Plini
high acc
Carmlillball
The song itself.

I'm not really bothered by how I do. I just like the fun. c:
Vuelo Eluko
low acc fc is more impressive to me
at least between players of the same overall pp
because to get same amnt of pp with lower acc means you are consistently hitting circles on much harder maps than the high acc guy
ergo you are probably faster, better reading, can do harder maps, overall will smash the high acc guy in multiplayer unless only play high acc player's comfort zone maps
MisakiTobisawa-
If you play for pp, combo matters more if your accuracy will be shit either way (e.g. you can't FC the map, like your combo is 300/700). If you know you can FC the map or come very close, getting higher accuracy is better. I played for combo in my early days, so my accuracy took a hit. I've tried bringing it back up, but it's still only 97.61% now. Even then, I've been able to set better scores because of both combo and accuracy. So overall, both are important.

If you don't play for pp, it's your choice what you want to go for.
ColdTooth
high accuracy
samX500
High acc
abraker
High acc
levesterz
Low acc
Westonini
FC
z0z
high acc
Vuelo Eluko
low acc player will always be more skilled than high acc player of the same rank, and crush them in multiplayer 9/10 times. those saying high acc are simply wrong.
ColdTooth

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

low acc player will always be more skilled than high acc player of the same rank, and crush them in multiplayer 9/10 times. those saying high acc are simply wrong.
DXPOHIHIHI

z0z wrote:

high acc
vinnicci
FC chads
High acc virgins
Vuelo Eluko

vinnicci wrote:

FC chads
High acc virgins
rosetaxi
High accuracy.

Training accuracy and then going for FC's is so much more satisfying.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

vinnicci wrote:

FC chads
High acc virgins

Though combo means shit in mania, it is still really satisfying to see the combo rising. Also it feels like you have somehow beaten the song
Serraionga
high acc

i'm playing a rhythm game not a whack a mole simulator

actually why is this in OT Get Your G&R Shit Out Of My SWAMPO,

it's not like i still play anyway (Xd,
Rurree
fc
ColdTooth
oh i dont think i can access his profile did he get banelings