forum

a

posted
Total Posts
show more
samX500
idk, there is something I kinda dislike about her facial expression.

5/10.
keremaru
7/10, not too variant nor bad to be a shit pfp.
Tad Fibonacci
A little bit too bright and also a bit too generic. Though it's quite nice to look at.

6.5/10
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Your prev ava was way better than this one. This one feels like it is from someone who just learn how to shadow for some reason

4/10
Bloom
Teletubbies are not my thing.
Husa
pentaqola
6/10

it is extremely bright, which does indeed make it stand out from everyone else. however, the way it stands out is not good.
samX500
the artstyle is quite unique and has a certain charm to it but I still don't think it equals the generic anime artstyle. 7/10
GoreObsessed
Shitty waifu material, her sister is better 0/10
why
THIS DAMN THREAD HAS BEEN HERE FOR AGES EVEN WHEN I STOPED PLAYING, HOW TF IS STILL ALIVE
Husa
Tad Fibonacci
I see 2 huge reasons to give it a 10/10.
vinnicci
8, I've yet to play va 11 hall a
Mentally Insane
9/10, Interesting Cat.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
5/10 looks like a polished mess tbh
Serraionga
6/10

D I P S Y,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Is that Dipsy? Can't remember
samX500
8/10
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
6/10

👧🏻👧🏻👧🏻👧🏻👧🏻🚛 (there’s no tank emoji so I have to go with a green truck)

Also yes it is dipsy
Bloom
Teletubbies is still not my thing.
samX500
7/10. It's pretty good but nothing more than that.
ClevelandsMyBro
5/10 boring
CacoPholey
3/10
samX500
5/10
MisakiTobisawa-

Yes, I'm back in FG, people!
Pyo
cute 6
Achromalia
y'seem to always have a good taste for art.

8.93/10.

it's damn nice.
samX500
8/10. I really like your avatar. Plus I believe you said once that you drew it yourself so props to you for that.
payney
7.5/10

nice
Tad Fibonacci
10/10

Classic, nostalgic.
MiharuUwU
13/7
ClevelandsMyBro
3/10

flat
Achromalia
5.82/10.

i'm pretty indifferent towards this one.
Birdy
Simple, the art style is nice and the colours are calm and collected. I'm not big on skeletons, but I don't hate them either.

6.5/10
Achromalia
7.04/10.

Pretty decent, with the contrast and greyscale look. It doesn't always work that well, but it's pretty alright here. Usually I prefer monochromatic-esque stuff to actually have color, somewhat like Westonini's Yellow-Orange range and the Cyan-Blue range I normally aim for in my art here. The composition is alright too.

Also, I'll probably try to expand on my avatar someday soon, it's been a while since it's been updated.
KatouMegumi
9/10 OCs are nice.
Volta
9/10 no glasses
edit: 10/10 now
Cahyono29
6/10
Vuelo Eluko
9/10 cute
Birdy
Well, it's an anime avatar. The facial expression looks awkward but you get plus points for it being monochrome. 5.25/10
Pyo
6.5/10
that's a pretty girl
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
7/10

A E S T H E T I C
show more