forum

post the time & what you're thinking

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyomaku
16:24. I'm watching isekai trash again for some reason. AND I'M ENJOYING IT.
Carmlillball

Puzzle wrote:

Carmlillball wrote:

20:58 Today has been strange. These couple of days have been strange. I want everything to return to normal, but know they can't.

Change can very easily be very frightening.

I think because of this humanity has a tendency to force their environment to adapt to them instead of adapting themselves to the environment - to almost universally disastrous result. If things change, I generally look favorably on the idea of changing yourself to meet those differences.

4:28 PM

19:13

Hiya!

I mainly like to look on the positives, but it's still horribly difficult.

In the end, time is the best thing to solve this. To have the changes happen for so long that they feel normal. And getting used to this concept helps. 'I wont be panicking about these changes in a month or so, so why am I panicking?'. I admire this way of thinking and find it very helpful.
ERA Puzzle

Carmlillball wrote:

Puzzle wrote:

Carmlillball wrote:

20:58 Today has been strange. These couple of days have been strange. I want everything to return to normal, but know they can't.

Change can very easily be very frightening.

I think because of this humanity has a tendency to force their environment to adapt to them instead of adapting themselves to the environment - to almost universally disastrous result. If things change, I generally look favorably on the idea of changing yourself to meet those differences.

4:28 PM

19:13

Hiya!

I mainly like to look on the positives, but it's still horribly difficult.

In the end, time is the best thing to solve this. To have the changes happen for so long that they feel normal. And getting used to this concept helps. 'I wont be panicking about these changes in a month or so, so why am I panicking?'. I admire this way of thinking and find it very helpful.

I'm pretty glad I could suggest something that was helpful, then.

4:05 PM. I'm really, really upset right now. The gist of it is I busted my ass off at work today, promised some customers that I would have things shipped today (literally like 18-20 different parts in a single shipment which is ridiculous) and it's not going to go out because FedEx pickup was fucking early. Early, of all fucking things. We have an entire hour window for pickup- 3:30 to 4:30 - and they come by before 3:20 for the fucking pickup and now because of it this fucking 31 pound box that I worked my ass off to get out on time with literally 20 different parts in it under 8 separate repair orders - that I had to do the paperwork on, package, ship - which I explicitly told our customers would be shipping today - is not going to go out because they come by early. Which we've told them not to do before. I got that shit out in record time and now it doesnt even matter. We even had another package after that - which is supposed to be an expedited package - which won't be going because of this. And I've just generally had an awful day and this made it so much worse.
Tad Fibonacci

Puzzle wrote:

4:05 PM. I'm really, really upset right now. The gist of it is I busted my ass off at work today, promised some customers that I would have things shipped today (literally like 18-20 different parts in a single shipment which is ridiculous) and it's not going to go out because FedEx pickup was fucking early. Early, of all fucking things. We have an entire hour window for pickup- 3:30 to 4:30 - and they come by before 3:20 for the fucking pickup and now because of it this fucking 31 pound box that I worked my ass off to get out on time with literally 20 different parts in it under 8 separate repair orders - that I had to do the paperwork on, package, ship - which I explicitly told our customers would be shipping today - is not going to go out because they come by early. Which we've told them not to do before. I got that shit out in record time and now it doesnt even matter. We even had another package after that - which is supposed to be an expedited package - which won't be going because of this. And I've just generally had an awful day and this made it so much worse.
Wow that sucks. It's always annoying how the things that other people do directly inconveniences you or if serious enough, completely fuck you over and you'll have no control over it whatsoever.
All you can do is simply hope that it won't happen and be prepared when it inevitably do happen.
It's even more annoying when you realized that it's completely normal and happens somewhat frequent to anyone.

At least it's not too unbearable if it's a genuine honest mistake, like sometimes people just want to fuck over other people for the sake of it and you can't do shit about it.
My older brother is a prime example of such people, he constantly fucked me over for no real reason. He always fucks up and acts incompetent, even though I'm pretty sure he's not that incompetent, just to annoy me or fuck me over with something. And he always use the same fucking excuse of "oh, we're family so you're supposed to forgive me" and he talks as if I'm the petty person and it's my fault that he fucked up that badly.
Like, what the fuck?

I don't really hate my brother, but it's really hard for me to take him seriously.

OT: 4:36 am
I should go to bed.
ERA Puzzle

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Wow that sucks. It's always annoying how the things that other people do directly inconveniences you or if serious enough, completely fuck you over and you'll have no control over it whatsoever.
All you can do is simply hope that it won't happen and be prepared when it inevitably do happen.
It's even more annoying when you realized that it's completely normal and happens somewhat frequent to anyone.

At least it's not too unbearable if it's a genuine honest mistake, like sometimes people just want to fuck over other people for the sake of it and you can't do shit about it.
My older brother is a prime example of such people, he constantly fucked me over for no real reason. He always fucks up and acts incompetent, even though I'm pretty sure he's not that incompetent, just to annoy me or fuck me over with something. And he always use the same fucking excuse of "oh, we're family so you're supposed to forgive me" and he talks as if I'm the petty person and it's my fault that he fucked up that badly.
Like, what the fuck?

I don't really hate my brother, but it's really hard for me to take him seriously.

OT: 4:36 am
I should go to bed.

I hate the family excuse so fucking much. I cant even begin to describe to you how much o hate it. It's such bullshit.

Like, I'm not trying to bash on your brother or anything. I dont know him. I'm just speaking in generalities. But thinking people deserve something just because they're family is such a retarded way of thinking. My family is fucked up. My family is awful. They dont deserve shit from me, and I'm not going to give them a damn thing - whether its money, respect, a place to stay - I dont care what it is - unless they deserve it. My family had fucked my life up. I'm still recovering from it. Its taught me that saying somebody deserves something only because they're family is a nice way to ruin yourself. People deserve what they earn. I will never, ever allow anyone to fuck me over just because they're 'Family'. I will never give someone a pass because they happen to be related to me. I don't treat anyone differently just because they're my family. I might love them more, but that doesnt mean I'm going to ignore the bad things that they do. Maybe forgive them easier, maybe make more of an effort to help them, but let it slide just because they're family? No thanks.

That's just my opinion. My own family has really messed things up for me. So it always pisses me off when I hear something about how somebody deserves this or deserves that just because they're family. No they dont. They deserve it if they earn it.
payney
8:24PM

YEETYEETYEET i dont feel any better but here we are
Taj
9:02 PM
Sometimes I think about the sky
Turning into fruits and vegetables for no reason why
Meah
9:30 food wars
ERA Puzzle

reuni wrote:

Reuuunniiii I missed you mist Charamaraharadarau
payney

Puzzle wrote:

reuni wrote:

Reuuunniiii I missed you mist Charamaraharadarau

boom

9:33PM

i watched all of kakegurui s1 and im halfway thru xx and boy do i have a lot to say about it

ill wait till i finish tho
captainmilk
10:19 p.m
I'm kinda bored, thinking of doing some photoshop stuff or finish an essay
45Traeath
04:31PM

Wait, wait, wait, wait...

"Dale (CV: Okamoto Nobuhiko)"...

I guess I'll watch just to see if that fits.
payney
2:30PM

whats so special about this week and why is it everyones busy week
ERA Puzzle
Well, I had to psuedo-run my family business because my aunt was gone, so that was my reason

1:31 PM, I didn't get enough sleep last night. It's ruining my ability to focus :c
Journal
ok mcafee we get it932pm
sikks music puts me in a mood
cut off my legs
ERA Puzzle
im so fucking drunk

9:34 pm
payney
10:36PM

every day i feel closer to a breakdown and it sucks that i dont know when its coming but i can feel it
ERA Puzzle
io love you reuni dont do it
Carmlillball
5:24 Wow I woke up early.
ERA Puzzle
It's 11:42 pm

Hi Carm
45Traeath
Carmlillball
9:19

Puzzle wrote:

It's 11:42 pm

Hi Carm

Hi Puzzle! c:

Nothing seems to be giving me any enjoyment today, apart from music. So I'm mainly just listening to music while popping in and out of the forums. But at least I'm eating some breakfast today!
payney
10:19AM

bruh what

i finished kakeguruixx and that should not have been its own season. should’ve been a two part season if anything bc that doesn’t wrap anything up properly, as well as there’s LITERALLY half of the election left. smh my head
45Traeath
10:01PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxggbBvmF38

Damn it, it's getting into my head.
ERA Puzzle
I can't tell if today was a good day for osu or not.

Well, it's 3:11pm anddddd I wanna draw honestly
Achromalia
1:12 PM PST.

tired. i wanted to make music and had some actual drive for a second, but now i'm a little inert again.

fuck. just looking at my projects discourages me. i don't know what to do with this mess.
Carmlillball
21:21 I want it to be 22:00 already and for me to be tired. I just want to sleep and have it quickly be tomorrow. At least something interesting will be happening for a while.

And I'll probably have someone to talk to on email, being a friend of a friend. This entire situation is really confusing and I'm hating it. I want it to be July already. I want to talk to my mate again. I want to know she's okay. I want her to know I'm okay. I was in a bad state of mind last time we talked.
payney
8:37PM

i napped for 4 hours today

thats how my day went
Achromalia
6:04 PM PST.

fuck.

i haven't even gotten anything done today, aside from posting the OT!Parliament announcement.

kill me.

eughhhhhhhhh.
Journal
COCOOOCOCOCOCOOCOCOCOCOCOCOOCOCOCOCOOCOCOCOCOC 836pm LOVE OF MY LIFE AHAHHAAH
payney
9:45PM

god i wanna play osu
Journal
THISISISTOOGOODOKSKS8510pm
samX500
10:00 PM: My mouse is starting to lag to hell more and more frequently, I think I should get a new one.
Journal
DONT TELL ME WHAT I KNOW TRAVIS9050’mp
payney
10:29PM

vibin in the ritz car
Radiohead
1:12 AM:

i'm internally screaming because I used to think an inappropriate word (guess it) and thought it meant a kind of body type and used to say "I'm a big (word)" please help me
Achromalia
11:07 PM PST.

i still feel so fucking terrible.

i don't know why.

i'm just so damn tired.

fuck.
Journal
Oh my gosh Amanda
109 am
Carmlillball
17:12 Welp, time for another day!
At least some interesting things are happening today.
Achromalia
11:13 PM PST.

fuck fuckfuckfuckffcukfcuk

why

whywhy why why whywhywhy hy

eghhhhhhhh

justfcuking

tired.

tired.

tired.

it's so fuckign late already.

so tired.