forum

My wife can't be this cute.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Plini
Damn I watched SnS when I was like 9 or 10. Thanks for the remind, I'm surely gonna be rewatching it.

Pheles best girl.
abraker
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
Veko is like the tiny, wilting, half-eaten flower whose stamen have been gnawed off by aphids in a field full of large luscious blossoms, and I'm like the bee that chose to land on it.
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko

int__
ha ha yeah man
Plini

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

... damn.
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
did i mention i love my wife
more than anything in this world
i would sacrifice anything and everything
it would break me as a person to do some of the things I would be willing to do, maybe I would regret those things every day of my life.
but that pain would only bring me closer to her by making us more alike.
I love her so much, and all her beautiful pain.

Tad Fibonacci
Shorts still aren't headwear

Change my mind.
abraker
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
I want to buy Veko, heckling her cruel owner for the best possible price, citing the things I secretly adore about her as defects to bring the price down... only so that I have that much more left over to spend for her benefit later.

The weeks to follow will be a delicate process of building trust and giving her the kind of life I'm sure she doesn't feel like she deserves. I'm not sure how long I would wait to tell her I already dissolved her bonds of servitude, but dropping that bombshell early on as a mere show of good faith before we're properly attached seems like a bad idea.

The end goal is to take her far from where anyone knows her, far from the memories, and make her happy enough that she forgets about the non-existent golden city and never enters the abyss with those other doomed souls. If I succeed at this, I win at life. If she breaks my heart and disappears in the night, I'll find and beg her to come back. Failing that, I'll leave everything behind and join her and that suicide squad to the bottom of the earth for her. There's just no other option, I can't bring myself to drag her back to a life she clearly doesn't want by force, and I can't stand the idea of having her and then having nothing. As long as we're together there's always a small chance things go differently down there, end better for all of us. If not, Wazy's warnings that worked on everyone else aren't going to keep me from visiting her all the time in her sticky darkness. I wonder what my narehate form would be, I'm sure it would be absolutely eldritch whatever it is.
Tad Fibonacci
I suddenly have the feeling of deja Vu.

Didn't you got silenced for saying how you'd impregnate your wife?
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
There is nothing sexual or even questionable being stated here anywhere. Anything taken as such is mere misinterpretation.

edit: "sticky darkness" refers specifically to the kind of prison she was in, it's not even meant to be taken as a double entendre. Narehate which is what I would be at that point can't even do "that".
edit2: If a mod wants to sperg out over nothing though they are free to, just like last time.
edit3: Maybe they will just finally restrict me again, I'll gladly die for my wife.
edit4: I love my waifu
abraker
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
I wonder what kind of pet she would pick out at the local animal shelter, a rescue that has had a hard life like her? I wanna take her there and find out

Tad Fibonacci
Cats are cute.
levesterz
Rabbit is qt
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
I'd just be walking along when I hear some unusual noises coming from a dumpster in it, I peer inside and see her wrapped in garbage for warmth, looking up at me with an expression like this. I wouldn't know what to do but ask her what her name is to be sure my eyes aren't deceiving me. After that, I suppose I would ask her if anyone else knows she's here, and tell her to not make any more noises as I give her my jacket, promise to return, and nonchalantly walk away with my heart pounding to make it seem like I just threw away a crappy old jacket so that no one gets suspicious and looks inside, but eventually I'll still break into a full sprint with the cold air biting painfully at my lungs as I make it to my jeep which I can use to easily and discretely move her to my warm home.

Tad Fibonacci
Ah, nice to see this thread updated.
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Ah, nice to see this thread updated.
it will never fall to page 2
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
Behold

Westonini
I beheld
Tad Fibonacci

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

Behold

Did you made that?
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
Thread spam can't stop me from loving my wife.

Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
Not strictly related to her because it was made a bit before her reveal but this is the best manga amv I've ever seen or likely ever will see and it's based on her source material!

This just blew me away

Everyone should read made in abyss
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
Tearing up alliance asses with my wife's name!

I've got all her names on Stalagg.
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
Waifu singing about the waifuenemies trying to bump my thread off of page 2 with thread spam! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

abraker
oh yea this is a thing
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

oh yea this is a thing

unfortunately still...
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko

abraker wrote:

oh yea this is a thing
For as long as I still love her with all my heart.

the ball man
my wife is cuter and she's 7
Westonini

ItzJustAlex wrote:

*SIRENS*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ItzJustAlex wrote:

and there is nothing wrong with that. I like 5 years old girls
Westonini

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

ItzJustAlex wrote:

and there is nothing wrong with that. I like 5 years old girls

samX500
I think it is time to protecc some pure and innoncent girl from the evil of this world.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Just caught myself up with the manga today and yeah, she’s precious
Tad Fibonacci
Everytime I saw this thread, I always thought of that one time Vueko talked about how much he wanted to impregnate his wife.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Who doesn’t
Westonini
uwaa
abraker
I thought we were done with this
ASHIQUL
i love how ot people use animu to do things
its like an art
show more