forum

[Closed] | [GD Request] u's - Bokura wa Ima no Naka de (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Soue
Closed
Kyairie
i can do a diff, probably mid 5* but can go higher if needed
RVMathew
I would like to try my hand at making an extra diff since it is pretty new for me.
Topic Starter
Soue

NotABox wrote:

i can do a diff, probably mid 5* but can go higher if needed

As long as it’s at least 5*

RVMathew wrote:

I would like to try my hand at making an extra diff since it is pretty new for me.

Go ahead
cagmcpe
Probably, i can do a easy diff.
Topic Starter
Soue

cagmcpe wrote:

Probably, i can do a easy diff.

not what I am asking for unfortunately.
chromw
i could do a 5* extra diff if u like
Topic Starter
Soue

xChromaRain wrote:

i could do a 5* extra diff if u like

Sure
CircleFairy
I'd like to make one c:
Topic Starter
Soue

CircleFairy wrote:

I'd like to make one c:

Yes, I don’t mind
RVMathew

RVMathew wrote:

Soz for wasting time but tried mapping a bit of extra and could not make something quality. So yeah won't make diff for the set.
Topic Starter
Soue

RVMathew wrote:

RVMathew wrote:

Soz for wasting time but tried mapping a bit of extra and could not make something quality. So yeah won't make diff for the set.

np
0ppInOsu
can i make a extra dif?
Topic Starter
Soue

0ppInOsu wrote:

can i make a extra dif?

yes
Topic Starter
Soue

Updated requirements

1. Gd, now, needs to be either 2*, 3* or 5*.
  2. I accept only 2 of 5* diffs.
  3. Multiple gds from the same mapper are allowed.
Silent Rock
It reminds me how much I was addicted to lovelive.
I can do hard diff btw :3c
Topic Starter
Soue

Silent Rock wrote:

It reminds me how much I was addicted to lovelive.
I can do hard diff btw :3c

thanks
Poii
is taiko allowed ?
Topic Starter
Soue

Poii wrote:

is taiko allowed ?

No, since I can't tell if it'll be rankable or not.
Poii

Soue wrote:

Poii wrote:

is taiko allowed ?

No, since I can't tell if it'll be rankable or not.

ok
tilda
hi, im gonna make an extra diff
thx
Topic Starter
Soue

tilda wrote:

hi, im gonna make an extra diff
thx

Thanks
Yinkie66
Hello. I'm a new beatmapper and I'd like to challange myself (since my last PUBLISHED beatmapm sucks).

I can make ANY difficulty under Extra (5*)

NOTE: I'm seeing this thing called "HITSOUNDS" so I copied it and I started working on a difficulty, but is there a faster way to make the beatmap without constantly having to copy the hitsounds? If you want to help answer my question, please add me on discord Yinkie66#6282

Thank you.
Topic Starter
Soue

Yinkie66 wrote:

Hello. I'm a new beatmapper and I'd like to challange myself (since my last PUBLISHED beatmapm sucks).

I can make ANY difficulty under Extra (5*)

NOTE: I'm seeing this thing called "HITSOUNDS" so I copied it and I started working on a difficulty, but is there a faster way to make the beatmap without constantly having to copy the hitsounds? If you want to help answer my question, please add me on discord Yinkie66#6282

Thank you.

I don't add complete strangers on discord, I would've preferred to dm you about it, but since you disabled dms from anyone outside of your friendlist I will provide info here instead.

I'm going to blunt, as you are new and inexperienced when it comes to mapping, don't expect that I will accept. One thing that was dissatisfactory was your confidence, have some confidence when you map! Also, I dislike having to unnecessarily help others, but I have 2 things to share, keep mapping and look for advice through modding queues, (before you try out the modding queues you might want to learn the fundamentals about it. youtube is a good source; pishifat has a video explaining it.)
Topic Starter
Soue

Thread update

Normal isn't needed anymore, I will be making it myself.

Updated requirements

1. Gd needs to be either 3* or 5*.
  2. I accept only 2 of 5* diffs.
  3. Multiple gds from the same mapper are allowed.
Yinkie66

Soue wrote:

Read latest update post!

Good luck!

Even if you do not plan to make me one, you are still free to check out the set.

Quick note: If I decline, don't expect any insights from me. However, you will be notified if I accept or not.

I have finished my beatmap, but how do I submit it? When I submit it says that I'm not the creator. please help ;-;. I worked on that map from 11:00 to 16:15.
Topic Starter
Soue

Yinkie66 wrote:

Soue wrote:

Read latest update post!

Good luck!

Even if you do not plan to make me one, you are still free to check out the set.

Quick note: If I decline, don't expect any insights from me. However, you will be notified if I accept or not.

I have finished my beatmap, but how do I submit it? When I submit it says that I'm not the creator. please help ;-;. I worked on that map from 11:00 to 16:15.

You cannot submit new difficulties of a beatmap that is not yours. You will have to send it to me for approval so that I can submit the diff under your name, (this includes updates).

There are 2 ways to share it, either provide a download link or send me the file code, however if you do send the file code, please put it in a spoiler box!
Jezztic
i'll make an extra
Yinkie66

Soue wrote:

Yinkie66 wrote:

Soue wrote:

Read latest update post!

Good luck!

You cannot submit new difficulties of a beatmap that is not yours. You will have to send it to me for approval so that I can submit the diff under your name, (this includes updates).

There are 2 ways to share it, either provide a download link or send me the file code, however if you do send the file code, please put it in a spoiler box!

I made a downloadlink for the map ^^

DL: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3uic7izfsjlqjhc/u%27s_-_Bokura_wa_Ima_no_Naka_de_%28TV_Size%29_%28Soue%29_%5BYinkie%27s_Extra%5D.osu/file
Topic Starter
Soue

DeepThread wrote:

i'll make an extra

Thanks

Yinkie66 wrote:

DL: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3uic7izfsjlqjhc/u%27s_-_Bokura_wa_Ima_no_Naka_de_%28TV_Size%29_%28Soue%29_%5BYinkie%27s_Extra%5D.osu/file

Alright, I will look at it when I’m home. I’m currently on vacation abroad and won’t be returning in a few days.

Also please don’t quote messages every time you send something, unless it’s to reply to other messages. But at least don’t stack up quotes in one message because it’s making a text wall and that’s annoying.
Yinkie66
I made an updated one since I'm now done with everything. I changed a few things for the beatmap. Here's the new download :)!

DL: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vg6zo5p197qvz7a/u%27s_-_Bokura_wa_Ima_no_Naka_de_%28TV_Size%29_%28Soue%29_%5BYinkie%27s_Extra%5D.osu/file
Jezztic
show more