:3
Westonini

samX500 wrote:

I know the feel man.

that shit is 3 hours long and no one knows what the fuck they're doing
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Chem/Phys/Bio labs are gei
pentaqola
im scared does those stuff really take that long?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yes, and if you don't meet your teacher's expectation, it'd be pretty fun
Westonini
we don't even have a teacher, we just get a teacher's assistant for lab.

Our T.A. seems chill and is alright at explaining some things, but at the start of class we're just expected to open up our manual and figure shit out in our group for each lab. The T.A. won't say anything at all unless you ask them for help explaining something to you. It's doable but it takes so fucking long and there are plenty of things you need to recall from math and physics to be able to solve certain problems. They provide formulas occasionally, but not all the time. Unfortunately I'm retarded so for everything they don't provide I draw a blank. I'm only able to retain like 5% of what I learned from each class I take and everything else just turns into a blur. Fortunately I have google which can sometimes save my ass. The lab assignment progresses solely by your own group, it's not like there's a teacher guiding you along the lesson. So if your group is stuck you're all fucked. This week in 3 hours my group managed to only get 3/4 of a page completed and by asking around I realized that every group was in the same position we were in.

They intended for lab to help us better understand what we're learning in the lecture portion of physics but practically none of this shit is connected and it's not like anyone understands what the fuck is happening anyways. It's also to help prepare some of us for the future so we can feel more comfortable with labs later in our career. The keywords there are some of us since it's not like i'm going to be in a lab anyways after I complete physics 1 and 2 so it's pretty much pointless for me and plenty of others in that aspect.

My lecture professor isn't that great either so this lab is just like icing on the cake. Except the cake is 10 years old and the icing is actually just hot sauce.

Mmm.. that was a nice vent. Ok well, back to finishing up the lab worksheet. Then after that I need to collab with my group so that we can type up a report. Every week for every lab.
samX500
Let me join your rant on class. Right now I am taking my second and last course of english as a second language. My teacher for my course is very sweet but the course itself really suck. The one thing that I really hate is that when making oral presentation you are limited on the amount of knowledge you are allowed to have.

You must use only information that comes from articles you have selected but you are limited on the number and lenght of articles you can use. That means that everytime I made an oral presentation in that course, I was forced to make a worse presentation that I could have because I couldn't use information that I had found and I feel like this is the most stupid thing possible and is extremely infuriating if you try to make a work you are proud of.

I also dislike how much of the course is about journalism. This is a basic course meant to teach english as a second language yet most of what we learn is related to journalism, I get why they would want to teach us some bit of knowledge on journalism but what we get is too much.

Also I feel as though the work we need to do and the schedule to do them are confusing. In my first course of english I spent the 5 first week (a third of the semester as in Cegep, semester last 15 weeks) having no idea what we where even doing in that course and then suddenly we got all of our exam at once during the second half of the semester. I mean, right now I need to make an oral presentation about my ido, and I don't even know where this assignment stand on the course. I don't exactly know if it is counted for our grade or if it's just practice.
Westonini
lmao. language classes man.

i took 4 years of french in high school and i feel like i should have learned so much more than what I actually did within that time. we had to have a mixed class of French 3 and French 4 students because there were only like 5 people in French 4. I don't think any of us passed that AP exam. Altho I'm really surprised I was even able to manage to score a 2 on that thing.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Im gonna join the rant too.

Fuck IB Chem HL. I have never regretted choosing a class but this truly is an exception. My previous year teacher was shitty af. She go through the whole things so fast that most of us have to self-study at home. Also she always said that she was going to give us her presentation, but her presentations were useless. Barely managed to get a B tho so ye, that was fun....

One more year to go
samX500
Well, I am off to my weekly euphonium practice.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
wtf am I reading rn v2
Westonini
school problems
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kinda tired today, probably because I havent slept yet
Westonini
Hmm, interesting.

Bottom Text

Please edit your last post instead of posting again.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Type post content here
Plini
ichi byou keika
pentaqola
Tip: Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.
Plini
GALAXY BURST
pentaqola
sometimes i see myself as a bad person. that is until i realize how bad some people are compared to me...
Westonini
you are not a bad person.
Achromalia

i don't know what to feel anymore.
samX500
My third euphonium practice went pretty well. I didn't improve as much as in my two previous but I did learn a few things about the euphonium.

I am trying to learn the song Dango daikazoku and though I can play the melody well enough, it sounds very off, that is beacuse this song need to be played very softly and high and requires a lot of emotion to sound good. It seems that playing soft is WAAAAAAAAY harder than playing sharp, I spent a few hours trying to play the song high and soft but I never managed once to get the sound I wanted.

I thought it would be an easy song to play because it is pretty slow but it seems like the blowing makes it extremely hard. Maybe I just don't know how to make the sound and once I find how to create it it's gonna be easier.

I also started to record myself while playing so that I can look at my early playing and remember how much I have improved once I become a more experience euphonium player.
Achromalia
i want to erase every memory of this.

it hurts.

and yet, still,

i can't seem feel anything.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Cry, frustrate, and move on. That's how I solve my problem. Hope you the best tho
pentaqola
honestly... what the screamer said is kind of the process of those things, its like an injury. first, you get the injury, of course you would cry because it hurts. second, go through the frustration of healing that injury. and lastly, move on after the injury is fully healed.

sometimes it takes long to heal, sometimes its short... sometimes you need help to cure the said injury...

remember... you sometimes cannot do things alone, call for help if needed!

i hope you are alright
Tad Fibonacci
Uhhh what happened to Achro?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Uhhh what happened to Achro?

https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/posts/7210777

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just finished ABZU. Such a beautiful game
samX500
I just ran a good 30:00 outside. It wasn't as bad as I would have thought considering I have never properly exercised in my entire life. Hopefully this practice will lead me to have better sleep, a better lung capacity to play the euphonium and a better quality of life over all.
Plini
A
show more