forum

Gaomon s620 Problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Abbacus
Tl;dr what are your thoughts on the s620

So as the title suggests, I've found a few problems with the s620. Might just be me but the problems I have with this tablet are primarily software related. Currently the hawku drivers don't support the s620 so if I wanna use it I'm forced to use their drivers, which honestly arent terrible but they arent great either.

I've been using a Wacom CTH-480 for the last 2 years now or so and I absolutely love it! Only bought the s620 to test and see if it could replace it because the report rate of the s620 is higher than the CTH-480.

The s620 is actually a really nice tablet and would probably be my main tablet if not for the drivers (hawku drivers will probably be updated at some point) and the material the top of the tablet is made out of. It's made out of a slightly softer material that -for me at least- creates too much friction between the pen and the tablet. An easy fix that I'll probably do is just buying a tablet cover to fix the friction problem.

Anyway, what are your guy's thoughts on the s620?
Wohee
Development on the hawku driver has stopped for a while but there are still tablet configs being added from time to time. If you want support for the Gaomon S620, try this release:

https://github.com/InfinityGhost/TabletDriver/releases
sm1shi
I think I'm just dumb or something, but I do not understand how to install these drivers. I would appreciate help.
MAXIMUMPOWER123
the tablet for me is soo retarded windows says "the last USB device u plugged in was not recognised and malfunctioned and the whole tablet doesnt work eventhough I installed the drivers and updated everything. plz send help
Azza_W

Wohee wrote:

Development on the hawku driver has stopped for a while but there are still tablet configs being added from time to time. If you want support for the Gaomon S620, try this release:

https://github.com/InfinityGhost/TabletDriver/releases

Thank you very much, this really helps
DssHD
So I'm having the corner glitch happen with this tablet and all the solutions I can find are for the Wacom drivers. Anyone have a solution for the s620? (The glitch that locks your cursor to the top left of the screen if you turn on raw input)
ohkiba
The s620 is pretty good for me, the only problem that I have with it is that sometimes I hover slightly above its hover range and mess up my entire play
Topic Starter
Abbacus

DssHD wrote:

So I'm having the corner glitch happen with this tablet and all the solutions I can find are for the Wacom drivers. Anyone have a solution for the s620? (The glitch that locks your cursor to the top left of the screen if you turn on raw input)

What drivers are you using for the tablet?
yuki jaden

DssHD wrote:

disable windows ink in the tablet settings
sebchib
Hi I have an other problem with my gaomon s620 and that is that when I open osu and I touch the Tablet with the pen the cursor automatically the cursor teleport to the up left corner i hope somebody could help me
MistahZed

sebchib wrote:

Hi I have an other problem with my gaomon s620 and that is that when I open osu and I touch the Tablet with the pen the cursor automatically the cursor teleport to the up left corner i hope somebody could help me

I believe if you turn off raw input in-game it'll fix that problem. At least it did with mine.
yuki jaden

sebchib wrote:

disable windows ink in the tablet settings
YaredFv
Serian tan amables de ayudar a configurar la correctamente para poder jugar

They would be so kind to help configure the correct one to be able to play automatically.
_Mocha_

Abbacus wrote:

So as the title suggests, I've found a few problems with the s620. Might just be me but the problems I have with this tablet are primarily software related. Currently the hawku drivers don't support the s620 so if I wanna use it I'm forced to use their drivers, which honestly arent terrible but they arent great either.

I've been using a Wacom CTH-480 for the last 2 years now or so and I absolutely love it! Only bought the s620 to test and see if it could replace it because the report rate of the s620 is higher than the CTH-480.

The s620 is actually a really nice tablet and would probably be my main tablet if not for the drivers (hawku drivers will probably be updated at some point) and the material the top of the tablet is made out of. It's made out of a slightly softer material that -for me at least- creates too much friction between the pen and the tablet. An easy fix that I'll probably do is just buying a tablet cover to fix the friction problem.

Anyway, what are your guy's thoughts on the s620?[/quot

Abbacus wrote:

[quote="Abbacus"]Tl;dr what are your thoughts on the s620

ITS 11 MONTH AGO BUT I HAVE A INFINITYGHOST HAWKU DRIVER THAT SUPPORTS THE GAOMON
mine_old_2
E
Yamzfordays
I am having a problem where when I try to use my tablet while in osu, it changed back to the windows cursor and if I try to interact with any of the buttons in osu, it tabs out everytime. When I do it with mouse I can move freely like normal. But when I even try to move my cursor, the windows one pops up and makes does the same thing (I try to interact with anything while using the tablet, it tabs me out of osu)
BobaMilk
when i turn windows ink on it works but I cant change the sens anymore, its locked on x1.00. help?
BadEnchiladas

MistahZed wrote:

sebchib wrote:

I believe if you turn off raw input in-game it'll fix that problem. At least it did with mine.
how?
khalifa ig
my pen is'nt working so anybody knows a fix chat with me plss