forum

Better Accuracy?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Charl3n3
Will my accuracy get better the more I play? Or should I specifically practice trying to hit the notes perfectly?

There are moments where I feel I hit the note right but end up getting a 100 even when I check the replay I can barely notice what's perfect or not. Listening to the rhythm of the song helps sometimes, but other songs aren't even the following the beat and its just me button mashing hoping I dont break my combo.
Almost
You have to practice for it to improve it.
DR3AMLiKE
Stop playing for combo. Hide HUD (Shift+TAB i think) and focus on hitting 300. You can also try and go back by 0.4-0.6 stars and add Hard Rock - it increases OD so it is very accuracy demanding.

I looked at your profile and I think you are playing maps that are way above your league. Maybe try playing easier maps (like 3.6*-4*)?
Cybrtronlazr
i have a shit accuracy and can confirm it will not get better the more you play. Playing more wont get you better acc no mater what anyone says. You have to actually practice it to improve, which in my case am too lazy too.
Topic Starter
Charl3n3

DR3AMLiKE wrote:

Stop playing for combo. Hide HUD (Shift+TAB i think) and focus on hitting 300. You can also try and go back by 0.4-0.6 stars and add Hard Rock - it increases OD so it is very accuracy demanding.

I looked at your profile and I think you are playing maps that are way above your league. Maybe try playing easier maps (like 3.6*-4*)?

Yea, I kind of rushed maps cause some tips were "Get A-B on maps, then move to the next difficulty"

Will try easier maps for a bit till I get better. Thanks!