forum

What was your first Anime?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Miyu Okamoto
I have a first anime, and then a returning back to anime anime and then a returning again back to anime anime and so on.
[pGA]Remilia
My first anime was Pokemon.
Jaycub
_Calendula_
Chocola & Vanilla - Sugar Sugar Rune
Melodies
It was Toradora! back in something like 2010.. i saw it so many times, i just love it!
Aoi Boii_DELETED
It was Death Note.
wistmagig
assassination classroom
skyhunter45
Pokemon ofcourse and bayblade since i watched them around the same time(i have a specific reason so not necroposting)
Koychiro
Death note
safir
If we are talking about an anime with japanese dubs , it was hitsugi no chaika.
Juuuuuuuuul
Albator 84, Ulysse 31 or Tom Sawyer, i don't remember well, i'm getting old. It was in the 80'
BioYTGamerT49
when i was a kid i watched so So SO many animes on TV (like Pokemon, DBZ, etc) so...
the first one watched online (internet) Is Nanatzu No Taizai (The seven Deadly sins)
but i hightly loved and recommended is Kyoukai No Kanata (Beyond the Boundary), The serie, i don't see the manga but i think its the same story :P
- Marco -
Sword Art Online and Mirai Nikki
Lamp
deleted
babylorenz
I think it's code geass or fairy tail
Shinkaaaa
Initial D
Niktushi
Sparrow's Hotel
DarinaNue
Sword Art Online first season
Watch_MeConquer
Real anime besides from pokemon? Assassination Classroom
SimLazie
If not from tv, it's infinite stratos.
Corgimi
On TV, obviously Pokémon, but for streaming anime, my first was Kill la Kill, which I watched close to release. I've only had the time for like eleven other animes ever since, but it's all been great.
kirumi122
My first anime would be Inuyasha but I havent watched all of it. but the first anime I completed watching was Princess Tutu
WhiteFlame921
Angelic Layer
Flezey
Crayon Shinchan
_Hatsumi
first is probably Doraemon, but i won't count that since i don't have anything to watch other than that

first anime that really got me into it was Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
Goldentuf
Sword art online. then in my 4 years of anime watching have re-watched it 7 times. Don't believe me? I log every anime I watch:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Goldentuf
V25
I think it was Dragon Ball
Estee123
Dragon Ball z kai
Kazuto kirigia
sao lol its trash but its my first Anime
-Gardevoir-
Pokemon Indigo League with the epic latin spanish dub on TV, but being honest with streaming it was Mirai Nikki and now I realize that it's bad than the first time I watched it.
PlumWings
Pokemon, but if that doesn't count, I think it was Attack on Titan. Could be wrong though.
Yinkie66
phaZ
i remember having watched Detective Conan, Inuyasha, Pokemon on TV when i was very little.

Code Geass was my first anime that ive completed and really got me into anime culture.
Franquitux
AVATAR, CUANDO TENIA 5 AÑOS, ESO ES UN ANIME?
Silicosis
i forgot
sapli
RWBY
you may argue its not an anime though :(
adenosinum
Pokemon or K-ON i think
Hiroto-
hmm, Tokyo Ghoul
mem_as
Durarara!!x2 Ten or Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
and Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
ArmandBoy

Tjkurz wrote:

Title, for me it was a Slice of life anime called "Working!!"

Season 3 pls

Mine was Trinity Seven, followed by Kishiki no Cavalry.
show more