shitposting is hard work
Achromalia
posting works. shit is hard.
Westonini
i shit hard
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Same
Tad Fibonacci
Imagine reading a post, but over the course of it the quality seems to deteriorate and it gets wose an wose, where the swenetence stwucture and gwammer rewerts to a pwoint of uttew non swence, an u jus dont wanna wead it anymwore (o´ω`o) awd twa wol owdewl iws jus awfwul (´・ω・`);. bwt tw powost iwswnwt obwer nyet, it gwos own an own an own an own. uwu wanyaa stwop weadwing bwut uwu cwant stop wewding, uwu stwartd thwis awnd ur gwoing two fwinibsh it nowo mwattew wat! uwu hab mwoxie kwiddowo, bwut uwu wibl gwib ub sowon. i cwan wite wike dis fwor owors, swo dwont cwalengbe mii..

Edit: I thought this was the copy pasta thread for a reason. Strange.
Achromalia
xjggvouyvrthbyfyt.
pentaqola
nice an hour!
Achromalia
it's our hour, now...
Westonini
oh
Achromalia
i can't seem to fall asleep. school starts in 3 hours.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Achromalia wrote:

i can't seem to fall asleep. school starts in 2 hours.

Westonini
😪
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
zzz
Achromalia
hhh
vinnicci
ww
Plini
a
Westonini
Achromalia
cjyrtjsrtjutotgcdyrs.
pentaqola
いち!
Westonini
Topic Starter
abraker
imagine being a new fag
Achromalia
jtsretjaeu.
Westonini
zoo wee mama
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Q
Westonini
Why Q when you could W?
pentaqola
queue
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka
Achromalia
kjerghkeuthgikeutshgsrtj.
Westonini
new don't starve together update looks pretty sicc.

too bad i play it alone despite the title cuz none of my friends are into it.
pentaqola
sounds like me with lan multiplayer games...
Achromalia
eargauhegiubhzetrjah...
Westonini
Achromalia
admittedly a bit intimidated by other artists that we're looking for.

i think it's because of my urge to control the vision of everything, which isn't exactly the best way to go about things in a team project.

and the art's pretty damn good.

but i was pretty proud of the thought of making all of the art and music. sucks, man.
Westonini
That'd surely be satisying in the end, but it'd definitely also be more time consuming and challenging of a task to do alone.

Hopefully things will go easier with others to share the workload with. It'd probably help you develop those team-based skills as well, which can always be nice to have.
Achromalia
mmh. with some of our members being school-bound including myself. we do need more people to help out.

so i guess it'll be a matter of time and thought with careful decisions. we also want to be careful with team dynamic and hope to avoid getting into monetary stuff too quickly as it'll then start requiring that we do work by schedules to fit what we'll be paid for, stuff like that, by the looks of things.

because of that, the relaxed team environment we've wanted will probably be disrupted a little.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mmm
Topic Starter
abraker
ererer
show more