posted
Total Posts
show more
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Just received the SAT score and I’m fucking disappointed at myself rn
samX500

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Just received the SAT score and I’m fucking disappointed at myself rn

Do be disapointed in yourself, that is the only way you are going to grow better.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I mean yeah, that’d be the case if I was to be given another chance. Now my school choices are limited a lot, and I don’t think that I could even go to my dream school
Westonini
I've heard this saying a million times but where you get your education really doesn't matter. As long as you put the effort in wherever you go, you'll be fine.

In most cases you're still gonna get paid the same as someone who went to a higher-tier school. You just need to remember that the deciding factor of your future will still ultimately be you and your own talent. Well, connections can obviously help too but that's something else entirely.

Oh man, that brings me back to all those college emails I got back that were like "Sorry Weston, we're glad you applied to our university but unfortunately..." I'll admit, those emails were crushing, but in the end I still got accepted to one of the places I applied for so that's all that matters.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Well yes but actually

1) Asian parents

2) Better college -> Higher chance to get better jobs and internships

3) Better college usually have better education (well for my major, it doesn't really matter but ehhhhh) and opportunity
Cahyono29

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

I mean yeah, that’d be the case if I was to be given another chance. Now my school choices are limited a lot, and I don’t think that I could even go to my dream school

I know that feeling :(
Topic Starter
Ashton
Guys I lost my bus pass and I’ve looked everywhere. It was good for the entirety of October. Now I have to either walk 1:10 minutes to school and back, or spend $20 on bus fares for the next 9 schooldays.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
F
samX500
Voting day is aproaching and I still have no idea who to vote for.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
3 days woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

ANYway, fuck TOK presentation. Shouldn't have done it at last minutes
Cahyono29
i hate my country
Achromalia
35/39 multichoice score on the APUSH exam. pretty happy.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Grats
samX500
I started to learn "We wish you a merry christmas" on the euphonium in prevision of christmas time and I think that I've been playing song too hard for me this entire time. I took me very little time to be able to learn the song and actually sound good while playing it. I can play the other two song I've been trying to learn but I sound terrible when playing those.
pentaqola
damn i miss this game...
samX500
I do as well, hopefully it will revive when I make the bot. Although that will take some time because I have to learn some python first.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
New game was fun
Cahyono29
Wish i can meet a girl like Monika from ddlc in real life
samX500
I am starting to make some good progress on the euphonium. My sound has gotten much fuller today. I am not sure what I am doing differently but it's a massive step forward.
Cahyono29
Dude,that dude is killing us dude
*Some dude 2019*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ok dude
keremaru
we will reach page 455 in 9 posts.
man your battle stations.
Achromalia
bored.
samX500

keremal wrote:

we will reach page 455 in 9 posts.
man your battle stations.

I am ready
Achromalia
eh.
Westonini
meh.
keremaru
mehd.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
merd
Westonini
nice glasses fuckin merd

lemme copy ur hw
Achromalia
*grabs another sheet of paper, intentionally writes half-assed answers*

...you can take mine.
pentaqola
relatable
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
same
Achromalia
similar.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kinship
Achromalia
family.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
1. Achromalia-2052
2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-1574
3. pentaqola-870
4. samX500-743
5. Westonini-241
6. Plini-160
7. vinnicci-118
8. Serraionga-90
9. Nate Bait-55
10. hypercyte-51
pentaqola
Last edited by
Ä̷̷́̾̌̑͊͛̑ͥ͏͍͖̳̣̤̭̲̲͖͔̫͈sͤ͐̃ͮ͂͑̆ͮ̈́̀ͧ́̊͌͏͕̤̙̹͓̗͈̱̘̙ͅh̴̵̤͙͔̠̲͔̭̳̩̹͎̜̗͍̫̦̺̉̓̊̈́̇ͧ̅ͣ͊ͤͧ̅̓͛ͬ̅͟t̾͂͛̂ͯ̄̉̇̿̒̅́͏̷̴͇̦̯̯̯̺̳̝͍̘͓̖͎̟ò̐ͩͫͣͮͬ̈́ͨ҉̵͞҉͔̫̗̩̯̹̟̱̺̩̘̗̖n̤̤̬͇͉̯̰̺̰̘͔͉̝̗̦ͩ̓͛͑̓́̒̿̍ͥ̈ͪ̽̾̈́̋͡͞ͅ ̭̳̘̙̮̠̠̩̞̖͙͕̟̇̍͑ͦ̐ͪͬ̐͌͌ͤ́̚͠3̛̳̭̬̗̻̗͖̘̙̻̥ͤ̽̆̽̃̎̃̊ͨ̿ͤ̇͐̕ ̷̵̨̘͓͈͖̩͙̜̪̖̳̠̃͋̓͗ͭ́̾͘͟ḿ̨̬̮̮̪̘̬̦͍̻̲̲̯̲̩ͦ̈́ͩͬ̌͒̍́́͑͠͡ọ̸̷̮̼͕̤̹ͫ̎̿̋̽̓̑̊͛̔ͪ͆̔̆͆͗̆̽̾́͢ṉ̨̰͙̳̰͍̯̙̙̺̮̟̙͎̉̌ͨ̍ͬͩ̿͛ͯ̍ͧ͌̽͞t̷̸͙̩̻͈̮̺̰͕̅͌̀́͟͟h̡̡͙̤̤̜̲͕̱̱̘̟͗ͦ̓̓̾ͪͣͥ̈́ͪ͑̚̚͠s͇̟͚̹̞̫ͩ̋̈́̈͊ͤ͊̌̿ͣ̓̈̇͑͠͝ ̶̵̶̜̰͉̺̪̽ͧ̿̊͌ͣ̆̊̄ͧ́͘a̸̴̎̇͂ͩͧ̄ͣͣͣ́̾̈̚҉̱̮̮̻͖̻͜g̢ͯͬ̓̓ͣ̅̊͏̯̹̘̭͈͕ͅo͑̀ͨ̓̑ͩ҉̵̮̘̠̬̜͎̩̫͙͖͚̹̰,̵̧͍̻̳̗̟̙̖̲̐ͯ̈́̋̿̏ͪ̒́̍̒͞ ̴̡̨͖̲͇̯̻̘̺͎̂̒͋̆̆̆ͨ̆ͨ͂̌̂͗ͧ̀̚͟ẻ̷͚̣̝̙̭̪̼͉̞͖͇̗͋̈͋̾̑ͬͥ̊͊͐̾̐̀̄̚͘͢d̢̧̥͉̟̮̩̣̤͔̹̟͕͔̬̭̣͖̓ͤ̔͊̍̈̓ͬ͊ͪ͘͟i̷̶̪͙̗̦̭̱͇̯͕̺̲̹̗̞̻̝͇̗͖̔̆ͮ͋̌͊ͬ̏̂̑ͧ̇̆̄̓̚͜t̘̼͖̣̹͓̻͓͎͙͖̻͆ͪ͊̃ͮ́ͫ̈́ͮ́͗ͬͨ̀̈̿ͤ̈ͬ́́ͅe̵̢̨̨͙̩̳͓̫̺͓͆̂̉ͫ͂ͪd͒̇̏͐̀̾̀̌͊͐͏̴̸̞̠̲͓̗͙͕͉̠̥͘̕ ̪̟̬̞͍͍̟̗͖͓̭̖̫͚̇̏ͥͧ͌̾̃͒̾̓͐͊̽͗ͦ͌͑̚͘͟2̡͚̳̳͕̞̰̱̖ͤ͛ͤ͗̕͢͟ͅ8̡̜̣̪͙̯̱̳̞͋̐ͨ̓̅ͥͦ̅ͮ͛̏̈̏̚͜͢͞ͅ ͪ̊ͣͪ͐̀̊̑ͣͫ͑ͫ̾̚͏̴͓̤͈͍̠̥̘͚͞t̴̴̘̻̘̭̐͑̅ͤ͌̓͑ͯ͆̈́̐͗̿̊ͦ̿̾̈́̆̕ȉ̴̴̮̗̻̟̭͇̦͓̮̩̰̤̝̰̱ͤ̔̈ͦͫ́̿ͥ̽ͭ̔͗͂̅ͭ̂̒́͜m̝͙̹͈̪̙̝͍̺̥ͮ̿ͯ͋̽ͪ̍̇̿ͭ̈́̽ͥ̿̓̎͜ͅe̶͈̲̦̫͍͉̗̣̦̹̥̖͑̓ͦͫ͋͌ͪ̚͟͝sͤ͋ͫ̽ͩ͏̡̺̗̯̜̮͓͖̟̗̩͖̹̳̺͘̕͜ ̷̴̫͍̙̜̺̱̗͇͖͎̹̟̞̻̙̤̲̓̀͌͂̇̽̍̍̀̄͑̔̿ͫ̈́ͦ̿͠ͅi̷̷̱͕̟͓̰̲̼̒̋ͥ͛̈́̓͊̃̈́̑ͧ͟͢n̷͉͖̣̰̝̲̙̱̟̞͕̳̩̳ͮͧ̿̆̋̂̌̾ͮ̿ͅ ̸̵̳͈̟̯̗͇̼͇̣̖͔͈͈̼̱̩̹̜̈̂̍̊ͫ̅ͮ͒̅͋ͤ͌͒ͪͅṯ̷̳̰͙͓̲̫͗̐̒ͦ͂ͦ̄̓͑o̴̧͊́̎̄͋́̋͗̋ͮ̇ͩͥ̄̆̓͐̍͑͟͝҉͖̗̹̰̺̪̰͕̰͔t͆ͭ̃ͯ̍̽ͥ̾̔̂ͮ̆̐ͧ̀͆̉ͤ͋͏̡̧͍͕̞̥͞͝ą̴̸̽͌̿ͨͯͪͯͯ̆ͮ̄̒̚͝҉̖͖̺̟͍͚̜͚̪l̸̦͔̤̹͚̞̪͚̰̤̏͒̃ͮ̊̃ͯ̉͐̔͑̇́.͒͌̐ͬ͊̎̌ͬ̄ͭͪ̋҉͕̳̱̰̟͈͙͎̣͍͎̗̣́
samX500
wait just a little bit for me to learn how to use python and finally code the damn bot this game deserve
pentaqola
i am aware my lord...

i am sorry for nagging about this
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kyomaku wrote:

"New Page", doesn't this assume using the old forums? I'm using the new forums for example.

Ashton wrote:

Yes. I will make sure to check this on the old forums to calculate points.

samX500 wrote:

I don't mind shooting in the dark and hoping I get something right, not like there is any draback to doing so anyway.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Remember when osu haven’t switched to the new site? Me neither

Carmlillball wrote:

samX500 wrote:

I don't mind shooting in the dark

vinnicci wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

vinnicci wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

vinnicci wrote:

hypercyte wrote:

https://old.ppy.sh/forum/t/928949

vinnicci wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

knock knock?

vinnicci wrote:

thanks my dude

pentaqola wrote:

your welcome fam!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Nooooooo

Ashton wrote:

I’ve updated the points!

I just realize how similar this is to thread necromancy. I might actually stop this if you guys think the same way. Let me know what you think :c

hypercyte wrote:

I think its cool, keep it going

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Tbh, it sounds like reverse thread necromancy but it is pretty cool to have it here

Husa wrote:

i

Rebmare wrote:

did I win?

Husa wrote:

almost there

pentaqola wrote:

yeet

Achromalia wrote:

well then.

Husa wrote:

uwu