forum

Your thoughts on the user above you

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
i don't know what hellish sort of reasoning you have behind your posts anymore. you just kinda exist, float by, cause a mess, and disappear.
samX500
Seems nice, the most active user I have seen in my short time in the osu forum games.
ERA Puzzle
Also seems pretty nice. Hope you stick around FG. Were mostly alright here.
Achromalia
one of the few people i actually talk to on a more regular basis.

also seems to be somewhat invested in my well-being, and i'm damn grateful for it.

we get to discuss some tough things often.

and play chess.
Meah
chess
Achromalia
inane posts at times.
Carmlillball
Not very emotionally healthy.
Achromalia
neither am i emotionally aware either.

i don't really know what the hell i'm feeling at times.

but normally i feel nothing.

apathy's done a good job of keeping that mess away from me the past couple years, when i've needed it most. thanks, apathy.
Carmlillball
I'm the opposite - generally overly emotional, and I do admit that sometimes I don't like this. I sometimes wish I can calm down a little. However, I remember how happy I feel over the most basic of things, such as a small sign of respect, and I quite enjoy the emotional roller coaster.

I think that I'd prefer to feel sadness, than nothing at all. That's terrifying!

Seems like a lot of bad is going on in your life, and that's why you're apathetic. Go out once in a while, enjoy yourself! ^-^
Meah
Caramel ball
Carmlillball
I like their replies to stuff.
Achromalia
I'm surprised Meah's nonsense amuses you. Interesting.

But eh. Going out hasn't helped much at all in the entirety of my life that I've been doing it.

Apathy's pretty great. It helps with impartial decisions that would've otherwise been driven by emotions, which aren't necessarily the most logical to work with.

I don't really see how apathy would be terrifying. You wouldn't either. You'd be incapable of it anyways in experiencing it, after all.

Just as there's problematic shit with apathy, there's quite a lot of good.

It's more or less like a different character with different stats you're not used to. That character is just another means of playing the game, just as effective as yours is.

But yeah. Life's quite shitty. You can't exactly reasonably be blind to that, ignoring your problems just for the sake of finding positivity. You can become quite naive in that sense.

My means of enjoying myself is through music and art, and of course, discussion and debate.

That's about all for now.
MisakiTobisawa-
I've always wondered how you have the motivation to write such long posts in a shitposting forum
KatouMegumi
kurumi avatar, but kotori as username
keremaru
katou as username, but past eririst :thonk:
Asaiga
cute sanae
Achromalia
cute cat ava v2
Meah
MisakiTobisawa-

KatouMegumi wrote:

kurumi avatar, but kotori as username

please stop essentially recycling your "thoughts", I have my reasons

that picture changes all the time but the words don't
Tad Fibonacci
Is sick of people pointing out the discrepancy between his avatar and username.
ERA Puzzle
What's your avatar from?
thyme_old_1
nice username and quite rare to see some common words used as a name as they are always already taken especially in mmo games.
KatouMegumi
okay, this guy broke the old forum. although, it's more like a broken forum signature.
thyme_old_1
huh nice. i'll try to fix that, anyway katou megumi is my waifu but why is your profile picture not her the frick man???
Tad Fibonacci

Puzzle wrote:

What's your avatar from?
It's a fan art of youjo Senki.
I think I found it on Pinterest, not sure who the artist is though.

OT: Seems to appear on FG from now and then just to disappear for a few weeks and then eventually come back.

Ninja'd

OT: Had a signature that broke the old forums. Also avatar doesn't appear on the old site
KatouMegumi

Tsutsui Mari wrote:

huh nice. i'll try to fix that, anyway katou megumi is my waifu but why is your profile picture not her the frick man???

OT: Haven't changed his Tanya avatar in like, 2 months.
Journal
quite involved within the community
Meah
A book
Achromalia
indifference.

still a fairly active member of FG though.
rexdo206
[quote="Lust"]Well here it is, what do you think of the user who has posted above you?

Shiro edit:
A few rules: wait a bunch of posts before posting again so that this does not turn into a personal chatroom among a few selected users.
Keep your posts on-topic and don't chitchat. That is flooding and is generally disallowed through the forums (except on appropriate topics meant for it, and this isn't one).
Be courteous and avoid drama. If you have nothing nice to post, then post nothing.
ERA Puzzle
That really doesnt apply anymore. FG is a community of mostly tight knit people who flood and converse between themselves. It's the natural state of things.
Achromalia
It's not that it doesn't apply-- rather, it's being adhered to, you can still address that person's post, but just don't flood the page with back-and-forth conversation, as that's normally the job of PMs. you can still address what the user above says, just as well as you can address something about the user above, or really, anything relevant to that person. should it be their topic, then that should be alright.

in my case, i'm addressing your thoughts on the rules for this forum game.
Asaiga
do you write stories?
ERA Puzzle
Your username reminds me of Aiseca. And Aisecas user reminds me of yours. Hmm
Achromalia

Asaiga wrote:

do you write stories?

i've made several attempts to, yeah. i've been fleshing out some characters for it, as well as its storyline.

- - -

OT: nothing short of amazing.
captainmilk
Pfp reminds me of Sans, I wonder how many times you've heard that already. I like the simplicity of it though.
Achromalia
I've heard it all too often. Thank you, though.

As for you, I generally consider you pretty cool. You've exuded a pretty nice demeanor while you've been here.
Kyomaku
You remind me of an old friend of mine that I haven't talked to in years, quite a lot of similarities in your personality.
Meah
Fox
Penguin
Meah is moe

You also love earraping us
show more