advice pls

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mops12
kekw
Implojin
>numbness
RSI is no joke. You can cause permanent damage to your body by ignoring the symptoms. Take an extended break from osu! for at least a couple of weeks, and see a doctor if your numbness persists, or if you also have pain.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/repetitive-strain-injury-rsi/

When you come back to circle clicking, make sure to adjust your play setup to be as ergonomic as possible.

I'm going to say this twice because it's important:

IF YOU FEEL PAIN OR NUMBNESS, SEE A DOCTOR.
Topic Starter
Mops12
kekw
dung eater
1-2 day breaks are just good if you've played a looot. if you start to get worse stamina while playing a lot, that's usually because too little recovery (time/quality of rest).

you could take a week off, it won't hurt if you already think you see no results from playing a lot for months.

numbness is worrisome, very worrisome if it's coming more often/easily over time.
Topic Starter
Mops12
kekw
Vuelo Eluko

Mops12 wrote:

placeholder wrote:

1-2 day breaks are just good if you've played a looot. if you start to get worse stamina while playing a lot, that's usually because too little recovery (time/quality of rest).

you could take a week off, it won't hurt if you already think you see no results from playing a lot for months.

numbness is worrisome, very worrisome if it's coming more often/easily over time.
As I said before, I have regular breaks mostly 1-2 days, every week. But like, If I take a break even for 1 day, my stamina deteriorates so much that it will take me 2-4 days of intense training to regain my stamina.
That's not how stamina works. You never had it to begin with if that's the case.
Topic Starter
Mops12
kekw
worst fl player
Play more