posted
Total Posts
show more
Meah
Your thoughts on the user above you
??

sorry but if you're attention seeking, im not interested
Westonini
abraker was just hiding his feelings like the little tsundere he is. he is madly in love with spicy sooshee and that's a fact.
Zain Sugieres
wils westonini
Volta
haven't seen you again since hunger games thread
Achromalia

Meah wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

hmm. if you didn't care, you wouldn't bother responding in the first place. there's no reason to respond.

unless you cared enough to try and save face.
Your thoughts on the user above you
??

sorry but if you're attention seeking, im not interested
well, i am addressing you, and stating something about you. seems to match well enough.

again, if you weren't interested in the attention, you shouldn't be responding in the first place.

- - -

OT: hmm. would be interesting to see your responses on other threads around here, would be cool to get to know ya from the various answers.
Meah
My reply is for kotori not you
Birdy
MisakiTobisawa-
Sorry, Achromalia, let's not get too worked up on trivial matters like this. It's caused me trouble in the past.

OT: Teach me how to map please
Achromalia
you're a pretty damn cool person, Birdy. i enjoy seeing ya around the forums, as you have really intriguing responses, and i can appreciate that you work with music and art.

also, fuck, your music is quite good. >:O

nOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you dirty ninja >:/

in other news, i dunno if i'm really bothered by Meah's responses. i prefer to speak my mind blankly and succinctly. If something absolutely idiotic is said, I'm kind of inclined to call it out.
KatouMegumi
Ninja. I just wanted to write about Kotori, but bam!
Achromalia

Meah wrote:

i'm inclined to keep going with this.

1) i can speak about you regardless of who you intend to speak to. that doesn't really matter. the point is that i'm expressing my thoughts about you as a person. your argument is equivalent to a grade school retort by the lines of "i wasn't talking to you".

2) you still seem to be replying for some reason. i wonder why.

- - -

OT: sorry ;w;

guess we got in a bit of a traffic jam, let's calm down a little.

i'm still a bit unsure of who you are exactly as a person, but i think you're alright.
Meah
Creep, not worth my time. Consider those few seconds of attention a honor
Tad Fibonacci

Achromalia wrote:

Meah wrote:

i'm inclined to keep going with this.

1) i can speak about you regardless of who you intend to speak to. that doesn't really matter. the point is that i'm expressing my thoughts about you as a person. your argument is equivalent to a grade school retort by the lines of "i wasn't talking to you".

2) you still seem to be replying for some reason. i wonder why.
Don't expect a logical or meaningful argument from someone who isn't going to nor is willing to engage in it.
Arguments just for the sake of arguing is bad practice.
If arguments don't lead to a general consensus or is promising to provide closure or reach a certain goal then don't do it.

My point is, Meah isn't going to listen to you, nor are you going to accept what he says.
If it's impossible to change either people's mind, why bother explaining yourself?

Meah can say whatever nonsense that he wanted to, it's pretty much expected of him at this point, I don't see any reason to try and change that.

---------------------------

OT: Posted abraker's DMs on OT.
Achromalia
I don't imagine Meah would bother to be logical, neither do I expect to gain much from pointing it out, but I suppose that's fair enough.

I tend to get into debates easily if I see the opportunity, that tendency to argue is pretty much unhindered as you see.

But you're right, I guess. I don't really need to at this point.

[ahem]

OT: Someone I'm fairly comfortable with. I can appreciate the practicality for the most part.
Bloom
It's been a while since we've interacted..
Westonini
I don't have any negative feelings towards Meah. I like them cuz they're retarded like me and I don't have to think in the slightest when talking to them.

- - -

OT: I mostly post in the Thread Necromancy thread nowadays so I'm not sure if you post here frequently. I have seen you around now-and-then tho.
MisakiTobisawa-
I don't know, as he said, he mainly posts in TN. I guess I haven't taken the chance to observe him closely and give my impression.

Well, he doesn't actively play for improvement anymore, but he does set scores sometimes. That's what I'm seeing from his userpage.
Achromalia
Still seems rather focused on the game. Feels like I'm missing out on the mapping scene with you (and others) around >;c
keremaru
mii gunner
worst fl player
breakfast
pentaqola
gotta say i doubt you are the worst fl player... yet i just wanna agree as well...
Husa
my eyes feels weird
keremaru
yuureizumii
Volta
'kere' means a poor man / beggar in my country, so i thought they are homeless or something
Meah
Rai
Achromalia
meah is not a creative color.
MisakiTobisawa-
261 posts outside of OT. I used to take a bus service numbered 261 in primary school, but it's a feeder service around one township and my secondary school is nowhere near there now.
Penguin
Your first post in FG was about a year ago on the 23rd of this month
Achromalia
HI HELLO WELCOME BACK HELLO HI HELLO

alright.

well, needless to say, it's p excitin' to seeya around. your personality and all, you're a p cool person. it's just kinda like that.
Asaiga
I believe in you.
MisakiTobisawa-
Big jump between first and second top play, bigger than mine anyway
Husa
s3 girl?
MisakiTobisawa-
Nah, she doesn't appear in the anime. She's a character from the VN.

OT: cute collab
Achromalia
a decent lad. ventures into FG frequently.
keremaru
dundun da dun
KatouMegumi
Likes Bulbasaur. Doesn't mind avatar collabs.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Recently talked on discord. Cool guy
samX500
Is a very fun person on the forums, he always makes shitpost of high quality.
Meah
Achromalia
A hundred cubits.
show more