uwu
samX500
uwu
pentaqola
i.feel.lazy...very.lazy
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hey, that’s me all the time
Cahyono29
friend:so,what you usually do on weekend?
me:i play games
friend:oh what games?
me:uhh...

for you guys don't know what that game is,just search monika ater story on youtube
samX500
I am back from my weekly euphonium practice.

I didn't work so much on playing my songs this time, instead I experimented with my blowing and my buzzing. It went very well, by the end of the session I managed to make a new sound that is way smoother then the sharp sound that I was making previously. I am still not good enough at using this sound to include it in my playing but after more practice I should be able to.

Though I still have a lot of sound I need to learn how to make. I still haven't found a sound fitting the song dango daikazoku.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
im a mania mentor now so that's fun
Plini
bass
bass
kick
kick
bass
kick
kick
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Bass
Bass
Kick
Kick
Bass
Bass
Kick
Kick
Plini
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▃
██████████
██▎    ██
██▎    ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▆██▎
██████████
██▎    ███
██▎     ██▍
██     ▃██
██████████▎
████████

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▃
██████████
██▎    ██
██▎    ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▆██▎
██████████
██▎    ███
██▎     ██▍
██     ▃██
██████████▎
████████

██     ▅▇▇
██    ██▉
██   ██
██  ██
██▄██▋
██████▊
██▌ ██▌
██   ██▍
██    ██▍
██     ██▌
██      ██

██     ▅▇▇
██    ██▉
██   ██
██  ██
██▄██▋
██████▊
██▌ ██▌
██   ██▍
██    ██▍
██     ██▌
██      ██

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▃
██████████
██▎    ██
██▎    ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▆██▎
██████████
██▎    ███
██▎     ██▍
██     ▃██
██████████▎
████████

██     ▅▇▇
██    ██▉
██   ██
██  ██
██▄██▋
██████▊
██▌ ██▌
██   ██▍
██    ██▍
██     ██▌
██      ██

██     ▅▇▇
██    ██▉
██   ██
██  ██
██▄██▋
██████▊
██▌ ██▌
██   ██▍
██    ██▍
██     ██▌
██      ██
pentaqola
oyaya

`w`
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ijhnsdefijhihujhjksdafhjksdafkjhdfsakhjsdafsdfdfsaf
samX500
I like to hug my euphonium.
pentaqola
now that's cute af

i still miss my harmonicas
Cahyono29
life is cruel
Plini
Heaven and earth earth earth earth earth earth earth earth earth earth earth earth

My guiding star.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Aether Strike me daddy

Also just realized that it is the FRENZ season again, and it's their 10th anniversary too, so that's nice
Plini

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Aether

>:(
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ether smh
samX500
I jsut got by far the worst shift I have ever had.

I was opening the restaurant at 9:20 am and was supposed to leave after the dinner ended, which should have been between 6-7 pm. However, one guy didn't come and there was only me, one coleague and one new guy that has only worked there for a week.

In the end we got a massive amount of people and we simply couldn't handle it because we didn't have enough people to cover every position so we had to do multiple things at once.

Not only that in the midst of the massive rush of people we got, a drain got clunked and by the time we realised it had gonned clunked (which was at least 10-20 minutes because we thought that the water came from somewhere else) the floor was completly flooded and we had to work standing in water for the whole 2 and a half hours because we had no time to remove to water since we were so overwhelmed. It took me 30 min to remove all of the water using a vacuum because of how much water there was.

I ended up leaving at 9:20 pm, so I did a 12 hours shift.

Also now my feet hurt like hell beacuse I stood in water for so long.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
6666th post

Also that sounds like hell
samX500

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

6666th post

Also that sounds like hell

I assure you, it absolutely was.
Cahyono29

samX500 wrote:

I was opening the restaurant at 9:20 am and was supposed to leave after the dinner ended, which should have been between 6-7 pm. However, one guy didn't come and there was only me, one coleague and one new guy that has only worked there for a week.

In the end we got a massive amount of people and we simply couldn't handle it because we didn't have enough people to cover every position so we had to do multiple things at once.

Not only that in the midst of the massive rush of people we got, a drain got clunked and by the time we realised it had gonned clunked (which was at least 10-20 minutes because we thought that the water came from somewhere else) the floor was completly flooded and we had to work standing in water for the whole 2 and a half hours because we had no time to remove to water since we were so overwhelmed. It took me 30 min to remove all of the water using a vacuum because of how much water there was.

You deserve more payment
samX500

samX500 wrote:

Now that I read that this morning with a clear mind I realize just how poor my grammar was, holy shit.
pentaqola
mr.grim.reaper.got.this.thread.i.think
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
New page died? Omg
samX500
We can't let this game die, it's impossible!
Cahyono29
new player open this thread be like:page? what page?
samX500
I think I just saw a visual bug.

I was browsing FG and looked at the thread let's make a story (didn't post cause I had no inspiration) then I looked at some other thread and when I came back the thread was locked.

Then I went to OT to see if someone had made a post about it, saw nobody did and decided to make my own, so I came back to copy the url of let's make a story for the post I was making and the thread was unlocked again.
johnmedina999
Please see my signature.
pentaqola
oh.a.formula!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
formula.a.oh!
johnmedina999
Nice, pentaqola, took just got a new page!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
New page, what’s that
pentaqola
new page game

15th post game
samX500

pentaqola wrote:

new page game

15th post game

hell yeah.
Tad Fibonacci
This thread reminds me of the pain of losing the old forums and I don't like that.
Cahyono29
english really have a complex grammar
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
new page didn't get any new post for a whole 19 hours. Rip this thread
pentaqola
show more