forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
45Traeath
I should stop playing with timing or I could get a score on the "Latest Performances" section...

It's a "2x Miss + EZ", but I don't want to see my amount of S and whatever other stuff changing ( . .)
z0z
final exams done
vinnicci
postponing plans again
Tad Fibonacci
Laid out some baits for the woodworms.

I suppose it's better than burning the house down to get rid of them.
Ender Lain
I typed "fridgebro" on Google Search....and I'm still regretting it

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/8oUcJfX
Warning: Graphic Content
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I saw someone posted a link about fridgebro, clicked it, and I’m still regretting it
45Traeath
I don't get it, it's just being plain disgusting......

Or is it because it's "to an extreme extent".
samX500
I just received a new mouse along with a mousepad because my old mouse was starting to die. I tried it out and it's much smaller and lighter and is also more sensitive so I'll have to get used to it. I can only hardly play easy 3.5* map with it right now.
Meah
Disappointed but satisfied
Kyomaku
Reached the newest chapter of Solo Leveling. Holy shit that manga is fun to read.
Meah

Kyomaku wrote:

Reached the newest chapter of Solo Leveling. Holy shit that manga is fun to read.
Issekai?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
More like fantasy but ok

Manhwa pacing is so slooooooooow
Carmlillball
I've spent 2 hours straight playing online card games?
Woah..
Nate Bait
Latest statuses:

> osu!: Updated a beatmap project
> IRL: Just ate KFC
samX500
After a few weeks of lazy iddleness I finaly got off my butt and got a job for the summer. The manager just called and told me I could start on monday no question whatsover.
Tad Fibonacci
I feel so light headed.
Like how I'd feel like after a rollercoaster ride.
I feel like puking.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I feel the same.

Maybe it is not a good idea to stay up at 4:36 am
Meah
Meah

My brain is gonna explode soon
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Just went to a bar for the first time since someone invited me. Feeling nauseating and a bit drunk rn. Fully regret mode activate
Tad Fibonacci
AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH MY HEAD

IT HURTS
45Traeath

I wonder who reviews my s*it.
Meah
Rest rest rest, studying sucks
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
It is raining so heavily here that you can't see shit outside
ERA Puzzle

samX500 wrote:

After a few weeks of lazy iddleness I finaly got off my butt and got a job for the summer. The manager just called and told me I could start on monday no question whatsover.

Good luck with the job

Uhhh... I've been gone from here for like 2 or 3 weeks.

I dont really know what happened. I just got hit by a wave of depression. There was a pretty clear catalyst, but I've gotten over that and I cant for the life of me figure out why Im still depressed. So that's why I've been gone. Havent had the energy to post here or anything because of it. I feel really awful and I dont even know why. I'm trying to fight it or something, which is why I'm posting here. Maybe I can figure out a way to stop feeling miserable. Hope everyone else is doing better than I am. That's my status.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hope everything is fine with your life. Everytime I want to relieve my depression, I go BS online so maybe that would help.

OT: After the rain, the weather it so nice. Can't believe the weather could be this nice after days of burning temperature

Edit: A fish bone got stuck in my throat. Send help
Meah
Thirst
vinnicci
steam sale
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Holy shit thx for reminding me

OT: I can feel every inch of my body hurting like crazy. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Westonini
I finally finished with this one game jam project i was workin on. The jam was between June 11 - June 23rd and I technically missed the deadline for the jam but... we don't talk about that. The theme that the Game Jam provided was "Crafting", since the jam itself was called Jamcraft 3, and the optional theme was "Dark". Everyday for the past week and a half or so I've woken up, worked on the game, went to bed, repeat. It was fun but I'm super fucking relieved that it's finished.

I'll leave the link here if you wanna try it out. Tell me what you think, no matter how harsh or critical it may or may not be.

https://westonini.itch.io/dreadworks

I used a video game name generator for the name
ERA Puzzle

Westonini wrote:

I finally finished with this one game jam project i was workin on. The jam was between June 11 - June 23rd and I technically missed the deadline for the jam but... we don't talk about that. The theme that the Game Jam provided was "Crafting", since the jam itself was called Jamcraft 3, and the optional theme was "Dark". Everyday for the past week and a half or so I've woken up, worked on the game, went to bed, repeat. It was fun but I'm super fucking relieved that it's finished.

I'll leave the link here if you wanna try it out. Tell me what you think, no matter how harsh or critical it may or may not be.

https://westonini.itch.io/dreadworks

I used a video game name generator for the name

I don't really have time to play it right now but from the screenshots you have set up it looks interesting. Kind of want to play it but it'll be hard to find the time until the weekend. Hopefully I don't forget
45Traeath

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Yo, you alright?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

45Traeath wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Yo, you alright?

Actually no, and it hurts even more now. Working out after days of neet lifestyle really hurt
Carmlillball
(14:44 status) Ate eat way too much today and it's not even dinner time yet. I had crisps because I didn't expect any of this and I barely touched dinner yesterday, my dad decided to buy me a sausage roll so I had to eat that, and my mum decided to buy me two cinnamon roll deserts which go out of date tomorrow. Feeling guilty and ashamed as Hell and definitely going outside for a walk or on the trampoline. Though I feel ill from eating so much.

At least I can have a salad for dinner tomorrow.
Meah
Anime
45Traeath
One mosquito dead in the morning...
The EARLY, morning...
(Bit before 06:21AM.)
Ashton
VERY BAD DAY TODAY IM SO UPSET.
Westonini
hed hurt

edit: dying
Tad Fibonacci
Fucking hell, just when I thought I've dealt with the things that are falling apart in my house. Guess what, more shit just got broken again.

I just went back home from work and all of a sudden, there's no electricity.
So I had to call an electrician to fix it.
I had to sit in a dark room, without any fans or AC to wait for him to come.
But at least I could wash my fucking face right? No of course not!
The water is out too.
The fucking water pump fucking broke down.

Fucking shit.
Fuck.
I hate my life.
ERA Puzzle

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Fucking hell, just when I thought I've dealt with the things that are falling apart in my house. Guess what, more shit just got broken again.

I just went back home from work and all of a sudden, there's no electricity.
So I had to call an electrician to fix it.
I had to sit in a dark room, without any fans or AC to wait for him to come.
But at least I could wash my fucking face right? No of course not!
The water is out too.
The fucking water pump fucking broke down.

Fucking shit.
Fuck.
I hate my life.

What the hell, that sounds awful. Do you live in like - a nice area? Or kinda not so good?
show more