forum

Hiro-X & Kimeru - Future (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EiJi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 11:25:15 AM

Artist: Hiro-X & Kimeru
Title: Future(TV Size)
BPM: 142.93
Filesize: 9085kb
Play Time: 01:08
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.49 stars, 173 notes)
Download: Hiro-X & Kimeru - Future(TV Size)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Prince of Tennis first opening with video.

This isn't one of my better maps, I don't think. I mean it's kind've...simple and basic. Well, whatever.

No breaks. It's short, anyway.

Enjoy.

PS: I used 'Hard' because it's not 'normal', but it's not really that hard... I need to come up with a difficulty between normal and hard...
MaxwellDemon
Here, you asked for it. :P

Oh man, that's good! XD

Jokes aside... is it me or it sounds a bit off? o.o;
eyup
Minor adjustment to timing - BPM 142.93, Offset 1034. Otherwise another nice short 'n' sharp map with perfect beatspacing :D
Topic Starter
EiJi
Fixed.
eyup
Bubbled.
peppy
As always, feels lacking with no finish/whistle hits :P. But the beatmap is awesome pattern wise - such a charm to follow. I'll let eyup have the final call on this... I don't want to rank without those finish/whistles, but I'm not sure if you want to add them :D.
Topic Starter
EiJi

peppy wrote:

As always, feels lacking with no finish/whistle hits :P. But the beatmap is awesome pattern wise - such a charm to follow. I'll let eyup have the final call on this... I don't want to rank without those finish/whistles, but I'm not sure if you want to add them :D.
No can do, buddy. Blame my lack of creativity.
eyup
You suck.

Ranked :mrgreen:
Topic Starter
EiJi
Yep, I do. Sorry. :P
chan

EiJi wrote:

Filesize: 9085kb
Play Time: 01:08

Prince of Tennis first opening with video...
Call me stingy, but I have a 1GB quota. Any chance of a re-upload without video?
Topic Starter
EiJi
Go bug Peppy to add non-video download links.
Alace
Is +20ms better