forum

Rate the music of the above user's post!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Plini
Catchy rhytm and guitar riff.

His voice is really unique and that rapping IS WAY TOO COOL. ;W;

The animation is god-like, when the bridge started and the city started to fall apart i got chills down my spine.

8.34/10 and adding it to my playlist.

-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Holy shit this is actually pretty good. Really like the guitar sound starts at 2:00. And also the beat is nice too.

8.113/10

Roughsketch is like the best
Carmlillball
I quite like the beat
7/10

samX500
I'd say 7/10. I think it's a solid song with great instrumental and decent vocals.
----------------------------------------

Recently I've discovered Kano and I really love her soft voice and most of her song. This is one of greatest song. It's very soft and relaxing

Also if you'd like to hear some faster and exciting songs of hers I'd recommend "Sukisuki zeccho chou" or "Yudachi no ribon"
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The vocal is really cute and it is not to the point that it is annoying so I really like it. Also it is pretty chill too.

7.5418/10

Plini
I definitely need to look into blacklolita.

The sounds he uses are really unique and really fit each other.

Not really a fan of the genre, but overall it sounds really good and it is very well produced.

7.34/10

-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Plini wrote:

I definitely need to look into blacklolita.

Ye, his music is in a lot of genre and it is totally unique.

OT: The first part doesn’t really interest me but the faster part is pretty decent tbh. Though it doesn’t really stand out to me and I feel like it sounds pretty similar to many songs of its genre. 6.000001/10

samX500
I really like this song, I don't have much to say about it, it's simply very good especially the vocals, 8.5/10.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My song is an euphonium solo of the song "You raise me up". I don't know much about the original song, I just found this version from a youtube recomendation that caught on to the fact that I was listening to a lot of hibike euphonium! music.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Not really fond of arrangement of well-known song that much, considering it always feels really weird since I already know how it is going to go. Tho it is a pretty chill song, and sth I would listen to if I haven’t known the origin song of this arrangement.

5/10

Carmlillball
4/10 Not a fan

Bit of a different song to my usual.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(The video was restricted for some reason so I have to search up the song by Thriving Ivory, just gonna put it here incase if I talk about a different song)

The song itself is pretty forgetable and sounds like every Christian Rock ever (maybe it’s just because I study in a Catholic school). Though I don’t mind listening to it, it wouldn’t be sth I would listen to voluntarily, even when I’m out of things to lsiten to

3/10

Kinda obsessed with this song rn
Plini
It's weird listening to a piano composition that sounds like a metronome.

It's not bad, it sounds very organic indeed, but it sounds so perfect that when i think that the sound it's synthed i can't help but feel disappointed.

I love Sakuzyo, he's a godlike composer and this song is without doubt at his height, it's creative and catchy even if it misses a lot of his unique sound mixing.

I'm sure i heard 8:27 somewhere else. ó.ó

7.97/10

-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I had a good laugh from the lyric tbh lmao. Didn’t expect that from a song at all

Also im a sucker for metal songs like these that isn’t full metal but rather an intense part at the beginning and a calm part later on. The build up is just great. The guitar in the bg is kinda nice too. Overall a pretty good metal song

7.99999999999/10

Gonna change it up a bit with some trance
Vuelo Eluko
6/10 i really need lyrics in my music to sit down and listen to them unless they seem to tell a story with the melody itself like Happy End of the World by XI, but I would enjoy a map of this.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Don’t know if it is just me or what but it sounds like the vocal was added on top of royalty free music in the beginning. The chorus tho, that is some good stuff. The bg music suits so well with the lyric, creating a magical feel for me. I don’t listen to a lot of vocal song because most of them sounds pretty stale and uninspiring but this would be one of the few vocal song I really like. Everything contrasts each other pretty well. I would add this to my playist tbh.

9.11/10

One of the few english vocal song I like
pentaqola
I like this. It brings off a dreamlike atmosphere that i enjoy. I can easily tell why this is one of your favorites. Only thing that bugs me the background music, some parts doesn't really go well for me, and i don't really know why, but everything is good.

overall, i'm giving this an 8.7/10

whoever added music on my sd card before i bought it, thanks for letting me discover this.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I swear I have heard this long before. Anyway, not my cup of tea, mostly because it sounds pretty generic overall. Feel like this would be sth guys in my school’s dorm would blast this in the shower room tbh lmao.

3.1337420697278001023/10

45Traeath
100%
Great for a trailer.
The opening led me into a festival in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObCKzLy3cNQ
samX500
I really like the melody, it's excellent. The vocals are good at times but during most of the song I don't really like them. I personally don't like Miku that much, especially in slow song, I do like many Miku song, but it's only because of the talent of the people using her, not because I like Miku's voice, which mean that if someone else with the same talent would make a cover of the same song with another vocaloid/utauloid I would probably prefer it. 8/10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My song is a Teto cover of "Although songs have no form". Even if I can't understand the lyrics, I can certainly feel the emotion in the voice of the UTAU. Also Teto is my favortie of all vocaloid and utauloid.

Plini
Cute and nostalgic melody. They bend with the mood you're currently on, if you're happy then you get hit by a trainwreck of happiness, If you're sad i think crying to this song would be inevitable.

I love cute and emotional songs that have a great buildup, the chorus is so fucking passionate, AHHH i love it. 'w'

I hate vocaloid vocals, so i listened to a hanatan cover and i absolutely loved it, definitely saving this into my playlist.

8.43/10

-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
A pretty chill song. Nothing too special, but it is a pretty good song. The vocal fits well with the music. I didn’t pay attention to the lyric that much so I don’t know what the song is talking about but the atmosphere of this give me a sense of dreadful and (somehow) adventurous at the same time (?). Overall, pretty good

7.121/10

The previous song kinda remind me of celtic style, which kinda reminds me of this song
Nate Bait
bump

Sounds pretty fun. Yep, the song is quite celtic. It also feels time adventurous and upbeat too, like a montage of travelling through different places during a quest. I'm not sure if this is just me or not, but the violins/strings sound noticeably MIDI/sampled. Other than that, pretty fun!

8.6/10

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kubbi - Sleet

(EDIT: plan on trying to map this someday)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sound a bit monotone tbh and the whole song sounds pretty tamed tbh. It’s a decent song, and it only stays at that. Nothing too special tbh

6.3333333333333334/10

Gonna change my song recommendation to something quite hardcore
Cahyono29
it kinda creep me out to be honest,i don't know why

7/10

Plini
4/10

Generic anime opening song i guess, nothing special about it imo. I love the punk riff.

-

hypercyte
LIFE WILL CHAAANGE

easy 9/10

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Everything before both radwimps and miura sing together is meh, kinda good but not special. But when they start to sing along, it is pretty good

7.000000/10

Since everyone is recommending anisong, I might as well do it. This is probably my favorite op of all time
samX500
I really like this song. 8/10
--------------------------------------------------------
My song is "The place we found love" from hibike euphonium!. I am using a video unrelated to the anime to nt spoil it.

Nameless
7/10, not my thing but I can sure see the appeal

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Tbh, it sounds like every japanese game op ever. Tho it is still pretty good and definitely something I would put into my playlist

8.0/10

Tad Fibonacci
6/10

Not my cup of tea, but still somewhat enjoyable.

-------------------

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Some pretty nice jazz. I like it

7.98/10

Cahyono29
hmm...i like the melody..i don't know what else to say
its a nice song i guess

8/10
samX500
The melody is really good but I really dislike the vocals. The way the singer sings sounds very unapealing to me not his voice itself. 4/10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why but lately I have been listening to this song all of the times and I really don't know why
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
It is so catchy that I wouldn’t get this out of my head for a few day ):

Other than that, pretty much what you would expect from a normaly Jpop song tbh. Nothing too special

5/10

Tad Fibonacci
Sounds pretty nice.
Even though the genre isn't what I usually listens to, I can definitely appreciate this one.

7.5/10

------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Nier music 👌👍
They are so good that I have bought their album already

Anyway, definitely something I would add to my playlist. The piano and violin, though the melody is kinda generic, sounds so good and peaceful, and the vocal is pretty fitting with the song too.

8/10.1

samX500
It's absolutely excellent, 9/10.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently I've been listening to a lot of euphonium solo as I am thinking of starting the euphonium myself and this is the best one I've listened to so far.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Knowing how to play euphonium is so cool. Good luck with that
Fun fact: knowing how to play an euphonium increases your chance of getting laid by 95%

OT: Holy shit this might get me into euphonium too

9.55555555/10

45Traeath
[While listening...]
0:00~0:35 Mm, alright. Going good.
*Sees it's only 2:06 long* Oh well... Too bad it's short.
*Around 1:10* Eeyy.

Really too bad it's so short.
96/100.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJI3B7fUehM
show more