posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
iMuffin

Larto wrote:

Overall:
Your preview times are all different. Most of them anyways. Fix that!fixed

This is the laziest video I've ever seen. You could just make a storyboard that is smaller in filesize, does the same, AND looks prettier. Get S i r i r u or someone like that.help me get in touch with someone please larto

MM's Taiko:
Add a lead-in.
You also have unsnapped notes!not too sure how to do these so i'll let MMzz take that

Easy:
03:46:391 (1) - That finish at the end sounds so dumb. SO DUMB D=removed the sound
Sakura
[General]
The audio in the video is using up unnecessary space in the song folder, please remove the audio from the video.
Why is Hatsune Miku and Kagamine Len on the tags?
Source should be Vocaloid, it makes more sense to put the composer of the vocaloid in the tags instead.

[MM's Taiko]
Audio lead-in should be 1,5 seconds.

Not bad actually, really nice map when fixed you could ask me for a recheck
Krisom

Sakura Hana wrote:

[General]
Because they make guest appearances at this song, not just the video, Len is the father's and the friend's voice, and miku does the announcement's girl voice.

Sakura Hana wrote:

Source should be Vocaloid, it makes more sense to put the composer of the vocaloid in the tags instead.
I disagree with that but this is not my map, so muffin can do whatever he wants.

EDIT: I just ninja'd you muffin :3
Topic Starter
iMuffin

Sakura Hana wrote:

[General]
The audio in the video is using up unnecessary space in the song folder, please remove the audio from the video.I got that done
Source should be Vocaloid, it makes more sense to put the composer of the vocaloid in the tags instead.The tags and Source were told to me by someone who is knowledgeable in this (can't remember the name right now though >.<)

[MM's Taiko]
Audio lead-in should be 1,5 seconds.did that

Not bad actually, really nice map when fixed you could ask me for a recheck
Sakura
I read over Larto's post and talked with the mapper, he prefers to keep his video over a stoyboard equivalent, although i do agree it would look better, the video's not that bad either (although yeah kinda lazy video) so without further ado, this map is now Bubbled~
Charles445
Here's that crappy storyboard.
Get rid of that video and you should be all set.
http://www.mediafire.com/?u9839xb67bv41f1
blissfulyoshi
SapphireGhost's Easy:
Normal mod:
03:46:766 (1) - what is this slider snapped to

Combo mod:
00:35:799 (1) - remove new combo to follow your pattern of adding a new combo every 2 measures (2 tall white notes)?
01:03:910 (1,2) - remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 2 to follow your pattern of adding a new combo every 2 measures
01:31:272 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,5) - did you want to break away completely from your combo pattern here? I admvise you give this area a set pattern
01:59:757 (1) - remove new combo to follow your pattern of adding a new combo every 2 measures?
02:15:125 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,1) - y did the amount of combos increase so there is 1 more measure now?
Since I am not too sure if I am actually helping your map by pointing out these combo inconsistencies, please look over all the combos in the map and decide on a pattern of adding combos to your map

Normal and Hard: IRC modded
summary:
-inconsistent kiai sections
-unused timing section
-hitsound volume
-combos

MM's Taiko:
I don't think the sb works so well with this diff
Also, the bg doesn't seem to be working correctly for this diff. Here is what appears on my screen: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/60686

======================

Okay that was a long mod xD. With most of the technical things taken care of, check over the 2 maps I didn't an irc mod on, and everything will hopefully be fine. For now, Star
Krisom

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Also, the bg doesn't seem to be working correctly for this diff. Here is what appears on my screen: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/60686
Afaik, if there's a storyboard, the BG moves all way up, so normal taiko templates won't work. Making another template might solve this
*goes back to lurking yoshi*
Topic Starter
iMuffin

Krisom wrote:

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Afaik, if there's a storyboard, the BG moves all way up, so normal taiko templates won't work. Making another template might solve this
*goes back to lurking yoshi*
how do i fix this then krimmy?
SapphireGhost
I had no idea I was following a pattern with my combos in the first place... orz
Have a better version of the beatmap and stuff so yeah.
Also notice my new star.png http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/60689 <- It's better now

Download: Megpoid GUMI - Sorry For Being a Closet Otaku (iMuffin) [SapphireGhost's Easy].osu
Topic Starter
iMuffin
okay ready for rechecking
Krisom
Hello. I have not starred this because all I did before was helping a bit with the mods and tags and other technicall stuff.
Now I'm here to star, so, ummm, >w<!
(also a veeeery small irc mod, otaku removed from tags since it's on title, a spinner fix and a spacing fix on hard)
Sakura
[Storyboard]
Well i guess that storyboard does a better job than the video did, plus it's way less pixelated, i still didn't see the need considering the thousands of maps without a storyboard and a single background but w/e now that's here it's good

[Saphireghost's Easy]
01:07:284 (1,2,3) - In instances like this its better off to go with following the main beat (white ticks) or use sliders, because otherwise players will try to hit (2,3) sooner. (repeat for similar ocassions).
SapphireGhost
Okay so that part is fixed now and I'm happy and stuff <3
EDIT: Download again please thanks

Download: Megpoid GUMI - Sorry For Being a Closet Otaku (iMuffin) [SapphireGhost's Easy].osu
Sakura

SapphireGhost wrote:

Okay so that part is fixed now and I'm happy and stuff <3
EDIT: Download again please thanks
Ok that works, guess we'll have to wait for Muffin to add it and update
Topic Starter
iMuffin
Okay this has been updated ^^
Sakura
Alright, have your bubble back
Rebubbled~
Larto
asdfnm
Weez
yaay gratz :)
Tatsuo
Holy shit, Muffin ranked something!? IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD

Congrats! :)
OzzyOzrock
omg omg omg

gratz
Topic Starter
iMuffin
ty sooo much guyes =3
Sakura
Congratulations on your first ranked map!
It's always nice to see new mappers have their dreams come true :>
SapphireGhost
Okay, let's go through the emotions one by one, kay?

1) HOW DID THIS HAPPEN
2) Congratulations iMuffin, on your first ranked beatmap. Go make another one.
3) HOW DID THIS HAPPEN
5) Well, I have my first ranked guest difficulty now. That's pretty cool. Except I'm getting lag now. Which is not cool.
6) I like this song but I don't want to use Flashlight...
7) I think I'm calm now. Time to set a few records and move on-
8) HOW DID THIS HAPPEN
9) And yes, this is one of those repulsive lists where they say "DID U NOTICE THERE WAS NO 4???"

Congratulations Cake recipe:
2 parts iMuffin
1 part MMzz
1 part me

Haneii
Yay! Grats on first map Muffin :)