forum

Tobiichi Origami (UPDATED) [ALL MODES] (SD/HD)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ DeadlySmile ]

Hi!
I spent on this skin something like 13 hours,and now it's ready for clicking circles! ( i think)
I hope you like it! ( in future maybe i will update the skin and add CTB and taiko,now it's only for std)

small note

Thank you @worst HD player for reporting me a problem with combo on o!mania

UPDATE

Thank you all for the nice comments.This is my first skin which is accepted so well.
So,now this skin is complete and ready for playing in all modes.Also,if you want to play other mode than std,i prefer to swap the scorebar background with the transparent one in folder called ,,Scorebar Background for modes other than std''
New screenshots are down below
If new screenshots don't show up,click here https://imgur.com/a/Xvhb9XC

Kariyu
a1 font choice
Shinobu
nice
Topic Starter
[ DeadlySmile ]

Kariyu wrote:

a1 font choice

What do you mean?
Justified

[ DeadlySmile ] wrote:

Kariyu wrote:

a1 font choice

What do you mean?

Excellent font choice
MisakiSakaki
PRETTU CUTE awww
Topic Starter
[ DeadlySmile ]

Kariyu wrote:

a1 font choice

Thanks!
meii69
THANKS. steel some elements
Topic Starter
[ DeadlySmile ]

Minamoto-kun wrote:

THANKS. steel some elements

Yeah,i have stolen few sounds,but that's all
-JermuChan-
Super cool skin but i just want to ask what is the piano song that plays when you die because it sounds so familiar but i just can't remember the songs name. Love to use this skin good work :)
Topic Starter
[ DeadlySmile ]

FlaYmeY wrote:

Super cool skin but i just want to ask what is the piano song that plays when you die because it sounds so familiar but i just can't remember the songs name. Love to use this skin good work :)

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/912168#osu/1905558
darksun49001
sorry to bother,I would like to ask if there is any plan on making it with CTB too?
Topic Starter
[ DeadlySmile ]

darksun49001 wrote:

sorry to bother,I would like to ask if there is any plan on making it with CTB too?

CTB is complete now,but now i need to make it for taiko,and maybe mania,so please wait!
chrisPST
Are you planning on moving the mania combo uh down more?
Its like 3000 floors from where it should be

in other words I'm saying it would be better if the combo was closer :$
Napoca
Your Autoplay and Autopilot Mod selection images are reversed. But otherwise, good skin!
Topic Starter
[ DeadlySmile ]

worst HD player wrote:

Are you planning on moving the mania combo uh down more?
Its like 3000 floors from where it should be

in other words I'm saying it would be better if the combo was closer :$

Oh shieet,i don't saw it earlier.I will fix it after school
FakeTimbs
<3
Nagaraia
可愛いな
Mush Ao
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Franchouchou
This is really a good skin. I love the sounds too! Thanks for making this for the osu community on your available time.

The circles and sliders are extremely clear to read for me.

Only thing is that for slider breaks, there's no sound for it? I am used to having skins indicating slider breaks so I know that I break my combo. Now I have to keep looking out for my combo count whenever I get 100 on slider since it not necessary mean a combo break on a slider.

Thank you again still~~
Topic Starter
[ DeadlySmile ]

HecaRyou wrote:

This is really a good skin. I love the sounds too! Thanks for making this for the osu community on your available time.

The circles and sliders are extremely clear to read for me.

Only thing is that for slider breaks, there's no sound for it? I am used to having skins indicating slider breaks so I know that I break my combo. Now I have to keep looking out for my combo count whenever I get 100 on slider since it not necessary mean a combo break on a slider.

Thank you again still~~

Nope,this sound is just very quiet,it's something like knife swing
Franchouchou
Ok, I'll try to look for it. If I can notice it XD

Edit: Nope. Now I think about it, even normal misses I cannot hear anything and I only been knowing that I miss through the X on the screen. I thought you intentionally didn't put one for those. I normally play with sound effect 100%.
Heist
good skin really like the health bar
datnonameboi
nice
RodneySolla
mod icons seems boring lol
Sagun
Thanks man!
Darkstorydude
What is the guitar at the end?? I love that guitar so much
show more