[ALL MODES ALL RANKS] osu! Roll Tournament 2 [Closed lol]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aydrian
osu! Username: GodiYT
Discord ID: Aydrian#8517
Time Zone: 17 UTC
I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL.
G2 Vrapan
Discord : P-H Fujiwara ❤#4282
Osu!Username: Vrapan
Time Zone: 17UTC

I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL.
KgPr0z
osu! Username: KgProz
Discord ID: KgProz#9322
Swesvan
osu! Username: Swesvan
Discord ID: Swesvan#9008
Zephyte
osu! Username: Maou
Discord ID: Maou#8485
Preferred Time (Put either 5 UTC or 17 UTC please): 17 UTC
"I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL."
_gt
osu! Username: _gt
Discord ID: gt#8668
Preferred Time (Put either 5 UTC or 17 UTC please): 5 UTC
Riene
osu! Username: Riene
Discord ID: GangstaCooL#6847
Time: 5 UTC
Mr Danny
osu! Username: Mr Danny
Discord ID: Mr Danny#4767

MrBooM
osu! Username: MrBooM
Discord ID: BooM#0880
Preferred Time: 17UTC
And copy paste the following onto your forum post: "I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL."
NarutoIsCool
osu! Username: NarutoIsCool
Discord ID: PurpleDinosaur#5275

shnacc
osu! username: anim shnacc
discord id: Shnazzi#9883
time zone: 5 UTC

Akane Hime
osu! Username: Akane Hime
Discord ID: Akane Hime#7447
dasdwqdf
osu! Username: Mistya
Discord ID: ni#2726
Arthorian
Pogchamp
ronaldonater
osu! Username: ronaldonater
Discord ID: ronaldonater#1541
Preferred Time: 17 UTC
I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL
Lanaxer
osu! Username: TheAlphaSheep
Discord ID: TheAlphaSheep#5388
Prefered Time: 5 UTC

Topic Starter
M1keL
https://discord.gg/jdJDz9t
Just posting this because the old invite got yoinked. Please use this invite if you havent already!!! It's also on the original post too!
Zertus
osu! Username: Zertus
Discord ID: Zertus#0340
StanR
osu! Username: StanR
Discord ID: StanR#3012

Anroyz 2
osu! Username: Vilen
Discord ID: Vilen#2997

ijuu
osu! Username: ijuu
Discord ID: iju#8962
Time Zone: UTC+1 (20:00)

RILAGRIN
osu! Username: rilagrin
Discord ID: rilagrin#2635

EDXVA
osu! Username: DRWaL
Discord ID: DRWaL#4863

"I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL."
Arbusion
osu! Username: Sachima Erika
Discord ID: Arbusion#8892
Time Zone: 5UTC

Fangzy
osu! Username: Fangzy
Discord ID: fangzy#9995
Preferred Time: 17:00 UTC please

hubbard
zachub03
Zach#5696
17 UTC
despairy
osu! Username: Despairy
Discord ID: Despairy #8304
Preferred Time : 17 UTC
DizzyH
osu! Username: DizzyH
Discord ID: Dizzy#0798

Zeklewa
osu! Username: Zeklewa
Discord ID: Zeklewa#9999
I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL
Xspher
osu! Username: Xspher
Discord ID: Xspher#3452
Time Zone: 5 UTC
Pinebapple
osu! Username: Pinebapple
Discord ID: Some Derpy Pineapple#8954

SheepeyDarkness
osu! Username: SheepeyDarkness
Discord ID: SheepeyDarkness#0232

Emilily
osu! Username: Haxor
Discord ID: hi#8112

And copy paste the following onto your forum post: "I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL."
gundamunion
osu! Username: gundammango
Discord ID: gundammango#9310

BlightTown
osu! Username: Vadeemqa
Discord ID: Vadeemqa#9369

Mara
osu! Username: Mara
Discord ID: Mara#0451
Preferred Time 17 UTC

SugiuraAyano
osu! Username:SugiuraAyano
Discord ID:SugiuraAyano#4546
Preferred Time: 17UTC

osugame_old_1
osu! username: osugame
Discord ID: Taylor#3821
Preferred time: 5 UTC
Storm
osu! Username: storm
Discord ID: storm#5582

audreych
osu! Username: audreych
Discord ID: audreych#2889
Preferred Time:17 UTC

show more