forum

Hello osu! Community!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
razia
Hey! The name is razia. I just joined the game on the 5th of January, so yeah I'm definitely a newbie.

I started playing rhythm games when I was a kid (now in my late 20's). Starting with Parappa the Rapper and one of the Taiko games on PlayStation. Once Guitar Hero and eventually Rock Band released, there was no going back. I found my niche! I cannot even guess how many hours I put into these. They're definitely my most played games.

I took a break from these games for quite some time, but last year purchased Taiko no Tatsujin for my Switch, along with the official drum. While it's fun, it's not a game I can play for hours on end. I just passed 10 hours played this month.

A few weeks ago during the Steam Winter Sale, I came across Muse Dash and my love for rhythm games was reignited. I wanted to see what else I have been missing out on in this genre since I have been away. And well, I should have been playing osu! since 2007! Better late than never right?!

Anyway, I guess the point of this is to say hi and let you all know that only 5 days in and I am heavily addicted... help.
- Marco -
Hello and welcome to osu!

You're here forever
TimeLimit
Hello o/ Welcome to the game. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Feel free to message me in game or something. Im always down for a multi or just talking ^^
Topic Starter
razia

TimeLimit wrote:

Hello o/ Welcome to the game. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Feel free to message me in game or something. Im always down for a multi or just talking ^^

I may just take you up on that! Added :)
ShadowMist
Hi Razia! Welcome to osu! As you may already know.. osu! is a rythem game that can be quite addicting. And that's not a negative sign, this simply means that you will have a lot of motivation to improve and be good at the game. Not only that. Since you already got addicted, you'll always look back to the times you started to play osu!. Feeling nostalgic? Just play osu! and you will be happy for the rest of your life. Enjoy your time in our wholesome community <3