forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
45Traeath
Got a job.
ERA Puzzle
Busy day today. I've had about a million different little things to manage. Nothing really bad individually, but because theres so much of it, I've been flippin ouuuutttt.
GSG95
Status: Playing badly. Always get hung up when I don't do well. Time to do something else.
ERA Puzzle

GSG95 wrote:

Status: Playing badly. Always get hung up when I don't do well. Time to do something else.

I know that feeling. I hope you overcome it and reach your goals.

Status: Wildly successful day today. A lot of the things I've been working on culminated and I reached a goal and just about everything I've been trying to do. Had a fantastic anatomy sketch, things really clicked. Just gotta refine it and work on details. Broke top 1000 players in KurtzPel, which honestly probably isn't that impressive because it's a new game and has very few players; but it's a goal I've had for 3 weeks or so; so I'm happy anyway. And I'm improving at mania quickly and made some good plays today. I feel very happy with things.
Tad Fibonacci
Everything in my house is breaking down.

The toilet lights burned out even though we just switched a few weeks ago.
The door broke down.
We found out that we had woodworm problems and they ate the entire kitchen.
The rice cooker broke down.
The blender's blades snapped.

And all of that happened on this same week.
ERA Puzzle

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Everything in my house is breaking down.

The toilet lights burned out even though we just switched a few weeks ago.
The door broke down.
We found out that we had maggot problems and they ate the entire kitchen.
The rice cooker broke down.
The blender's blades snapped.

And all of that happened on this same week.

what the fuckkkk holy shit

I hope it all gets fixed/turns out alright, jeez

Maggots ate your kitchen?!
Tad Fibonacci
Yep, the cabinets are basically falling apart. They were eating through all the wood.

Edit: NVM, they're woodworms. I used the wrong word lol.
ERA Puzzle

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Yep, the cabinets are basically falling apart. They were eating through all the wood.

Edit: NVM, they're woodworms. I used the wrong word lol.

OKAY thank god

I was gonna say, what the fuck. Woodworms is much, much better. I mean, it's still bad, but it's better than having maggots everywhere in your kitchen.

Anyway, I hope it gets fixed soon, jeeezzz. That stuff sounds terrible.
Fhaye
Checking out some beatmaps, will try to hit this game once again
samX500
I went to sleep with my window open since it's summer and it's pretty hot but temparature dropped down by a lot and now I am freezing.
Meah
Carmlillball
Status: Been studying a lot today, and been playing some cards. Haven't been talking to anyone much.
ERA Puzzle

Carmlillball wrote:

Status: Been studying a lot today, and been playing some cards. Haven't been talking to anyone much.

What card game?

Ot: heading home. Tomorrows Friday and my last day of anatomy study. I'm so excited. I've really made big strides the past two days with my anatomy. Things finally clicked. Looking forward to drawing after Friday so flipping much
captainmilk
Status: I've been really hooked on this mobile game, Bleach: Brave Souls, for a few weeks now. I come home from school and all I do is grind out the game. It's become an obsession, to the point where my room has become a mess and I refuse to do homework in order to play. It's also very nice though, despite how much this game takes from me, I'm remembering how much Bleach meant to me as it was my first anime.
keremaru
Status Update: 6/13/2019

Turns out my brother might not be walking the line tomorrow.

His Ceramics/Art teacher is refusing to give the last 1.5 credits he needs to graduate from high school. Given almost half of our family is already here, and more are coming, it's going to be quite the issue if they all came over for nothing but to just see us again.

Hope that teacher gets her shit together, cause this isn't the first time the school itself got in the ways of our family's plans.
payney
listening to a worker get chewed out by his girl, oof
Carmlillball
Status: Listening to Nightwish while making a timetable and sometimes checking on the forums. Going to be productive during the summer holidays.
Meah
ERA Puzzle
That's 1 month of anatomy finished.

Very proud of myself. The difference is massive. I'm still not good at it, but I think I understand the fundamentals well enough to shore up and fix the places I'm not good at. I know proportions well enough to understand when things are messed up and how to fix them. Earlier it was just guesswork and trying to make things "look" right. No more of that. The repertoire of things I can now draw is so much bigger. My hands are much better, I actually know how to draw feet now (they're not that hard though) and legs are much, much less of a bitch. Though it's still really hard to do them in different poses. Yeah, I feel really good about this.

Edit: Gonna play kurtzpel sober for like an hour then im just gonna get drunk off my ass sounds fun
Kyomaku
I'm slowly getting used to my new sens, 400dpi @ 2.83 ingame sens, that's 120cm of mouse movement for a full 360. It's only to further delete my old musclememory of wristaiming though and I'll soon go to 800dpi @ 4sens, which is a reasonable 40cm sens. I used to play with 30cm sens, which was quite solid already, but my old wristaiming musclememory kept me from truly ever using my arm, hence I had to do something about it. (Overwatch)

In relation to Osu, I'm thinking to go from full resolution, full area, to full resolution and small / medium area, but I'm not sure.
payney
Welcome to Florida

The Sunshine State

where it RAINS ALL THE FUCKING TIME
Achromalia
FUCK.

my laptop's fucked. i accidentally spilled my water all over the graphics tablet and the laptop, and the water managed to spill in through the keys. now my laptop died like the last one-- "hard drive not found". for fuck's sake.
Plini
5:27PM.

dandy, penélope, siestín, pashmina, panda, gran jefe, diversión

oh this isnt the right post
Meah
7:26 im late
Tad Fibonacci
My brother uninstalled bloodborne and now it has the "game install incomplete" bug.

Thank you brother.
Carmlillball
Trying to eat dinner but the roof of my mouth keeps burning.

That's been happening every time I eat recently. Very annoying.

I always try to sort out all the issues that are said online which can cause this problem, with little hope.
Meah
Working out
captainmilk
Status: Currently playing Bleach Brave Souls and checking my listings on eBay
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Status: procrastinating as usual from cleaning my modding queue list
Carmlillball
payney
name change reverted
Tad Fibonacci

charamaru wrote:

name change reverted
Ah sheet welcome back chara!
Meah
Earlybird
45Traeath
I should stop playing with timing or I could get a score on the "Latest Performances" section...

It's a "2x Miss + EZ", but I don't want to see my amount of S and whatever other stuff changing ( . .)
z0z
final exams done
vinnicci
postponing plans again
Tad Fibonacci
Laid out some baits for the woodworms.

I suppose it's better than burning the house down to get rid of them.
Ender Lain
I typed "fridgebro" on Google Search....and I'm still regretting it

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/8oUcJfX
Warning: Graphic Content
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I saw someone posted a link about fridgebro, clicked it, and I’m still regretting it
45Traeath
I don't get it, it's just being plain disgusting......

Or is it because it's "to an extreme extent".
show more