Nice skin! :)
Kazukii
This Skin is lit af
LCFear
Nice :D :D
iTZLagVNZLA
me gusto :D
brandomcito
I loved this skin, but since you changed the hit circles for these new rectangles I find it more uncomfortable to play, it would be amazing if you created another version with the circles and sounds of a year ago.

otherwise it's amazing, love you :3
CryptoChan
fav skin so far. Thanks
ChiChiCao
Really beautiful!!!
Telecastic
i like the skin
G0rd0n3k
Very nice skin :) I love it <3.
iloveggs
for some reason my skin does not work
ByNilla
good
mr_yuki_old
how to download skins sir
Dagnarv
nice skin
Telecastic
buena skin man
abia12
Hi mate could u tell me the song name when the gameplay end thanks
yuki_momoiro722
osu!taiko's hitcircles are quite good for me ><
ALSO THE DRUMROLLS :!: :woke:

Edit: The transparent one helped me to play more converts, thank you ;w;
tangboom11
What's the song in the result screen?
b4o_Phys1cist
Bro your skin is nice :d ... Btw can you tell me whats the applause song name?
DarkLightLT
I really like this Skin, and I really wish I could use it but the fact that all slider's outline is purple bothers me, because the hitcircle colors don't match with the purple outline of the slider. Either way amazing skin!
RockRoller

DarkLightLT wrote:

I really like this Skin, and I really wish I could use it but the fact that all slider's outline is purple bothers me, because the hitcircle colors don't match with the purple outline of the slider. Either way amazing skin!

You can just open the skin.ini and change SliderBorder to whatever colour you want
DarkLightLT

RockRoller wrote:

DarkLightLT wrote:

You can just open the skin.ini and change SliderBorder to whatever colour you want

Thanks a lot, I managed to change it to white and now I can enjoy this amazing skin!
AllenRonYT
Hell yea this one is crazy, thanks man! You're from argentina so Gracias amigo!
OG-TheAizen
Está bestial la skin <3 (Si me atreví a escribir en español :v)
Izaky
Crack idolo maquina fiera tifon megalodon tiburoncin jujaja
muy buena skin, es re fácil leerla felicitaciones
Mihai_YT
Nice skin
xXxNaTaNiX
i love this skin <3
GinSaitama
LOVE
Stellamaris
The skin itself is very nice, but the play area is SO freaking thin. It's extremely hard to read. Please make the play area more wide.
mohammadali
Nice one
CyBeer_Gmee
YEAAAAAA
P4per-

KingBranBran wrote:

the rings that appear on the screen when you press a hit circle are pretty distracting when you play. can you fix that?

i agree. have you found a solution yet?
Galvit

P4per- wrote:

KingBranBran wrote:

the rings that appear on the screen when you press a hit circle are pretty distracting when you play. can you fix that?

i agree. have you found a solution yet?

disable hit lighting in settings
Asteria214
Oh man! I really love this skin but the circles that appear after you click make it impossible to follow :C Any chance of there being a version without those??
jhoelplukforce
esta chevere la skin
poping90
NUT
shinato_ark
noice skin
DCHRISANGELO
This skin is gorgeous but the hit circle trails are extremely distracting, I hope you add the option to take them out.

Good job btw.
Yuri145
Really love the Skin. A lot of job has been put into the skin and I appreciate it a lot.
coochiem
how do i download it
RockRoller

coochiem wrote:

how do i download it
At the bottom there is a big banner saying download, expand the spoilerboxes below and you should find a download link
show more