forum

Hello! :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BarelySkill
My name is Andrew.. or Drew for short. I first heard about osu! about 3 years ago. Until this last November I haven't really been motivated to even try this game; that said, I've fallen in love with osu ever since. I created my account in late October, all thanks to a new friend I met when I moved to a different school. We were talking on the bus and he told me how much he liked the game. We got on discord a few days later and he shared his screen and showed me how good he was at the game. Of course as a normie, I WAS SO IMPRESSED. I remember watching him play yomi yori with hidden and I was so confused what was going on. I wanted so much to be like him and so I played the game a little bit at first. After half a month or so, I got really frustrated that I wasn't getting better. I noticed all the players who were better than me had much more time in the game. Soooooo, I decided to nolife it... The End?
Nope. I forgot to mention how this game saved me from the cancerous community of League of Legends. I used to be such a toxic person when I played that game, and now that I uninstalled it so I could play osu more, I feel like an overall better person. Not to mention, it seems everyone in this community actually cares about one another.

Anyway, I'm so glad to be a part of this now. I only wish I tried the game when I first heard of it.

-Andrew