forum

Write until you get an error.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
Time for another session of typing ceaselessly without any sort of goal, featuring your favorite skeletal host, Achromatism! Here, I get to show you my mediocre typing skills as I proceed to type out a couple sentences at best, so don't get too comfortable. For now, we hope that this program will prove how verbose this ignoramus can truly become, as he persists and continues to spout absolute nonsense in hopes of creating some sort of cohesive sentence. It's all in the hands of the boy behind the screen, typing to his heart's content with little inclination to stop other than the call to eat his meal from outside his room. Not much will happen here today, folks. Just move along as he floods the page with text that has no importance in any discussion. He's actually quite surprised he lasted this long. Let's hope it doesn't get cut short, shall we? In the background, you can hear the faint thumping of the kick and the ominous melody from within those headphones, he's had his song looping this entire time. It sounds quite nice, and it wouldn't hurt to finish it sometime soon. Frankly, it could use some work, but it's going along quite well. The song has yet to end, as it merely loops to the beginning. Such torture, it's a truly repetitive and monotonous cycle of torture, listening to the same thing over and over again, even if it does sound okay. For fuck's sake, when will this paragraph end? I'm actually kinda unsure if I'll be able to finish this anytime soon, I keep writing and writing without much to say in terms of original content, I'm just narrating my thoughts at the moment. Sadly, this just isn't going to be productive if I keep going, so I'll have to eventually make a mistake somewhere. I've spent all this time and nothing's happened yet. Please, send help, so that I can escape this grammatically correct torture chamber of perfect spelling and punctuation. It has to end soon, it just has to. There's no end it sighn, for it goes
payney
there onxe

bonus:
LARTI

(wow)
Journal
I’m on my phone and this is very nice. How is everyone tonight? Or today? It sure is cold as hell. That’s the AC talking. This is getting Boeing’s
Achromalia
tired. it's too early to go to sleep, though. i don't want to sleep, but i kinda do. fuck these conflicting feelings. it's tiresome to put up with, and it's overall just not helpful. for fuck's sake, if only mental fatigue could just not exist for a quick moment that'd be pretty great, honestly. i'd be able to keep going with my work instead of all of this. well, i'm just hoping things go well with Atrophy. for now, i'll try and rest. i still hope to be productive, but i don't really have to do a whole lot today, aside from promoting my song for a little while. i'll deliberately type out an error here so i don't have to writf anymore.
Radiohead
DDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN'''''''''''TTTTTTTTTTT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
payney
there once was a man from peru,
who dreamed he was eating his shoe.
he awoke fe

bonus:
LARTI
Achromalia
there once was a skeleton from the void,
who dreamt of worlds foreign to its own.
it envisioned a myriad of lives to be experienced and familiarized.

it sees something about everything, that nothing could ever quite be.
that there's a tangible worth, in everything that one could see.
a reality in which the skeleton could feel,
so that the nothingness in its self could heal.

sadly, none of this is going to ever be true.
just as meaninglessness took it, it will now take y;;;ou;&&&&;;.
ERA Puzzle
A long-ass fucking time ago, in a town called Kickapoo
There lived a humble family, religious through and through
But yea, there was a black sheep and he knew just what to do
His name was young J.B. and he refused to step in line
A vision he did see-eth, fucking rocking all the time
He wrote a tasty jam and all the planets did align

Oh, the dragon's balls were blazin' as I stepped into his cave
Then I sliced his fuckin' cockles with a long and shiny blade
'Twas I who fucked the dragon, fuckalizing fuckaloo
And if you try to fuck with me, then I shall fuck you too

Gotta get it on in the party zone
I got to shoot a load in the partyu

noooo I wanted to do the whole song, I used to be a transcriptionist so I'm pretty good at typing accurately
Carmlillball
Nightwishnightwishnightwishnightwsish
45Traeath
I hate it when um...
Yeah, let's go with that...
When "CPI"
Kyomaku
boring boring boringb
Nate Bait
I don't knwo what (omg i messed up already xD)

ummm...
Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto (
Carmlillball
TemptationTemptationTemptationTemptationTemptationTemptationTempa
Kyomaku
Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka BAka B

Bakla

I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck Is

1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1244

Once upon a time, there was a long text, I didn't really know why it was long but I thought maybe I would have less typoes if I had actually typed something proper. So far so good, although I know I almost made a typo already. now I

I give up I give up Ig
Carmlillball
LateralusLateralusLateru
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Lolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilok
ASHIQUL
this game is horribe
ahhh who cares
gotgotgotgotgotgotgotgotgoto
i did this on phone ,lmao
45Traeath
I don't know if this counts but I could just write 1 + 1 = 2...

(Editing) Wia

(2nd Etition)

Alright, f**c
Carmlillball
Nightingale nightingale nightingale nightinggale
Plini
Dude I have fat fingers and I make a mistake like every 2 swc
Carmlillball
Thriving Ivory Thriving Ivory Thriving Ivory Thriving ?Iv
payney
there once was a man from oe

bonus:
LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO AL
ERA Puzzle
I really like the aesthetic of Ilya Kuvshinov's drawings. Sometimes he has some really funky anatomy which I don't understand because he really kills it on anatomy for the most part, but then you'll see one picture and be like "What the fuck is up with this ahnd

Shit
keremaru
lol lol lolo
Nate Bait
Ok, attempt two, let's see how far I can get. If at all, maybe 3rd time's the caaw come on

Ehem…
Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Lareto
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AhhhWasHere AhhhWasHere AhhhWasHere AhhhWasHere W
Serraionga
I remember back in 2015 when I couldn't even type without making silly mistakes and thought to myself "boy, would be funny if I messed up like I used to". But not this time. This time, I come full prepared. I will type and type until my keyboard breaks and make a post so big it surpasses Mexico's wla
keremaru
the fitnessgram pacer test is a multisa
Flan_Fan
largolargolargolargolargolra
keremaru
toejam coming at you at 2mph
toejam coming at you at 2mph
tou

larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto al
YamiHikari
Typing game? How difficult can this be. 3 years ago I was at this forum and typing away and I only managed a few sentences before I died. Now I will type as much as I can and prove to you all that my typing abilities has ineed
Sosteneshion
I am at school right and I dont really know What to tupe
ph03n1x
According to all known laws of aviation, the bes hou
Carmlillball
I type fast but like absolute trash. Sometimes I can mna
vinnicci
typing alphabet here we go:
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
abcdefgi
Carmlillball
I'm on phone haha I have auto correct I'm on phone haha I have autocorrect I'm in
45Traeath
In the end I forgot what I wanted to talk about/.

I don't evn

EDIT: I don't know if that "/." counts.
johnmedina999

Achromalia wrote:

gey

Achromalia
BONES ROUND

if multiple crows are called a murder, would multiple skeletons be called a boner? if multiple crows are called a murder, would multiple skeletons be called a boner? if multiple crows are called a murder, would multiple skeletons be called a boner? if multiple crows are called a murder, would multiple skeletons be called a boner? if multiple crows are called a murder, would multiple skeletons be calle d a bonder?
45Traeath
Darkness, Imprisoning me, All that I see, Absolute horror, I cannot live, I cannon
show more