now and have no friends because no one plays it in my school and I am very scared of forums and such haha. So yeah i'm also new to this forum thing since I only found out about this yesterday because my osu! is currently in shambles. I'm terrible with accuracy and speed and so I am working on that and I love to watch videos on how to do it and would love suggestions and such haha.

I'm still a beginner in osu and socializing 🤣 so I also hope that this doesn't also go way off topic since I never encounter forums nor join in one.

Thank you for your time 😁😊😂