forum

Your thoughts on the user above you

posted
Total Posts
show more
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
That’s some high level character planning right there
Achromalia
of course. i plan on animating and making music for a series based around this in the distant future, it's what i've hoped to do for quite a few years by now, it's part of a story i've wanted to tell in order to express myself and everything about how i think, as well as how i view the world, but also to frame reality as it is, and to address multiple things related to life, and especially mental health.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
That actually sounds pretty amazing and impressive. Good luck with your project
Perfection

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Scary face
Carmlillball
India seems like an interesting country. I would like to visit it in the future.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Flower power

(Get it? The purpose of the slogan. Ok imma head out)
Kyomaku
So you went back to your old avatar, clearly a lack of good taste
Achromalia
ouch
:c
Kyomaku
RIP your laptop (or is it fixed by now?)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kyomaku wrote:

So you went back to your old avatar, clearly a lack of good taste

Lloyd is too good for silly me

OT: Partner in crime for rigging the new page game forum

Ninja’d

Change avatar faster than the speed of light
Kyomaku
Makes sense, let me correct, then. Has good taste and knows his place.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ryokai, hime-sama
KatouMegumi
decent looking jpeg, unlike *ahem* *graphic designer* kyomaku
Kyomaku
Likes to make baseless assumptions in an attempt to roast a stranger online. Good personality you got there.
Achromalia
whoah, shit.

guys, can we not be all aggressive?

hitting back isn't going to do shit, just quietly refute someone's claims or move on.

can we not ;w;

- - -

also, more directly -- thanky. my laptop's done for, as far as i know. we can't really afford to repair or get another laptop. i'm using a desktop instead.

sadly, i couldn't transfer the data to the desktop, so i've lost all the digital art and music projects i've had, as well as the funny shit i had saved from conversations around discord. kinda sucks ass, but at this point, i might as well move on.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Negative and positive at the same time.... what?
captainmilk
One of the coolest dudes on FG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Boi ty :3

OT: smecky avatar. Also nice personality too
Kyomaku

Achromalia wrote:

whoah, shit.

guys, can we not be all aggressive?

hitting back isn't going to do shit, just quietly refute someone's claims or move on.

can we not ;w;

- - -

also, more directly -- thanky. my laptop's done for, as far as i know. we can't really afford to repair or get another laptop. i'm using a desktop instead.

sadly, i couldn't transfer the data to the desktop, so i've lost all the digital art and music projects i've had, as well as the funny shit i had saved from conversations around discord. kinda sucks ass, but at this point, i might as well move on.

Can't you open up the laptop and take out its harddrive? I'm not sure what is broken exactly, but as long as the harddrive isn't damaged, you might still be able to access it, and even then, I've heard and read of methods to restore damaged harddrives to access their files, you might still have some hope.

The other thing, you're correct that hitting back is pointless, but your suggestion to quietly refute isn't a good one either, you'd have to write explanations like this that will only lead to giving people more invitations to give you shit for no good reason, not everyone follows logic. I'd personally consider the most mature and intelligent option, which is also your 2nd suggestion, to just let it pass by and not respond to stabs like that at all, whatever a stranger thinks has no impact on me after all. In that moment I simply felt like going with a less mature choice, so I just reflected him and wrote down hard facts of what he just did. Could have written it more nicely, I agree, but I also felt if he gets burned a little in response to his negative behaviour, he might learn from it better.

(Tbh, I personally don't even believe that he tried to be mean, I think he just tried to be funny without realizing that he was being mean.)

OT: response, I would like to try writing a new story with you in the "make a story" thread, I did actually try to write and contribute to it properly to enable a proper story, but there were always posts that completely broke it back to shitposting levels. I sometimes tried to force certain words or phrases via grammar, but people simply ignored that and wrote gramatically wrong words anyways. Your posts were always fun though.
captainmilk
hehehe good taste in avatars lmao
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kyomaku wrote:

(Tbh, I personally don't even believe that he tried to be mean, I think he just tried to be funny without realizing that he was being mean.)

Ye, I doubt that anyone on FG would act like an asshole tbh. I got the same kind of post before on FG and I figured it out that maybe he was trying to be funny so I would just ignore and move on.

OT: Ye I really enjoy that thread too. Though I kinda enjoy the shitpost that go along with it too since it kinda is the purpose of the thread. I’ve also thought restarting the story several time already since it was too long. Anyway, would like to write a new story with you and others so ye

ninja’d. Yes it took me that long to write a response lmao

OT: lately have been contributing to FG a lot
Kyomaku
My boy got ninjaed.

My favourite part of the story was honestly this, let me quote:

"The fire burned. It burned, yet still the hunter couldn't find the POWER that @realDonaldTrump used to burn himself, instead he sued xXxMagicalDefensePowderOfTheBestFurryEver6969CookieziPeppyOsuLuqantedxXxXxXX for illegal spam in FG"

I was really trying to start something here and enable the setting of a solid atmosphere, but I did laugh a lot from what happened with it. It started with us writing "the fire burned" and when I wrote "It", I thought this would be a great start to start a good sentence, but you made "it burned" with it, and it just cracked me up so hard. I felt baited to go for a third repetion of saying that the fire is burning, but decided to write "the" instead of "it" after the "still", if I had made it "yet still it*", then I feel you would have written "burned" another time lol.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Thx to u I just laughed at my own joke
captainmilk
That whole story is a mess, the shitposts add value to it, but when someone adds a word that doesn't make the sentence grammatically correct, it loses value
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Agree but hey, it wouldn’t be a contributing-type thread without those
Journal
Amusing
Husa
smile
Journal
Nice collab
Perfection
Thanks
Plini
He appears in Achro's userpage.