vinnicci
ay
Achromalia
h
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I
Achromalia
iii

making music at 5:33 AM like an idiot, fucking hell my sleep schedule is fucked.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Eff
Achromalia
can i just fucking die

a bit stressed with everything, now that i've thought about the shit i'm in.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Try to distract yourself from thinking about it like reading book or such. Trying to sleep like this would just make u feel more stressed
Achromalia
well, i already fell asleep. i don't exactly need distractions, i don't necessarily feel emotions the same way that i'd wind up not being able to sleep unless i were purposefully trying to solve something.

fuck.

i'm rather disappointed i woke up so late, i fucking missed the music feedback stream i was planning to attend, and now i'm fucked. i have to wait aNOTher fucking week to show my shit (or otherwise pay money to be put in the front, which is kinda shitty), and by then it'd almost already be by the deadline.

nnnghh.

whatever.
captainmilk
You should worry more about your mental health instead of music, I want to make sure you're safe
Topic Starter
Ashton
Bookmark
pentaqola
reb over here is right. your health should go first in what you need to maintain. it's not fun ruining something you need to maintain over something you want to achieve.
Topic Starter
Ashton
I agree. That’s why I quit calculating these points unless I find a bot.

pentaqola wrote:

reb over here is right. your health should go first in what you need to maintain. it's not fun ruining something you need to maintain over something you want to achieve.

Sorry.
captainmilk
bored
Achromalia
today's honestly been a terrible day.

regardless, i'm moving on.

let's get shit done.
Plini
take it boys x2
Achromalia
:D
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:(
samX500
is this a new page?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Nope, you are 2 posts too late
Achromalia
fu c
pentaqola
owo
Achromalia
uwu nya~
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Heya
Achromalia
hiya :D
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ara
captainmilk
arararararagi
Achromalia
e
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
🅱️
captainmilk
🅱️hread 🅱️ecromancy
Plini
take it boys x3
Achromalia
heck heck heck

thank you
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yippidy doo
Achromalia
higurashi's ost is slightly inspiring another potential wip. i wonder if this'll turn out to be any good.
pentaqola
my school is trying to be a happier place, but i can't see it as a happy place if there are people in high school that cant read, write, or even count.
Achromalia
damb.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Boi
Achromalia
tired of everything, really.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oof. Hope u feel better
Achromalia
maybe after some sleep.
Gwelawyr
Should I fight that :^)