Total Posts
show more
Carmlillball
DarkAssassin14
Naruto
Hap
#1 Sakurasou no pet na kanojo
#2 Naruto (+shippuuden)
#3? Steins;gate (Idk I like a lot of different Anime and genres)
Gaby uzumaki
my favorite anime is Naruto
Kazinari
All of mystery genre
Popche
Neon Genesis Evangelion without a doubt
ArtevisYt
There are many good ones out there
but one anime i would consider the best
is "Plastic Memories" i just love the
characters aswell the story one of the
only animes out there where i could feel
the emotions for real. i can really recommend
it to almost anyone interested in a fun but
kinda sad future we may have in a few hundred years
Tranquilmonia
There are many series I would consider as favourites of mine. For instance, I love Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, Minami-ke and Seitokai no Ichizon. ( =ᆺ= )
flurofen
Fate/Zero TV-1
Epic
sword art online is pretty good ngl
ZerouTwo
Kill La Kill and Darling in the Fraxx have to be the best animes that I have ever laid my eyes on
OtakuKent
K-ON! Kinda obvious from my pfp.
haniuki
ack kuzu no honkai is my favourite even though its highly questionable :')
Akaga
my fav is: Attack on titan
Cyan Cookie
I really liked Irozuku if anyone knows what that is. Tensura and violet evergarden were also great.
Flezey
Steins Gate
[-Noka_UwU-]
Megumin
5amgamer
Demon slayer or steins;gate
DangerusDuck27
High School DxD,never gets old.
kaisakodesu
serial experiments lain without a doubt
nachoZx23
My favourite anime is Code Geass, Akame Ga kill or Naruto
kaccc
.Haikyuu!!
.My Hero Academia
.Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
.K-on!
demon4k_old
my favourite anime is:

1° re:zero <3
Tonyke3563
I'm new to anime so I haven't seen a lot of anime, but my favorite so far is "Charlotte"
Ichijou
bang dream, babylon, domestic na kanojo
Novoids
BRS
Zodiako
My two favorite anime have two contrasts: The first is Serial Experiments Lain which is quite a psychological anime about the consumption of computers; and the other is a "cute" Slice of Life called Lucky Star.

I also have other anime that, throughout this journey, I liked a lot and that I have in my list of "favorites". But, for me, my two greatest works are the ones I named above.
FlanFillet
Mononoke (2007) & Ayakashi- Samurai Horror Tales / Japanese Classic Horror.

Both these anime are very closely linked.
wlax
Oh... Fullmetall Alchemist, Kagerou Project, Evangelion, The Town Where Only I am Missing and Steins;Gate are most favourite :3
GrimAider
As of now, my favorite anime has to be Anohana.

From it's beautiful story-telling to its amazing plot, the show has it all.
Kim Woojin
Love Live (mainly the school idol project though)
Shinomiha
Steins;Gate and kaguya sama: love is War
Sza7
Made in abyss and Darling in the franXX
- Lena -
-Seraph of the end
-Fate Series
-Noragami
-One piece
-A failed knight
Uisito17
,-,
Xsavender

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Steins;Gate
That's all that needs to be said
Yes, there is nothing to be said.
Bluestar101
For a long time, my favorite anime was Mirai Nikki. About 4 months ago, I started watching "The Promised Neverland" and all of that changed. "The Promised Neverland" is FLAWLESS. There is nothing about it to not like. It's a horror/suspense anime and fits the glove perfectly. The animation is impeccable. The story is perfectly told and the character development is out of this world. It starts off very innocent (like many horror anime) and the transition to the darker themes is executed nicely.

I recommend this for ANYONE who needs something they can binge watch. I didn't take any breaks with this one. Each episode had me itching to watch more- even at 3 am...lol.

Alright, rant over.
TwoWAFFLEaDay
I really enjoyed:
Magi
Toradora
Kino’s Journey
March Comes in like a Lion
Violet Evergarden
Hunter x Hunter
(In no particular order)
Dialect

Bluestar101 wrote:

For a long time, my favorite anime was Mirai Nikki. About 4 months ago, I started watching "The Promised Neverland" and all of that changed. "The Promised Neverland" is FLAWLESS. There is nothing about it to not like. It's a horror/suspense anime and fits the glove perfectly. The animation is impeccable. The story is perfectly told and the character development is out of this world. It starts off very innocent (like many horror anime) and the transition to the darker themes is executed nicely.

I recommend this for ANYONE who needs something they can binge watch. I didn't take any breaks with this one. Each episode had me itching to watch more- even at 3 am...lol.

Alright, rant over.
honestly i loved tpn, and i really wanted to read the manga, so i did, and tpn becomes a generic shounen after the first arc. i liked the psychological aspect of it, but that doesn't appear in the arcs after that
Sync3r_664
Trinity Seven bruh
show more