forum

[osu!standard] Guriri - -ERROR by Kalindraz

posted
Total Posts

Should Guriri - -ERROR by Kalindraz be Loved?

Yes
90.61%
No
9.39%
Total votes: 181
Polling ended
Topic Starter
clayton
Main thread: [osu!standard] Project Loved: Week of May 19th

Guriri - -ERROR by Kalindraz et al.
200 BPM, 3:50 | 2.05★ – 7.51★

Captain's description (by fartownik):
Sets with lots of difficulties tend to include maps not up to par with the current mapping standards, often going the way of "hooking up" mediocre maps to the main difficulty that the set was known for in the first place. This is totally not the case with Kalindraz's -ERROR set though, containing 13 maps and only 3 of them not being considered an "Extra" level of difficulty. I can't think of a single map from this set that I'd consider subpar in any way. Each Extra difficulty offers a different challenge for the player, ranging from a simple yet effective new-gen mapping from Kalindraz himself, a symmetry-based and slider-heavy entry from Marianna, a CS2 technical difficulty from Net0, an AR6.5 reading training from Kalindraz again and on top of all of that a TAG4 map too. Accompanied by an amazing, emotional song, this set makes for one of the hottest Loved prospects available right now.

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
Trynna
yay!! finally for voting, hope you can do it kalindraz
Seto Kousuke
Let's do it!
Fastz
finally
Sakura Airi
plz
Kathex
ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ
reicavera
Só tem br aqui,então vo falar em português.
Reywateil
i love kalindraz
Rensia
do you know what is more beautiful than kalindo?
his maps :3c
frozaum
plz²
xenal
Seto : lose all his value 03:15:114 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) -
"Kathex's extra : yeah that diff have a lot of patterns which a single and unique circular flow" not really, so many direction changes due to large amount of back and forths.
"Brites's extra : he's mapping for rank" I can see that, much 1-2
Insane : I just hate that.
Focusing Extra : you are not HanzeR noah
Neto's True Extra : quit after seeing the extended sliders right at the begenning (actually didn't, there are offscreen stuff and muted hitsounds)
Marianna Divine Edition : no
Tag4 : a few stuff I don't like (the circles overlapping slidertails) for solo play which isn't issue for tag4 (because color is all grey if not yours), but it's still going to be played more solo than in tag4. Lack the standard of providing "SOLO" dif (no, despair doesn't cut it)

I'm a hater
Kuron-kun
👍
Ataraxia
👍
Gaab
Só te conheço pelas músicas do maffalda
Hide-ken
Gooooooooo