forum

Your thoughts on the user above you

posted
Total Posts
show more
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Achromalia wrote:

i don't have much to say, i've been relatively out of touch with the community lately, but

good to see ya.

Tad Fibonacci
Christmas Teletubby avatar.
MisakiTobisawa-
Exactly 100 posts outside of OT, I think I was still regularly using modding queues during my time I had that number
samX500
I don't know them too much but from their post I'd say that they are the user I feel most similar to.
Achromalia

i don't know.

look, although i find you to be fairly kind and altruistic to some extent, and i absolutely enjoy the various discussions we've had,

holy damn, that post pisses me off.

[ahem]

something genuine is best expressed and can be best proven when words and actions correlate and are consistent with each other.

but "sorry", while actively taking an action that directly contradicts it. that kind of thing stings the most.

anyhow, you're fine.

i'm just fucking keeling over now that i've realized what the fuck i've done to myself. i didn't reach my goal, and essentially tore my limbs out to get there. as much as i internally hope you reflected on how that can fuck others over and piss people off, in this case, honestly, there's not much of a reason to feel guilty. you just played the game, after all.
samX500
tbh, I didn't think you were taking the game THAT seriously. I thought that reaching 13K was a semi-serious goal you had set yourself so I when I said sorry, it was mostly just ironic because I didn't think you were serious so I didn't think there was anything to be sorry about.
Achromalia
...seems like it should've been readily apparent considering i even cared to get to 13K, and the fact i even got as much as 10K would've at least shown a lot of time was invested.

but fair enough. things aren't processed and interpreted the same way between people.

anyhow, just trying to get over it now if i can.
Tad Fibonacci
Took TN way too seriously.
MisakiTobisawa-
Short and sweet userpage
keremaru
kachuwu
Achromalia
kerowomo
Myke Madeline
The last time I saw him he had a similar avatar but this one is a bit prettier!
Achromalia
thanks. i've actually had this one for a pretty damn long while, i might change it again soon.

i'm kind of indifferent towards you, but you seem relatively nice, so ye. i think you're pretty decent.
Meah
bukog
keremaru
727 funny
Husa
lurker 👀
Achromalia
i suspect keremal has a signature toe-stubbing move, called "toejam". it incapacitates any opponent he faces.

an absolute ninja.
keremaru
what did you expect? husa is under my tutelage. i have taught him the "kage ni shinobu to zenisutaa" way.
Ashton
name sounds like something id put on my ice cream
Achromalia
name sounds like something i'd utilize for a chemical reaction of high thermal intensity.
keremaru
name sounds like a song name i'd use if i were unintelligent.
Tad Fibonacci

keremal wrote:

Not sure if this is an insult or not.

Btw, name reminded me of ice-cream.
pentaqola
every time i see your name, or remember it... i always keep hearing "tad yeetonacci" in my head and i don't fucking know how to undo it...
keremaru

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

keremal wrote:

Not sure if this is an insult or not.

Btw, name reminded me of ice-cream.

not; if i were unintelligent (or uncreative), i'd refer to achromalia's name as a possible song title as i literally can't think of anything smart to name a song. as such, his name is a cool name.

OT: ace cola
Ashton
actially dokt know a lot about u but seem cool
Husa
cant really type good can them
keremaru
ninja pupil
MisakiTobisawa-
I'm not American so I read mph as metres per hour and boy is that slow
Tad Fibonacci
The metric system is simply superior.
MisakiTobisawa-
Changed avatar for Christmas owo
keremaru

KotoriIsMyWaifu wrote:

I'm not American so I read mph as metres per hour and boy is that slow

oh no no no; 2mph is 2 miles per hour, which is 3218.688 meters/hour
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

The metric system is simply superior.

Husa
reimu
Zain Sugieres
pink
Achromalia
welcome back, zain.

new face.
payney
interesting skeleton. cool skeleton. president skeleton.
samX500
Welcome back charamaru!
keremaru
euphonium man
Achromalia
needs to reply to PM with chess.com rankings and available timeframe for matches.
samX500
Has shown some interest in politics recently.
show more