what bpm can you stream?

posted
Total Posts
show more
DeletedUser_6869432
Only 180 for now
KupcaH
Vuelo Eluko
I am comfortable with my acc between 140 and 190 bpm for "longer" streams (not deathstreams). Used to be able to go up to around 200-205 with full 300's unless they went full-on blue zenith in length but I'm still working my way back up to my 2016 speed. I was able to full 300 the 235 bpm od9 bursts on my Crazy for You (dt) FC 4 years ago.

Most recent stream speed feat for me I guess was my fc on this + DT a couple of weeks ago, pretty streamy 195 bpm map, but I wouldn't consider 97.7% acc to be "good" at all, however a good portion of those streams were a little longer than what I would consider "bursts", especially the longest one which I only got 1x100 on.

Overall, I am not satisfied with my speed/stamina until I can pass This Calling with at least 95% again, then I guess I will be at where I was at my best and can actually start improving again.

Chintam wrote:

Death stream 220, but I can burst about 240-250
I can honestly only deathstream up to about 172 bpm at 100+ notes at the moment. At that speed and below it's slow enough that I can easily correct myself back to 300's if my rhythm drifts a little and I start getting a few 100's, the only real question is one of stamina. I really should practice them more and bring that number up... I almost passed blue zenith a few days ago but my muscles ran out of steam, and I was getting a ton of 100's the whole time so I wouldn't say I'm able to deathstream 200 bpm even if I didn't fail. I think at my peak speed I was only deathstreaming about 190bpm with good acc anyway, so yeah...
N0thingSpecial
I can stream the best bpm, which is saying a lot cause I know a lot of people who say that bpm id the best, and i only use the best of the best.
Vuelo Eluko

N0thingSpecial wrote:

I can stream the best bpm, which is saying a lot cause I know a lot of people who say that bpm id the best, and i only use the best of the best.
The biggest issue is that everyone has different definitions for what it means to "stream" a certain bpm. Some will brag about being able to stream 240 bpm if they can go 11 notes without missing at od7 but in reality they are terrible. Others only go off of what they can do at like od10 with near SS acc, when they can actually get what I would consider decent acc at more realistic OD's and higher bpm's. The former is much more common though, every noob thinking they can stream 270 bpm because they can doubletap through mad machine's od7 streams with a C rank makes my head spin.

Also, back in the day every pp farmer with their trashy overweighted B rank fc on rog-unlimitation angelhoney thinking they can stream 220. It's just frustrating.

i got 99% on he has no mittens [doomsday] in mid 2015 but even then I didn't consider myself able to stream 210 bpm because it was just one od8 stream lol.
DeletedUser_6869432

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

Also, back in the day every pp farmer with their trashy overweighted B rank fc on rog-unlimitation angelhoney thinking they can stream 220. It's just frustrating.

Sounds like not much has changed since then except farm maps becoming even easier.
N0thingSpecial
Bruh moment
mulraf
Well, with good acc: never. I just can't stream and have good acc. Buth with ~90-95% up to 200 i guess
Sosteneshion
200~220 consistently if its not a long stream ofc

edit: an old print of mine

the ball man
120bpm
SpasticSurgeon
180-190 maybe
jungjushee
210-240
im flat
honestly cant stream at all i fingerlock all the time
Feylos
barely 170 aaa why is it so hard to improve stream speed
Rynnavinx
for longer streams, like 175, but up to 185-190 on a good day.

short streams up to 200-210 i think. idk i don't really pay attention to that too much.
Topic Starter
Brainage

Feylos wrote:

barely 170 aaa why is it so hard to improve stream speed

just spam maps that require finger control and one day you wake up and you can deathstream 200bpm. That's what happened for me like a week ago, and it's so worth the wait/practice.

for me improving wasn't stream practice, it was high BPM (220+) burst practice.
chenny
210 on a nice day.
EdSyx
mm
Remilo
None, just mash till you pass lol.
] -
i top out at 210 anything above that is just acc gore
MrSparklepants
Since the thread is already necro'd, I mainly max out at 210 as of now.
Vuelo Eluko
update: 150bpm
UnnamedBeast
220 on a good day 210 most days

240 streams aren't very difficult if warmed up
Momori
180 on a good day.
dung eater
Hopefully 170 - 180 after a day or two to recover.
KNDXVIII
I can do max 210 death streams, and bursting to a 240 max just for a moment before slowing it down
YamichanKawaii
I can do 230 bpm but not for very long
[AlphaCentauri]
On a good day I can stream 180-185 for a few hundred notes if the notes are fairly close to each other
Juuuuuuuuul
You guys are so fast it's crazy,

i'm glad when i reach 170 for short bursts without understreaming, happen sometimes on good days,
for long streams, 150 is my max actually. 160 for medium streams because stamina.

It took me more than 1 year to go from around 130bpm to my actual speeds.

example :
https://streamable.com/r4p96u
Molly Sandera
My max streaming speed currently seems to be around 175-180 bpm, but it's not that good really accuracy wise. I'm just as good at slow streams, if not a little better. I can tell about my streaming ability better if i don't fingerlock, which i do for a split second sometimes and then my stream is in 50's or misses
LostLunar
160 max probably, I suck at streams because I use ring and index finger
[AlphaCentauri]

LostLunar wrote:

160 max probably, I suck at streams because I use ring and index finger
I've heard people say they improved when they switched to ring and index. Must be preference though
Sailyz
Currently I can stream 180-190 comfortably this also makes it my deathstream bpm OR my flow aim is just that bad, 200-210 is fine I guess but definitely closer to a burst, then the highest bpm I was able to stream perfectly (for like 20 notes) was 232.
Vaniels
130-165
Voidedosu
Oi-necro-vey...

But...I can burst 180-200 (see: Catastrophe), I can probably reasonably stream at 150-180, but it's likely a little lower, and I have no idea about deathstreams because I haven't played a song with them (does Tower of Heaven [Extra] count as a regular stream map or deathstream map?) Or Pachebel's Canon?)
Manishh
I don't wanna answer
WitherMite
I mainly struggle with aim in streams. Well, I struggle with aim in everything tbh raw tapping speed and stamina is like the only thing I have going for me
<140 I alt so this really just feels like flow aim jumps

140-160 I tend to get finger lock pretty bad, not a lot of streams at this bpm though

160-185 I often end up overstreaming if I forget which finger I started on and lose the beat, which sucks because this is the bpm most stream maps I can aim are, need to work on this.

185-210 comfortable

210- ~245 slightly uncomfortable, can only deathstream on good days

~245-270 I can burst this, and on a good day stream it for a few measures, no deathstreams though

>270 no.
kujubuo
180-190 (comfortably but i can stream 220 sometimes)
Vaniels
wtf, why every 6 digit here can stream 180 bpm?
WalkingAbacus
165-190 I guess. 200 only on good days.
show more