forum

Take or leave the offer by the previous poster

posted
Total Posts
show more
samX500
I am not really interested in learning guitar but I guess I'll take it. Worst case scenenario I can just sell it.

A life time supply of valve oil.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Free items are always yes for me

A vinyl player
Achromalia
yes.

i don't like vinyl, but i know a friend who would love a player, even if he may already have one.

- - -

the answer to my logic puzzle:

1. 2 is unrelated to 3.

2. 4 has an analogous relationship to 2 as 3 does to 1.

3. 3 is contradictory with 2's statement.

4. 1 is complimentary with 3's statement.
MisakiTobisawa-
yes please im a dumb guy

the ability to write twice as fast but you speak twice as slowly
pentaqola
i don't wanna go super speed with my writing, im already sorta quick in writing (and i dont want my classmates to make me their writing slave), and i definitely don't want my voice to be twice as slow. my voice sounds like shit and i don't want it to be even shittier

you get to have an extremely good singing voice, but you are stuck singing everything you say...
vinnicci
nope

a masterpiece horror game but you have to literally shit yourself when you get spooked
Achromalia
i'll play it on the damn toilet. i'd love a game like that if it were free and as enjoyable as advertised.

sq.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I’ve never liked horror game because you-know-why

The ability to go back in time but you don’t remember anything after the time point that you just traveled back to except the fact that you just went back in time. It also comes with a cost of you dying half-of-how-far-you-traveled-back-in-time earlier than you are supposed to be
Cahyono29
the fun part about tme travel is telling people in the past what happen in the future,so no i guess

ability to instantly heal all your wound like wolverine
samX500
I don't see why I wouldn't want that.

The ability to instantly heal all your wound like wolverine but this ability requires a shit ton of energy so you need to eat a lot more than other people.
Tad Fibonacci

samX500 wrote:

A retro PC.
samX500

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

samX500 wrote:

If you need to eat much more than other people, it also means that you need to spend much more money on food and to spend much more time eating all that food.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes.

SQ
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

samX500 wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

samX500 wrote:

An OT/FG meetup
MisakiTobisawa-
out of my online friends its pretty much only my discord friends that even know what i sound let alone look like, so sure why not assuming i have the time/money

sq
pentaqola
well... if i had the time to... yeah! even though i am probably not what any of you expect me to look or sound like. at the same time i would be scared, i mean... none of you know what i look or sound like... i don't know what you all expect from me... i don't even know how you all look or sound like...

even then... i would go... if i can...

sq
Bloom
Seems like something I would attend.

sq
vinnicci
nah

sq
samX500
I probably wouldn't go because I would likely need to travel to attend and that would cost a great deal of time and money. If it was nearby I absolutely would though.

SQ
MisakiTobisawa-
bruh look what we got ourselves into

Well, I guess it's reasonable to be xenophobic and afraid of strangers in a situation like this. But I trust no one here's gonna do anything bad.

Silver chloride (it was pretty important in early photography!)
samX500
No thanks, I have no use for it.

An instrument of your choice, but you have to play it everyday without fail or you will go deaf.
Cahyono29
hmm no,i can't play any instrument after all

someone who always love you no matter what you do
vinnicci
sure, hope they aren't too clingy

a pocket dimension where you can do anything you want, real world time stops while you're inside but you'll still age
samX500
That's would actually be extremely usefull. Just using this as extra time in case you are late is already extremely beneficial, you can also use it to practice anything without bothering anyone and without the need of a studio or anything like that.

The only downside of this is that if you aren't careful you will probably end up depending on it rather than use it when it truly is neccesary, if you have a somewhat infinite amount of time at your disposal, you are likely going to be lax on your homework and will often end up having to use it when it could have been avoided. And there is no immediate penalty for doing that because you won't realize you are aging, you are just going to end up at the end of your life and realise one day that you are way older than everyone else.

I am not sure I have the self control to use something like this so I think I would leave it despite how usefull it is.

SQ
keremaru
hell yeah i'll take it

sq
ASHIQUL
of course
a dimension where you cant do anything but sleep
you will not age at all
and when you're there,a clone of you takes place of you and does your daily routine
when you come back,everything resets but your age
tooooooo confusing i guess but still
samX500
No. I am not sure I get what you mean because your description is a bit shaky but from what I can understand I don't see the interest.

Free money that you know has been gathered from various crime commited by strangers you know nothing about.
MisakiTobisawa-
If it's by crime, then you'll have guilt taking it, just like how you'll have guilt picking up a $100 bill that someone randomly dropped on the ground. No thanks

Anker power bank
samX500
I am not familiar with them (I just learned what a power bank is). I am not using any wireless appliance right now but I am planning to buy a laptop for university so it could definetely come handy.

A metronome.
Achromalia
YES. YES, VERY YES.

- - -

a metronome, with an analog clock screen and timer function that briefly flashes a secondary color for every beat in the current tempo. the tempo range is 1 BPM to 300 BPM.
MisakiTobisawa-
I mean I have no real use for it but my church might use it for band practice

Toothpaste
45Traeath
Seems simple.
Eh, why not.

"Noclip" abilities, but you get a loading screen for 5secs everytime you're going through anything.
And any possible witness can see you while loading.
Tad Fibonacci
5s loading is nothing and the ability seems OP. Imagine scaling mountains with it.
I'll take it.

Same offer.
samX500
Idk, I don't see much use for it but I guess there is no downside.

Good grade on an exam without you putting in any effort.
vinnicci
sure

ability to fast forward time
KatouMegumi
Eh, no. Seems like there's a catch.

All those unborn childern peppy asked for back in 2015.
KemZii
nooooo!!

Your waifu becomes real, but hates you.
KatouMegumi
Pass. I actually wanted to write a paper for myself on topic of waifus and weebs and what would happen to the world if waifus become real. So I refuse, either way. Even if there was no "hate you" condition.

Powers of all Isekai MC's just for you alone! Every powerup they had or will have in their respective story. (Practically becoming literal God, in essence.) but you have to ABSULUTELY MAKE SURE you are as low key as possible.
samX500
nah thanks.

The friendly abolition of all forms of religion worldwide.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Take it.

-

The ability of repeling insects.
samX500
No. In Canada the only insects worth repelling are annoying mosquito and bees/wasp. Apart from those I don't think there are any insect that bothers me. Plus because of winter we don't have insect for half the year. It's just doesn't have a whole lot of benefit and will prevent me from ever interecting with other insect.

A child victim of parental abuse.
show more