Dufbad
KatouMegumi
Fuck power outages.
samX500

KatouMegumi wrote:

Fuck power outages.

It's very anoying when you get those.
pentaqola
power outages are terrible... especially since my country is a sucker for those sometimes... scheduled power outages also exist...

(and while i was typing this my space button broke, had to keep pasting the spaces...)
Plini
8(
Achromalia
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING.

i can't get into my computer at this point. my keystrokes are all fucky and either the keys "lock" and repeat characters, or the keys play some weird function like projector viewscreens or something when i press "P" and user ease of access when i press "U".

i'm pretty suspicious of that computer right now. something isn't right. i'm inclined to wonder if i may have been hacked, as this is wayyy too unusual, and has been exponentially fucking up my computer every time i turn it on and off.
samX500
Have you tried using another keyboard?
Achromalia
doing that now, i managed to sign on, but we'll have to see.

both are apple keyboards as opposed to the windows ones that i should be using for this computer.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
My throat is so hurt rn
Westonini
My eyes are so fucked and I look like shit
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Nice, I’m sick
pentaqola
damn... didn't know me recovering has a cost...

also yes my spacebar is still broken... it really sucks having to use ctrl+v every single time
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
JusttypewithoutspacebarlikeIdo
pentaqola
eh.im.gonna.write.like.this.instead.lmao
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
If.it.works,it.works
Westonini
A.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.
Cahyono29
hi people of forum games how your day
vinnicci
tiring, but i'm home and it's fridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
pentaqola
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Westonini
alternatively_you_could_type_like_this
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Fuifra
keremaru
fuirearfra
samX500
area 51 raid was even quieter than I expected. I thought that at least a couple dumbass would try to go and get arrested but not even.
Myke Madeline
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Only 100 people is surprising
Myke Madeline
what
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

samX500 wrote:

area 51 raid was even quieter than I expected. I thought that at least a couple dumbass would try to go and get arrested but not even.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Only 100 people is surprising

Plini
uwu
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
uwu
samX500
uwu
pentaqola
i.feel.lazy...very.lazy
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hey, that’s me all the time
Cahyono29
friend:so,what you usually do on weekend?
me:i play games
friend:oh what games?
me:uhh...

for you guys don't know what that game is,just search monika ater story on youtube
samX500
I am back from my weekly euphonium practice.

I didn't work so much on playing my songs this time, instead I experimented with my blowing and my buzzing. It went very well, by the end of the session I managed to make a new sound that is way smoother then the sharp sound that I was making previously. I am still not good enough at using this sound to include it in my playing but after more practice I should be able to.

Though I still have a lot of sound I need to learn how to make. I still haven't found a sound fitting the song dango daikazoku.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
im a mania mentor now so that's fun
Plini
bass
bass
kick
kick
bass
kick
kick
show more