forum

Rate the music of the above user's post!

posted
Total Posts
show more
samX500
The instrumental is pretty good but I don't really like the vocals, not that they are bad, it's jsut not a way of singing that I enjoy.
6/10

EDIT: forgot to give a rating

My absolute favorite song of all time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i67ZXLPeg9s
Tad Fibonacci
8/10

It was pretty nice and calm. The vocals is pretty soft and nice to listen to.
Although the melody is really familiar, like I heard it somewhere before. I think it sounds really similar to the dango song.

---------------------------

Westonini
6.75/10.

Sounds a bit more chilled-out and calming with those acoustics compared to the original. Pretty nice. Although I think I prefer the original just because of its' energy and other instruments. The electric guitar and drums are especially 👌 👌 👌

- - - -

I had posted this in the music channel on the OT discord as well:

Achromalia
7.09/10.

initially, i thought this would've been really damn cool, those first few seconds really seemed to signal some interesting key changes or chord progressions in the future...

it sounded somewhat interesting and nice at first for those few seconds, but then once the tag came in, it ruined the mood instantly.

moving on from that, the actual verse was... eh. i feel indifferent to it. the melody's not bad, though.

after some time, it's not really all too bad. it's kinda about as good as i could really expect something like this to be.

generally not what i was hoping for though, felt a bit typical as well.

- - -

Carmlillball
I like this, it's nice and soothing, and feels otherworldly. 9/10 as a tune to listen to when I'm stressed.

To match the theme of aliens.

samX500
I personally don't like death metal song where the singers screams every line from their throat. I value the vocals very much in my song so that has to be a 4/10 from me.

I don't listen to this song very often but it's the most memorable song from my childhood and I thought I'd share it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhUldwg9fsc

EDIT: Also if someone would be so kind as to give me the link to the osu forums command page so I can figure out how to post video, I know I've been to this page before but I can't seem to find it again.
Achromalia
a pretty long buildup, but not bad.

7.31/10.

the first few minutes with the vocals had been generally lackluster, primarily for how slow-paced it was.

but the folk-dance thing we've got going on from there on sounded actually quite nice and redeemed it a little.

- - -

ah! as for embedding youtube videos, it's done by the [youtube][/youtube] command around https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhUldwg9fsc, except the link is cut off for the video code itself, so it should be typed out like this:
[youtube]DhUldwg9fsc[/youtube]

I'm not aware of the command page, and I'm not familiar with the new site, as I presume you use the newer site instead. I exclusively use the old site, so it's a bit simpler, since the command's right there.

hopefully it helps, though.

- - -

Westonini
7.5/10

Damn, this shit goes kinda hard. I believe you've recommended this onumi person's stuff before. Pretty neat, pretty neat. Gets me all pumped up.

- - - -

I've never even played a Tekken game before, but osu helped me find this one.

samX500
8/10, I really like this and it must be a blast to play on osu!, I am definitely gonna look for map of this song.

I am posting this since I really love Kaai Yuki and I am quite sad that she is not used more. Often people misuse her and it turns out awful but when done right, she is among my absolute favorite vocaloid

Plini
7.2/10

Loving the arpeggios so far, all the strings sound really good and melancholic.

When the flute + 2nd guitar entered i got chills down my spine.

In general, i like the melancholic sound of the melody, instruments complement each other very well.

The only thing is that i hate vocaloid vocals. The instrumental is impecable tho.

-

way too 'WUB WUB' but it has some incredible sections
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
KIVA is like one of my favorite artist of all time, 9/10

samX500
Just saying the video you posted cannot play "An error occurred. Please try again later.". I'll let you time to edit it as to not waste your "turn" in this thread.
Carmlillball
Nothingness can be relaxing sometimes. 4/10

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

KIVA is like one of my favorite artist of all time, 9/10

oopsh
samX500
I'll rate both AHHHHHHHHHHHHH and Carm's song.

AHHHHHHHHHHH: 8.5/10, I really like the song. It's pretty cool that they used gameboy sound to make the song but added modern effect to bring a bit more complexity to the song compared to normal gameboy song.

Carm: I can say that it's definitely a very good song but it's not one that match my taste. I usually prefer faster song with the exception of very soft and emotional song. I'll give it a 7/10.

My song is an orchestral recreation of the famous song bad apple. It's by far the best version of the song that I ahve listened. I say recreation instead of remix because I am quite sure that the creators of the song recorded everything from the ground up,including the vocals, instead of just taking part of the original song and modifying them.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
8/10. Anything orchestrated is good. Don’t think the vocal really suit the song though since I think it is too upbeating

This is like one of feryquitous best song
Journal
7/10
I wish there were lyrics, and I would have enjoyed this more as an instrumental.
Still good.
Carmlillball
Not something I'm used to, but it's quite beautiful. I like the guy's voice, too.
8/10

Plini
7.2/10

It sounds really pop rn at how WT used to be. It doesn't sound bad tho, its just not my taste of music.

Sharon den Adel's Voice just gets better through the years tho, she used to sound a lot like Floor Jansen (Nightwish), but now she's on a whole another level.

Impecable instrumental like always, epic chorus and bridge. The 2nd vocals are awesome.

-

Carmlillball
Ayy, another person who likes Nightwish and WT! :D
I do agree that her Sharon's voice does get better and better.

I like the beat in this song, as well as the singer's voice. I might start to listen to this in my spare time.
For now, I'll give this a 9/10. Not really used to that sort of music, so I assume this is why it just feels.. Quite uncomfortable at the moment.

Changing the sort of music I post a bit.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
7/10 Sounds like generic metal music to me tbh, but nonetheless, it is pretty good
Not relevant to the scoring but I find metal music videos to be hilarious af

Club house music ayy
Achromalia
NO WAY. YOU KNOW SILENTROOM.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

well, despite me really enjoying the hell out of Silentroom's work, I don't enjoy NULCRTL or the EX counterpart quite that much.

it's still cool in it's own ways. the music video is great, though.

7.26/10.

- - -

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I. Bought. The. Whole. Album

👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌thats ☑️ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right☑️there☑️☑️if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMᎷМ💯👌👌👌НO0ОଠOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌👌👌👌💯👌👀👀👀👌👌Good shit

10/10

Achromalia
i can't believe i fucking missed a potential joke.

Achromalia wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

also, holy fuck, nice. it's a pretty great album, but i don't have the money for that sorta thing. i just listen to whatever is available as is.

OT: ah, forgot about frums. really good shit. 8.62/10.

great atmosphere, and the chooooorrrrrdsss... aghhh, shit.

- - -

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Really reminds me of Nhato's trance style. Pretty good too

9.23/11

Tad Fibonacci
It's okay. But it's not great.
It's a bit too insignificant tbh, like I can listen to it and then completely forgot about it right after.
It's just not impactful enough.

5/10

------------------------------------

captainmilk
6/10 not something I would add to a playlist though, but if it plays, I'd let it

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
samX500
Since AHHHHHHHHHHHH didn't rate Rebmare's music I will rate both Rebmare's and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH's music.

Rebmare: It's a pretty normal song to me, I don't really care too much about rock so almost every rock song sounds the same to me and this one is no exception, it is certainly good but to me it has nothing to seperate it from other rock song though I am quite sure I only think this way because I don't care very much about rock and can't see the subtility in it's song as much as I do for other genre which I do like and care about. 6/10.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH: I really like it, I don't listen to hardcore song very often but recently all those that I have listened to have been amazing, I might want to dig deeper into those song. 8.5/10

I accidently listened to Tad's music will making this so might as well rate it
Tad: Very good, it's not the kind of music that I usually listen to so it's pretty unique for me and make it much better. 8/10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is probably one of my favorite english song, I got first introduced to it back when I was an avid nightcore fan and I started to listen to the original version, which is definitely a lot better than the nightcore version. The AMV of it that is pretty famous and that I posted here is also amazing. If you don't wanna be spoiled the short film "Hotarubi no mori e" don't watch the clip, just listen to it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oh I listened to this before. It is ok I guess. Isn't something I would listen too since it sounds pretty forgettable and generic. A 5/10 for me

Also not relevant to the score but what's wrong with people slapping anime clips on a non-relevant song. Never understand that

Plini
6.3/10

I never liked hardstyle, it's way too noisy and every musical figure overlaps another. It's not bad tho, if i were in an electronic party i would be hyped af jumping to that beat.

The melody from the main verses sound really cool. But like i said, in the chorus is overlapped by an exaggerated beat and i don't like that.

Overall the song is well made, really attached to the style.
I feel like my headphones are not needed. ;-;

-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
4.123/10

I’m not really fond of western hip hop music tbh. One is because I find them pretty bland and also I feel like they are pretty lazy. Though this is one of the better song of this genre I have ever heard.

There isn’t a video of this song on youtube so here is a link of the song on bandcamp
noioiu
5/10

Not really my taste, but it is Ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfLwzWmQcXg
BeardedBurger
5/10 not my cup of tea

samX500
I'd day 5/10, I don't really like the vocals and the instrumental are too weak to compansate for the vocals, though that might just be because the video you sent has bad audio and weakens to song. I don't dislike the song, I just have fairly high standard because of how much music I've listened to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My song is a cover of the song "world's end dancehall" by Kasane Teto. Teto is my favorite among every vocaloid and utauloid because of her powerful voice and also probably because of the expertise of Tanjiro, which is the content creator behind almost all of my favorite Teto cover.

TeeArctic1
6.4/10

Not too big a fan of this song in general, but this is a nice cover and I do enjoy the multiple parts and duet. Maybe I'll check out more from the vocaloid.

There isn't a proper video of this on youtube, so have a spotify link

https://open.spotify.com/track/3jtHWtUcPCiw80YRQtF4HC?si=dSxYc8FNQQeqj0ZgLc8yag
Achromalia
shit. spotifyn't. sorry man.

i tried to find something on that but uhh

not much other than a clip

though admittedly, that preview sounded pretty nice, i think i would've enjoyed it, so...

i'll give it a ~7.75/10.

UPDATE: I found a pretty nice clip on youtube and shit

it's as good as i expected, nice.

7.84/10.

= = =

ehaoiergasneonweruahougasnneonwerhaoganeongasneon

hanosienhasneonhasneonrwerhougasnowhaoganengasiers

neragashneonhashgashanohaoienwernowhenhangasneona

(i find this equally as enjoyable as it is bizarre.)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I actually quite enjoy its uniqueness and tbh, it sounds like something I would put in my playlist

9.12/10

Plini
Damn, now this is some underground shit.

Beautiful strings and vocals at the intro.

The riff is hypnotizing, and so is the main guitar.

When piano came in along in the voices i got goosebumps, damn her voice is so cute and her vocal range is incredible.

That harp in the 2nd verse sounds incredible along with the guitar.

Melody is so cute and hypnotizing. Idk what to say, i must listen to it 5 or 10 times more but i love it already! ♥

The only thing that i didn't like were the electronic effects. Imo it would sound perfect with only 'organic' sounds, but i think it would lose a bit of the uniqueness the song has, so idk.

9.23/10

Damn its impossible to put a song equal to what you just put there. D:<

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
It is really chill I have to say. Though it wouldn’t be something I would put on my playist, I wouldn’t mind listen to it and relax though. 7.31/10

Can’t find this on youtube either so here is another link on bandcamp
show more