Ashton
And it wasn’t me.

She said yes.

Then,

Changed her mind.

This upcoming Friday I will tel her

God bless everyone

Also, I found out I look Asian.

I’m First Nation and a good chunk of my family lives on an ‘Indian reserve’.
Journal
gl
Tad Fibonacci
Go for it mate.
TeeArctic1
Aah the rival character finally appears, I already hate him. Bigger prick than Gary Oak.

Hopefully no visits from Truck-kun are inbound
abraker
I hope the rival's head is a dense puddle like in most anime protagonists
Meah
Give up, they already have a child but you deserve happiness so give me a dollar
abraker
you can't buy happiness
samX500
Actually I saw it at a convenience store for 298 yen.
Meah
Its actually 297 yen
abraker
Read this joke if you want your brain cells to die. It's that bad.
I asked my asian friend what would make him happy.
He said, "4 you-an' a favour"
I didn't understand his Chinese accent, so I replied, "4? Yea-an' a favor?"
To which in the most ridiculous Italian accent he responded, "4, you liar".

Mistakes were made that day.
Penguin

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

Just be confident and not over confident, and if you want to ask her to go out somewhere straight up ask like this "I'm free today let's go to a restaurant" not like this "do you have a free time today? Wanna go out?"
don't forget this advice, it's legit S tier advice
Westonini

Penguin wrote:

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

Just be confident and not over confident, and if you want to ask her to go out somewhere straight up ask like this "I'm free today let's go to a restaurant" not like this "do you have a free time today? Wanna go out?"
don't forget this advice, it's legit S tier advice
I feel like that sentence comes off as a bit too assertive. Obviously being assertive is good but you don't want to come off too forceful. You could probably word that a little better as well. Although I agree that the second option isn't that great. I think I'd prefer something along the lines of just "If you're free today we should go out." Or instead of "out" just say wherever you want to take her, i.e. "to the movies".
Topic Starter
Ashton
The last place I’d want to go on a first date is to the movies.

Awkwardly sitting there watching a movie together??

I’d rather go to Starbucks or something and work on some homework together... we usually work together a lot already.
Westonini
Yea that was just an example.

But I mean I wouldn't say that watching movies together would be awkward. It's not like you guys would be focusing on each other, you'd be focusing on the movie. It'd only be awkward if you made it awkward.
Topic Starter
Ashton
But I agree with you honestly I’d get a little weirded out if someone went up to me like that

I guess it’s just preference.... I’d prefer something more interactive I suppose.
Westonini
Yeah I definitely agree with you there. It'd be better to actually talk and get to know each other better while on a date, or at least for one of your first dates.

My point was just that going to the movies with someone, in general, shouldn't be awkward.
abraker
watching movies for a date is so oldschool. What is the modern version of that... it's on the tip on my tongue... oh, right!

Netflix and chill ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Westonini
( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)
Penguin
( ͝סּ ͜ʖ͡סּ)
Meah
Trick her into signing a marriage contract
levesterz
.-.
show more