I am god
abraker
long dead is the god
Carmlillball
If ur bad he yeets you into Hell
Westonini
herobrine
Frezmo_old
I believe in a higher power, wither god is the right term for that or not I don't know. But I define myself as an agnostic having been raised in a Church of England school and learning about other religions. To be entirely honest, I haven't really put thought into god because wither he is real or not, it doesn't change the fact that I'm typing on this forum page right now, so I'm just chilling being fully happy that I have no idea and that I never will.
ColdTooth

Frezmo wrote:

I believe in a higher power, wither god is the right term for that or not I don't know. But I define myself as an agnostic having been raised in a Church of England school and learning about other religions. To be entirely honest, I haven't really put thought into god because wither he is real or not, it doesn't change the fact that I'm typing on this forum page right now, so I'm just chilling being fully happy that I have no idea and that I never will.
heard u were gettin' b8ed so i came over here to pat you on the back and tell you it's ok
abraker
god is physics

Omnipotent, yes
Everywhere, yes
Can destroy itself, yes
Simply exists as it always has, yes

I rest my case
Ashton
I do not believe in any god besides myself.
ColdTooth

ColdTooth wrote:

Serraionga

levesterz wrote:

I am god
TheLegendaryHD
dung eater
Azura
Meah
Yea
samX500
I follow the faith of loliism, claiming that every pure and adorable lolis are god.
abraker
you worship your loli gods by what is called the "pat pat" ritual. They say if you hear a voice from the heavens say "aguu~" it means you've been blessed. However, if you hear "desu~" prepare to be burned at the stake.
TheLegendaryHD

samX500 wrote:

I follow the faith of loliism, claiming that every pure and adorable lolis are god.

samX500

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

samX500 wrote:

Fear not law abiding citizen, I, as a strong believer of my faith shall never lay a finger on any deity for, any who lewd the god shall be purged and sent to hell where they will suffer for eternity
Carmlillball
We all know the true God is Pasta
ASHIQUL
Evening:idke
Morning:sleep
Afternoon:food
Late evening:tea (or coffee )
Night:pc
I just wasted 5 mins writing this shit,when I can draw unicor...i mean supercars
Maowo
Me.
Cahyono29
i believe in one god

ok jokes aside,i do believe that there's a higher existence/god who create our universe,because there's some phenomenon that science still can't explain in this world,but when i said god i dont mean god of any religion(islam,christian,etc).i do believe there's a creator,but i don't think he even care about us